Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Send teens to prom rabbit hole

I would love if there was an option similar to sending your teens to school alone but for prom. I am doing a 100-baby challenge and do not have time to physically go with them to prom but I still want them to have the experience. It is odd that there is no option for this. It would also be amazing if this was similar to the sims 3 where things still happened through pop-ups and you would get photos and crowns in the sims inventory after!

Comments

• RapidRabidRabbitRapidRabidRabbit Posts: 134 Member
    Yes, I’d love this idea! Sometimes I want a sim to go to prom but just can’t be bothered to actually go through a loading screen
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    They should do a lot of things that we should decide to go or not. Just like when a sim is pregnant we have the option to go or not this going to prom should of also been implemented. Some times I really don't want to go to stuff.
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 370 Member
    I'd like the prom rabbitholes back, and also a way to opt out of sentiments about prom. Every week, even after my sims graduate early, I have to go through and use UI cheats to get rid of all the hurt feelings and festering grudges from sims expecting prom invites.
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    I would like more rabbit holes in general.
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 370 Member
    Future wrote: »
    I would like more rabbit holes in general.

I want the rabbit hole time machine from TS3 back so much that I've considered learning how to mod just to make it. But then I realize I'm going to have to start from square one, and so I just keep hoping someone else will make it or EA will put it in some pack or another.

And also a graveyard lot where all tombstones go or can be placed, and the rabbithole crypt for spooky adventures.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 961 Member
    Absolutely. Playing prom once or twice was enough for me. There's not enough time to do anything, especially they spend half of it standing around waiting for the awards to be announced.
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Absolutely. Playing prom once or twice was enough for me. There's not enough time to do anything, especially they spend half of it standing around waiting for the awards to be announced.

Yea should’ve been a calendar event only, no pop ups necessary every single Saturday.