Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Screenshot Thread - Growing Together

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,954 Member
    edited March 2023
    Success Finally
    DF8YKAl.png
    yALHkCX.png

oh nevermind he is back

rdNCNKO.png
    zHVGSQA.png

great now he is just sad all the time

QY2LmNk.png
    ZPqTeFo.png

I'm sorry bro but you did need a nap

c2j8CWK.png

Kyle big man Kyle need no nap.

f6gzTYN.png

Kyle powersip.

q1s2goc.png
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited March 2023
    The only screenshot I've taken so far. Joys of having a boy I guess. :wink: Surprisingly this doesn't tank a sims hygiene as much as you'd think. No time to shower when there's so many milestones to work on.
    uZgPZOG.png
    i7-13700K โ€ข 16GB โ€ข RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    edited March 2023
    Been playing for a while with this EP

Building the treehouse:
    giPB6mp.png

Issues while trying to learn to ride a bike:
    1BmUD4T.png

Playing on the treehouse:
    GnnPOso.png
    TpKarcT.png

Removing a tooth:
    4iawTyl.png
    SFP4w9p.png

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    So far I have been exploring infant vs infant.
    17-3-2023-19-37-51.png
    17-3-2023-19-38-42.png
    17-3-2023-20-03-21.png
    17-3-2023-20-03-57.png
    17-3-2023-20-05-09.png
    Charmaine celebrated her b-day. Now she is a toddler and I can't way to explore toddler vs infant. Three times hooray!
    17-3-2023-20-59-07.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Another day with Amira and Bella. Bella can now roll back onto her tummy. She also managed to fall asleep by herself on her playmat. There was a diaper change moment Amira does not wish to talk about :o and its super cute when Bella rolls onto her tummy during sleeptime now <3

7cQjdqm.png

sMjD2ly.png

ibKqwxX.png

pUwd3Q2.png

zMqAJI2.png

BxXkZ1u.png
    Hi guys :) Bella laughed for the first time today, guess she loved her bath it was right after that. She also started to learn how to sit up on mat time. Amira thought of taking her for a walk around the neighborhood, but she was very fussy and wanted a nap in the arms instead.

f8TOBHM.png

T2twLsY.png

G8B06hk.png

8Odls1F.png
    Some more milestones for little Bella. She is truly becoming her own little person now. Bella learned how to sit and grab toys. She is also scooting all over the house LOL. She learned how to creep while doing tummy time by herself while Amira was cooking dinner :) But most importantly for any parent she slept through the night :)

6EIoFtx.png

GM5PuKV.png

w6n8l7v.png

wruHC03.png

That is me for now, might play again tonight. Time for lunch and then my weekly shopping ;)
  • AriesValentineAriesValentine Posts: 29 Member
    TIL Orion and Atlas are adopted.

MJYCQ93.png
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Playing very very slowly so still with the exact same sims I started with.

TiYt730.png
    Hilarious moment of my sim having a breakthrough that he, in fact, enjoys physical intimacy. Okay then.

CZBFPPH.png
    jkaGSCa.png
    I've grown very fond of building nurseries, or as I like to call them, chaos zones.

yMowdVA.png
    nwoVEtz.png
    Love that playmats are so easy to integrate in your existing set up, and work from almost all angles. You can watch TV and play peekaboo at the same time, peak tired caretaker behavior.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    After making dinner gram gram decided to make a custom puzzle for her grandaughter while staying up way too late to watch a movie she's probably seen way too many times.
    Yi4t9VJ.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Well, I just discovered my child sim has superpowers :D
    0saueuq.png
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    AYVfCIK.png
    It's now in the magazines all over the world that Syrup Pancakes, the art critic and painter, can not use modern technology. Here is his niece Rhubarb explaining things to him.
    So for science babies I found that it is not considered cheating, I mean from a technical sense I guess it isn't, but I found Celeste had nothing to say about Christopher meeting a dear friend of his to help her get one.
    GuxzjSzl.png
    When you open up the game, at least when I did these two are friends already and since Kyle was no good she chose something else, at first it didn't work, the pop up didn't show so she just disappeared and came back even though he said yes (can only ask the person you're near had to travel with him.) I tried again just to make sure and it fine that time.
    vGPJSwdl.png
    she is just delighted and he'll have to come to visit.
    jxHxT7jl.png
    I think this moodlet was related to something else but it popped up so perfectly, also yeah I altered several sims simply because I always do I rarely boot out all the premades so I'm gonna see them a lot.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,380 Member
    I took my sim on a sightseeing trip to San Sequoia

Here she is playing with the water fountains.

