Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tweak Infant Age Span using MCCC

I just updated my game and all my mods to the new infant update, but I can't seem to find the setting in MCCC to adjust the infant age span. Right now it's defaulted to 5 days, but I'd like to adjust this setting to my own preferences. Does anyone know if my mod is glitched, outdated, or if this isn't yet feature that's available yet?

Comments

• SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    It hasn't been upgraded for Growing Together yet. It's just the hotfix version for now until they roll out the one with infant features. I need to be able to safely delete characters and can't do it right now because MCCC can't get rid of the new memories yet.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    It hasn't been upgraded for Growing Together yet. It's just the hotfix version for now until they roll out the one with infant features. I need to be able to safely delete characters and can't do it right now because MCCC can't get rid of the new memories yet.

ok thank you for the answer!
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I hope it gets updated soon, I love my custom live spans :)
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    filipomel wrote: »
    SnaveXs wrote: »

ok thank you for the answer!

You're welcome. There's a new hotfix for MCCC version 2023.1.3
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    So is it just infant lifespans that can’t be adjusted? Can the other life stages be changed?
    So is it just infant lifespans that can’t be adjusted? Can the other life stages be changed?

Yes. With the upcoming release, I am sure the infants lifespans can be adjusted too.
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    Not only age span.
    Normally, I like to change my Sim appearance by the CAS functioned by MCCC because most of my households are having >8 people (The original CAS may delete some family members because only 8 people in a household can be shown in the original CAS).
    However, when I click on the infant, there is no MCCC option in the pie chart
    I hope they can fix soon
    Arca wrote: »
    Not only age span.
    Normally, I like to change my Sim appearance by the CAS functioned by MCCC because most of my households are having >8 people (The original CAS may delete some family members because only 8 people in a household can be shown in the original CAS).
    However, when I click on the infant, there is no MCCC option in the pie chart
    I hope they can fix soon

You can support them on Patreon so you can have early access perhaps before they release it to the public