Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    I will have one more home that I'll be sharing before the new pack comes out. Then there will be 4 more homes that will feature items from the new EP "Growing Together". I will try and have the house #4 on the gallery in the next couple of days. The House is done, but I have a backstory and family for this home. I don't have them complete at the moment.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my 4th build for the EP "Growing Together". This will be my last build I share before the EP drops. It will be several days after the EP drops before I share another build due to mods/cc issues.

Historic Evangeline Manor: Has a family and backstory which you can read on my Sims thread.
    rjIhJRf.png
    YQ0Y4SR.png
    k6587Uu.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    Each of your homes for the new pack are lovely! :) Very nice exterior designs, great roofing and the interior furnishings,layout and colours are lovely :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Each of your homes for the new pack are lovely! :) Very nice exterior designs, great roofing and the interior furnishings,layout and colours are lovely :)

@rosemow Thank you. So lovely to see you posting again. I can't wait to get my hands on the new pack to finish these builds.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Build # 5 for the new EP Growing Together is available on the gallery. It features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

Cassidy Cove
    31y1vfU.png
    GseMP3E.png
    TZePlV9.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Cassidy Cove is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, warm brown, blue and grey colours, and lovely interior furnishings. The curtains are pretty and very nice art and photo frames on living area walls. The floral centrepiece on dining table is very nice :)
    Cassidy Cove is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, warm brown, blue and grey colours, and lovely interior furnishings. The curtains are pretty and very nice art and photo frames on living area walls. The floral centrepiece on dining table is very nice :)

@rosemow Thank you. Hope to get more of my builds finished soon.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is build # 6 for EP Growing Together. Crimson Creek is a little bit goth style. It features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathroom. It available on the gallery.
    Crimson Creek
    bIgAhv9.png
    y98ggFp.png
    0yuyOzK.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Crimson Creek is a lovely home for a family :) The exterior design is very nice, and pretty crimson red colour of the exterior walls. Very lovely and stylish furnishing of the interior. The red, black and white colours are very nice. The heart teddy is sweet on the living room coffee table :)
    Crimson Creek is a lovely home for a family :) The exterior design is very nice, and pretty crimson red colour of the exterior walls. Very lovely and stylish furnishing of the interior. The red, black and white colours are very nice. The heart teddy is sweet on the living room coffee table :)

Thank you @rosemow
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is build # 7 for EP Growing Together. It features items from this EP and has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This house will be in my own game with the Anderson family living in it. If you want to know more about them you can visit my sims thread.

San Sierra Circle
    Lp1VnNc.png
    QWh8oVt.png
    EA1TSx3.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Sans Sierra Circle is a lovely family home :) Very nice design of the exterior, great dormers and lovely colour. Very lovely furnishing of the interior, and pretty blue,pink and white colours. The fireplace sitting and reading area is very nice. Infants will enjoy playing in the playpen :)
    Sans Sierra Circle is a lovely family home :) Very nice design of the exterior, great dormers and lovely colour. Very lovely furnishing of the interior, and pretty blue,pink and white colours. The fireplace sitting and reading area is very nice. Infants will enjoy playing in the playpen :)

Thank you @rosemow. I hope to have my 8th build up sometime over the weekend. It's chick season again...lots and lots of baby chicks right now.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my 8th build for EP Growing Together. This house features 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, inside playroom, lots of outdoor activities for adults and children. It also has a sunroom, outside dinning, pool, guest suite, and much more. Your family can grow together and make lots of memories in this home. #GrowingTogether

Sweet Sanova is on the gallery and here are a few pics.

