Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Screenshot Thread - Growing Together

Comments

• ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    I like how you can customize your baby's appearance to match their developmental evolution...
    de3fac2c74ddeca197c80a4391207b9a473f96e2.pnj
    6929d16d6430d5853f964ee9ef25514299abe9e5.pnj

First is around three months, second is around eight months old.

Here's just a baby learning how to lift her head
    a9fd04d650f9e5702e8627e567094d9ef9914caf.pnj
    And here you can see how much she's grown and that she's giving the first steps to crawling and standing on her own.
    d2d3beb8fe11089227cc4c91311d1e597faf29f5.pnj
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    dBw6wxE.png
    Whole family building a treehouse together

RTRGaqR.png
    Toffee-dad gets to test it first (he also insisted to sleep the night at the enclosure)

2Rztrd2.png
    Pumpkin is inviting everyone to a tea party at the tree house
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    All though I wish we had morel lots to build on in this world... the splash pad, movie theater rabbithole, and walking path(s) are nice to have.
    Arun Bheeda is such a good dad. <3
    XCQvfWp.png
    Time to explore some of the world leaving the kid at home. Totally spaced on the new carrier.
    dGrIJiu.png
    Being able to walk around the wharf is nice. It's a great place to take photos.
    Qw2eDph.png
    i7-13700K β€’ 16GB β€’ RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    My sim wasn't impressed when her infant had a blow out!
    03-19-23-9-17-33-AM.png
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Nrlii8z.png
    Let's take the kids to the festival she said, it will be fun she said.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I placed down these highchairs when the twins were just newborns and it took several days and some milestones grinding until I got to this point:
    KbrwpNW.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    NGctm2Ll.png
    I thought this was a mod from the gameplay I saw, it's nice and simple yes but it was in his mother's inventory, a print from when he was born I didn't notice it or it simply hadn't been delivered yet that is cute.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    Brothers camping in the garden:

Py5Exmr.png

That is perfect, I always wanted to use that item as a camping tent but putting beds in there seemed silly. Great to have those sleeping bags!
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    A few screenshots for you:

yaabFFT.png
    Lexi and Lucy

LL6jn0F.png
    Lucy Sleeping

c9UBhNc.png
    Good Morning Sunshine!

zAC2DNV.png
    Time for Breakfast

D6I0kzR.png
    Going for a Walk

8kANzg0.png
    Lunchtime!

Lmwg758.png
    Afternoon Nap in Mommy's Arms

Loved all your screenshots!
    PlEUtSIl.png
    I feel bad for the little guy his first visitor milestone came from the firemen.
    VZERbGZl.png
    They are there a lot not sure why, both adults and his dad who is visiting have tried cooking it all ends in fires...and it is only this family I think the game is being mean to his mother who is afraid of fires. :*
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    A sim who is afraid of fires will have more, but I'm not sure about the rest of your sims lol.
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    77O9hyn.jpg

Orpheus and Avalon.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    TeeSea wrote: Β»
    zAC2DNV.png
    Time for Breakfast
    This is one thing I wished they could've done differently. It looks really awkward with the sim standing up. It would've been nice to sit at the table with the highchair there and reach to feed whilst sitting.
    aV4hxAql.png
    Just developed the jealousy trait at the baby shower they had for his wife, she flirted with a friend that brought her a potty chair....like really.
    hjeBi3Il.png
    The other husband who wasn't being played is upset about it but did not develop another trait probably because he's outside the house I know, but yeah.
    50NO6pKl.png
    He's still hanging onto it and did infact develop a fear of being cheated on in response to it though, so now I feel bad beware the baby showers.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited March 2023
    Aww the hug is in the game I couldn't find it but it's there.
    xtRQU9Yl.png
    aJpeu1Il.png
    Picks up his favorite boy and gives him a little spin <3
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited March 2023
    I seem to be quite stuck preparing my main save for this pack

0jV3Kdk.png

I promise we will soon continue the world domination
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    The first thing I placed was the confetti cannon and I forgot to try it out. Of course it goes up in flames the moment they use it. No wildfires here luckily. It continued to spit confetti as it burned which I thought was a nice touch.
    sdmZmw7.png
    i7-13700K β€’ 16GB β€’ RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Ugh infants are SO adorable! I haven't officially started playing my storyline out yet because I just finished building (mostly) and now I'm going through all of my sims to give them compatability, likes, dislikes and extended family now that family can invite themselves over🀭. I'm working on it little by little in between real life duties so it will probably be a while.
    I just just got a few test shots of my infant because I couldn't help it lol

