Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Triplets - Oh no!

vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
So I had Jude Crowley marry Summer Holiday after getting Growing Together and they just had triplets :#:#:# - send help!

52754130441_85bbc56780_z.jpg
Post edited by vancanuckfan86 on

Comments

• Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,083 Member
    So I had Jude Crowley marry Summer Holiday after getting Growing Together and they just had triplets :#:#:# - send help!

52754130441_85bbc56780_z.jpg03-17-23_8-15-44 PM

As someone with triplet infants in the game with my alien sim and her human husband it's been hilarious chaos since the triplets turned in to infants!
  • Options
    @Brd709 - I am honestly terrified...didn't want to try infants until I got Growing Together so this will be my first go of it :#
  • Options
    tischidlytischidly Posts: 18 Member
    Ooh that's going to be an absolute mess when they become infants---and then toddlers! I have to admit, I'm a bit excited. Unpopular opinion, but I love the absolute chaos that multiples bring. Praying for you though and sending all of the simoleons for the best nannies available.

Any plans for more children? 😝
  • Options
    @tischidly - bahahaha - I can't even imagine another but we'll see - they are only mid-young adult age. While I'm terrified, I'm also excited - I love a challenge and I'm a family player.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    While multiple toddlers I can do with both eyes closed and one hand tied behind my back, I'm nervous for how infants are going to play out myself. So far, still in the pregnant phase of things lmao.
  • Options
    @WildIrishBanshee - Completely agree - I think the infants will be a challenge!
  • Options
    tischidlytischidly Posts: 18 Member
    @vancanuckfan86 can you IMAGINE if your sims have a surprise baby and it's, in fact, another set of triplets 👀
  • Options
    tischidly wrote: »
    @vancanuckfan86 can you IMAGINE if your sims have a surprise baby and it's, in fact, another set of triplets 👀

Oh no :#:'(:s lol
  • Options
    Well wish me luck...they have now aged into infants...

Reid Crowley is a sensitive one.
    52754498469_ac29b39fef_z.jpg

Remi Crowley is full of emotions and can be quite intense.
    52754498464_d08c54a1d3_z.jpg

Reese Crowley is wiggly and can't be stopped.
    52754498444_e43a3498d8_z.jpg
  • Options
    fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    Well wish me luck...they have now aged into infants...

Reid Crowley is a sensitive one.
    52754498469_ac29b39fef_z.jpg

Remi Crowley is full of emotions and can be quite intense.
    52754498464_d08c54a1d3_z.jpg

Reese Crowley is wiggly and can't be stopped.
    52754498444_e43a3498d8_z.jpg

omg they are so cute = my sims had twins boy/girl Michelle and Owen -
  • Options
    @fazemanpress - Congratulations - I hope they aren't giving you as much trouble as these three are!
  • Options
    fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    @fazemanpress - Congratulations - I hope they aren't giving you as much trouble as these three are!

Thank you :) congraulations to you as well - i aged them up to toddlers the best age - and they got extra love from John Reed and Yumiko (parents) and grandma Reed aka Cynthia lives with them so helps out.

wow didnt know you could have triplets :o
  • Options
    kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    They are very cute. Good luck with the infant and toddler stage! Keep us updated. :)
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I got twins. :D About to age them up, cause newborns aren't much in this save - but hoping it is going well for you! Gives me hope it's not too unmanageable lmao.
  • Options
    Well I have to say it was a challenge but my Sims did pretty well - the infants have headed into toddler-hood.

- Summer works at night while Jude works during the day. Only had Jude take one day off work throughout the process.
    - Had parents sleep when infants were sleeping even if it was during the day.
    - Infants ended up receiving between 20-24 milestones each.
    - They wouldn't have survived without the play-mats.
    - All grew up with top-notch infant.
    - All traits are randomized.

Reese - Wiggly, Free-Air Tinkler, Frequently Sneezes, Loves Wake-Up Time - now a cheerful toddler
    Remi - Intense, Happy Spitter, Frequently Hiccups, Loves Wake-Up Time - now an angelic toddler (haha)
    52754534137_a39fb628be_z.jpg

Reid - Sensitive, Freeding Tinkler, Frequently Hiccups, Early Riser - now a fussy toddler
    52754534122_b7790dcf07_z.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    So Remi was an intense infant - but I randomly rolled Angelic for her toddler trait. She has now gained picky eater and hates bedtime and an early riser as her quirks so far....far from Angelic I'd say :p
  • Options
    Bellesim67Bellesim67 Posts: 38 Member
    edited March 2023
    Twins here, fun and challenging it has been about five sim days. I play sims with no infants when I need a break lol.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited March 2023
    I've got infant twins at the moment, and a toddler. It's funny because I always seem to get twins in dynastic saves exactly when I don't want them! Oh well. I'm just aging them up to infants now. I used MCCC to reduce the newborn age span to 1 day rather than 2, since the infant stage makes the baby period so much longer.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    cammeray552cammeray552 Posts: 25 Member
    How is this going? 😂
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited April 2023
    When things get out of control I take my sim to the 'Olde Quarter Inn' in Windenburg, where I conveniently built 2 bedroome on the top floor. (it is supposed to be an Inn after all ) She can have a good sleep, shower and eat at the bar and have some fun. When she is refreshed I send her home to face another day.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    @Brd709 - I am honestly terrified...didn't want to try infants until I got Growing Together so this will be my first go of it :#

Take a deep breath and exhale slowly. I haven't had multiples in my game since Growing Together, but I have had to replay my Rock Star's first child twice, now. It gets easier the more you play through it. Divide and conquer. By that I mean allow both parents (and possibly a grandparent, since there's three) to each take a baby and help the Infant through their development. Back-up this save, before you get to that point, just in case things go so terribly wrong. I've never been more thankful for the backup I made prior to the dropping of Infants. It has come in handy. This is how I ended up going through the first child for a second time. Save got borked (or so I thought). The glitch was due to some cc I had in my Mods folder; it wasn't even placed into my game! Had I realized that I may not have nuked said save. But, oh, well. I made another copy of the copy and am almost back to where I was before. Best of luck, but do remember to breathe as you play. It and you will be just fine. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    In one of my saves, the family had one child as their first infant, so no problem. Then they had triplets! Poor little toddler hardly got any attention from their parents and ended up with constant sad moodlets after a few days. Fortunately, the grandparents were invited for a stay over for all five infant days, so poor little toddler did get some attention and ended up with a pretty good relationship with their grandparents! But it was full time for the parents looking after the triplets - they didn’t leave the house for four days in order to get their babies to as many milestones as possible 🤣.
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Good for you @vancanuckfan86 :) I am way too much of a scaredy cat to take on that kind of challenge! :D