1JZVAM3.png
    ax8OdET.png
    nYJDZry.png
    5ihE4Lb.png
    DsxqkAz.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Okay, so I lied....instead of 8 builds for this EP, I did "One To Grow On" as well. I should have it finished soon. It probably will be several more days before posting it. I have to finish the inside and this one has a family as well I need to finish too. This build is going to be called "One To Grow On" so look for it here and the gallery soon.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Sweet Sanova is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, pretty windows, and the kids outdoors play area is lovely! Very nice treehouse, play mat, ball pit and fenced playpen areas. The furnishing of the playpen is very sweet. The interior furnishings are lovely! Very pretty blue wall pattern and lovely fireplace sitting area in the living room to enjoy reading and watching tv. The dining area is lovely, and pretty curtains and rugs in the rooms. The nursery is very sweet and the llama is cute :)
    Sweet Sanova is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, pretty windows, and the kids outdoors play area is lovely! Very nice treehouse, play mat, ball pit and fenced playpen areas. The furnishing of the playpen is very sweet. The interior furnishings are lovely! Very pretty blue wall pattern and lovely fireplace sitting area in the living room to enjoy reading and watching tv. The dining area is lovely, and pretty curtains and rugs in the rooms. The nursery is very sweet and the llama is cute :)

Thank you @rosemow. It's one of my favs of my builds for this EP.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my 9th and final build for the EP Growing Together. It will be my last build for a little bit. I hope that you have enjoyed the builds so far. This a craftsman style build with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It's comfy and cozy vibe is perfect to spend time with the family. I decided to not wait until I got the family that will live in this home finished before releasing it.

One To Grow On
    evFWiEJ.png
    M8znRwX.png
    byWTVaW.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    One to Grow On is a lovely craftsman family home! :) The exterior design is very nice and great roofing. Very nice wall textures. The interior furnishings are very nice lovely! Very nice warm brown colours and lovely wood texture of the furniture. Very nice sitting,music and play area in the living room :)
    One to Grow On is a lovely craftsman family home! :) The exterior design is very nice and great roofing. Very nice wall textures. The interior furnishings are very nice lovely! Very nice warm brown colours and lovely wood texture of the furniture. Very nice sitting,music and play area in the living room :)

@rosemow Thank you. It felt good to do a bunch of builds, but now I think I'm going to take a break from building a play some.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited May 2023
    I'm making a new castle (nightmare scenes) and I got the first floor done and I think I did pretty good for the job. I just have to figure out the other rooms on the 2nd floor beside Master bedroom, big bathroom and a small "bedroom" (only used for nightmare "plot reasons" don't know if it will be actually seen in the nightmare or not..beside the one scene the others room will be come when it flows to me)

Outside (downstairs only) upstairs not down yet
    sgmS59d.png

Left: Spell office/space, Dance room, Game Room, a "servant" bathroom (so guests can't use it). Right Morning room, Parlour area, Dinning Room, Something like a throne room but not a throne room. and a kitchen of the "servant" bathroom

ms331jR.png

Walls down to see inside items on the wall/scupltures
    4A8kYXr.png
    6adMCGP.gif
    Your castle WIP is looking great! @MadameLee :) Very nice layout and lovely furnishings.

thanks its been awhile since I had to make a "set" and i decided to make it a bit of a longer nightmare then I originally had when I got to this point in about 2018. I have to finish the 2nd floor and then I have to deal with one basement room (I guess I can make the rest of the basment dungeons). and I have to add a roof and one more spot and then I will be done.
    6adMCGP.gif
    finish the build:
    outside/bit of landscaping (the platform is a 'bad" platform:
    yHc2KlT.png

Top floor:
    (Right side except for the one room at the back near the master bathroom- the other two (bedrooms and adjoruing bathrooms) are guests bedrooms- the one leftover room is for when the female master of the house doesn't want her one "servant" to be sleeping in the bathroom (ie she's entertiaining guests in her bedroom so they would use the master bedroom), the room on the left (opposite the "servant" room)-is the Master's bedroom, and then her acolyte or "Journeymans"'s room, the fiinally room is the novices' room but at this point in the dream-scenario- there's only one novice the others "failed"

tPUC1fk.png

Bottom floor as I showed yesterday
    yHDzUIp.png
    Right side-moring room, parolour, dinning room) anf throne room that's not a throne room
    Left side- Spellcaster office, dance room, game room, "servant" bathroom, and connecting the throne room which not a throne room and the Servants' bathroom is the kitchen.

Dugeon area (except for the two places which do have furniture I'm not planning on adding any more furniture to the dungeon area-I don't want them to get too comfortable)

u0kv7Nq.png
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top