Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

growing together

Hello Simmers,

i need help! i'm not sure where to go on this issue, i recently
purchased the growing together expansion pack, it shows that
it's been downloaded and in the library, but the new world is not
showing up in the game as san sequoia.
what do i need to do to fix this? please help!! :(

Comments

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    First question is are you using any mods? If so, try removing your mods folder and see if that solves it.

• Lilia1971Lilia1971 Posts: 391 Member
    I had this happen with HSY. I looked in the help section and it was to do with me having the CAS demo installed. Once I took that out it showed up properly.
  • Steelingblue123Steelingblue123 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey its been almost a month and growing together is still not working it says its downloaded but it wont let me play and in the actual game where you can see the packs it says download to play.. help?
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Hey its been almost a month and growing together is still not working it says its downloaded but it wont let me play and in the actual game where you can see the packs it says download to play.. help?

Maybe try this thread for help
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/EA-App-claims-packs-are-installed-yet-they-are-not/td-p/12126024
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Did you restart your game after installing it?
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Hello Simmers!

Just want everyone to know that i figured out why the growing
    together world didn't show up in game.
    the worlds mod was the culprit, once i deleted that, went to my
    game, then the new world showed up, i was geeked!!
    So i hope this helped someone, god bless everyone o:)

Patrice
  • halfnotes9halfnotes9 Posts: 163 Member
    Did anyone ever find a way to know what all the milestones are for the babies, or any of the sims?
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,411 Member
    edited March 2023
    halfnotes9 wrote: »
    Did anyone ever find a way to know what all the milestones are for the babies, or any of the sims?

A list of infant milestones can be found at the sims wiki and are discussed in this thread
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    edited March 2023

13 days (edited: lol, apparently I can't count, either), but I guess it's frustrating enough to feel like a whole month. ;)
    Post edited by Amapola76 on