This is the werewolf infant I aged down from a toddler because I was originally going to do the story with a toddler but now with infants even better. She has the cautious trait because I was trying to pick a middle of the road trait πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
    And this is my day walker vampire who will adopt the lost infant. I'm curious to see if I can maintain his adventurous life style (mountain excursions with his brother, late night parties, snowboarding, werewolf rivalries etc. And care for an infant at the same time lol) I don't think his parents will like the idea of the infant being a werewolf but we shall see😌

gWonV1P.jpeg
    ECmf5Qr.jpeg
    xWlRKgH.jpeg
    She didn't like the bottle and already developed the pickey eater trait lol
    SwP1nU9.jpeg
    vYFY1Yt.jpeg
    Yf3UQTu.jpeg
    Probably looking at those huge claws☠
    633EU8v.jpeg
    2nsruAy.jpeg
    6CXDNUi.jpeg
    Getting sleepy
    76xqE4K.jpeg

I definitely think it's good to get things that are not on our "want list" doesn't have to be something we wanted to still enjoy it. I never wanted infants but I'm surprised how much I enjoy them.
    The same can be said for other features 😌
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    I had several more pics but I will put them in a spoiler, I am now a broken record but there are a lot of cute little details, I wanted to share odd toothfairy fun and first infant to make it to toddler hood.
    io5TqPAl.png
    They don't have to rip it, which makes them uncomfortable they can wiggle it but this is serious business.
    2hCYjiDl.png
    First he got that little certificate on the wall which is worth 5 if you just want to sell it for them.
    aMNXlVll.png
    Also cute it is more than one step.
    5Tdp6O0l.png
    He got a poster for it, not sure what it was worth, but thought he'd keep it, I have fixed his teeth as I heard it could be an issue aging up but still nice detail. I thought his dad would have to play the role lol.
    Now for the party, the game almost ruined it but then it did not get it's way, also I don't think I've had a toddler interact with bunnies before but I added a stump and that was cute too it's just not part of this pack.
    uR90X8Fl.png
    Don't know if that is too hard to read but it was trying to send my baby to daycare because infants can't go to restaurants, however it only greyed her out...so take that game. This is my lot I touched it up a bit more and threw more color here and there just for this.
    w97dECHl.png
    bb9R8oQl.png
    His baby mama just loves baby and had a science baby and regular one with him she kept interupting him to play with his daughter, I could still select her and cancel interactions so it was sweet instead of annoying. Though I wanted to hurry in case the game did try to send her away.
    FUM9VJwl.png
    When I tell you this munchkin immediately developed the wanderer quirk and tried to run away just lol, she is also a messy eater but yeah.
    upkRZisl.png
    I let her run around, she wanted to watch the mean old man hit the toy but stop it.
    1mteycpl.png
    Queen for a day. At this point I had to do damage control Eleanor was having a mental breakdown and screaming incoherently at the bigger kids...why though?
    O2ThpJGl.png
    Happy birthday to little Orion <3
    e1STL5Il.png
    She was very worn out after the cake lost it's magic so while I was getting her father and brother settled she put herself down for a nap.

Boo now I'm gonna get attached lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited March 2023
    The Ember family moved from their cramped apartment in San Myshuno.
    bdBL4Hm.png

To a beautiful house in the suburbs of San Sequoia.
    sUHh36J.png
    tamZVIH.png

Now the twins have their own room with a changing table instead of being squished up in an apartment living room.
    5xV6oW0.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.q."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".q.:*
    β˜…γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»β˜…γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»β˜…γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»β˜…
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    NoYdBLs.png

Resuming my Parenting Predicaments scenario now that the twins are no longer at risk of their faces collapsing when losing their teeth.
    The new children aspirations from Growing Together aren't valid for scenario goals but we're pushing through, I will get these kids to positive Parenthood character values or die trying.

UyIX95L.png

Another Welcome Scenario I played in tandem with Growing Together, Stuck in their shadow (100% my favorite)
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    20230324203935-1.jpg poor toddler getting jealous of infant.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited March 2023
    mcrudd wrote: Β»
    Round two, but this time with one baby ... soon to be infant ;)
    Introducing little Bella <3

M5jXEHG.png

26wE6Qg.png

@mcrudd: These framed pictures are so adorable! Is this a new feature or a modded object? If it's not in the game, where did you get it?
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    My first infant, little Mya:
    03-25-23_1-51-09%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Bath-time:
    03-25-23_1-52-54%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Having a cuddle nap:
    03-25-23_1-59-03%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0