YvcRdAZ.png

Gilbert Gardens are pretty to walk in even during gloomy autumn days. Here she was having a reflective walk around the gardens.

gP66a5p.png

The arboretum building is very pretty, I think they should have made it a real lot to visit and plant some harvestable. Or maybe a rabbithole building where we could buy seeds for new harvestables.

MrOakVk.png

The recreation center is nice if you don't mind the low skill level violins. Here someone cooked a feast, which was a good thing as there are no places to eat in the new world except for the little food stand. Ironically all the shell buildings around it are designed to look like restaurants with tables with dirty dishes on them, but sims can't even sit on the chairs. :lol:

JpsVkjz.png

The downtown area is very pretty, but will need some community venues to make it functional. I found a wild snapdragon plant in the wharf area. I didn't see any skating rinks but will look again maybe I missed them.

Wbco0Q1.png

38VK4jR.png

The cargo ships are pretty, wonder if it will be possible to build a container home to top of them.

hXkxHnQ.png
  • Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    93pwcfM.png

Alessandro pranking his brother Estevan with a balloon

vRn50bW.png

dPtW6rr.png

Ricardo pranking his father Lionel with a balloon

My Sims (who are all brothers) were having a slumber party and waking each other up by bursting balloons :D, just wish it was not tied to slumber parties and also wish the balloons came in different colours.
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,954 Member
    NF8clsq.png

Oops sorry wrong number

DOc0DZa.png
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
    Love all the new pics everyone posted <3

I was hoping to play last night, but my daughter hijacked my laptop to play Hogwarts legacy on it. How could I say no, she had her first break since starting Uni LOL. But now I have time, so is very excited to load my game and see what little Bella achieves next ;)
    Bella can grab her toys and babble now. She still finds sleep time hard, she loves to be in the arms for naps, but Amira is doing it less now, on the count that her needs start tanking LOL. Bella is scooting around which makes life a little easier, and its so cute to see. Bella also has tummy time by herself and she is soooooo close to crawling, as she is on all fours she drops back onto her tummy, soon I am sure we will see the scoot change to crawl ;)

Yliidfc.png

jlMaIHG.png

I4vXRYu.png

zuHvRQI.png
    Oh little Bella did so well today. She started the morning with a nice cuddle and a warm bath, it was a cold morning. From there she discovered her little toes and put her one foot in her mouth. She also stood up to the furniture all by herself, although she is still working on crawling. With such hard work she became tired and had a nap on the lounge carpet while Amira was watching tv <3

zoGTQuW.png

i9dqUyL.png

r3oOW2h.png

si2C7x6.png

7slGIjQ.png
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Princess Roddy Furystrykar has learned to ride a bike, and is riding around Anchorpoint Wharf:
    0d4209c44b9133811b57ceb40097f17955656ef6.png
    Yep, he's not wearing a bike helmet. (Or is he wearing an invisible helmet?)
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    What a day :) Bella started off with a first milestone, one Amira would sooner want to forget, she had her first blow out in her nappy. A nice bath cleaned her all up and then some cuddles and kisses from mom. Amira is not feeling well, but she noticed how hard little Bella was trying with her own tummy time to crawl so she helped her until little Bella achieved her milestone of crawling <3 Little Bella went to bed all snuggly in a new sleepwear for winter and was lying in her crib very satisfied with her day, she did not even cry this time :)

bsJAlrY.png

HNli8rW.png

CfclY5Z.png

Zps2xE2.png

yB0k94I.png

5CmFzaE.png

I think that will be me for this thread, the pictures are becoming seen one seen em all now LOL. I hope you guys enjoyed seeing most of little Bella's milestones. I must say this is my most favorite pack since the beginning of sims. Previously my favorite was makin magic from sims 1 <3
    Happy simmming all :)
    xY1LSp2l.png
    Okay, so because I'm a terrible person I trapped the munchkin because I wanted to know if you had an infant where the needs seemed to drop way to easily if they were at risk like toddlers were. I don't know if it was glitched but it was almost two days and no one came, Celeste gave up and poor Christopher just kept trying his best to reach his baby girl which made me feel bad but free will tells all.
    0SsOpOVl.png
    I noticed he didn't know the rest of the family so I took him over and he immediately adored Stella, the new aunt dancing there, and doesn't seem all too fond of her niece. Anyhow most important was the new science baby who seemed to be plotting what it would be like having his father wrapped around his tiny finger.
    rsaXUV8l.png
    He is going to use tummy time against his father forever me thinks lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    c2qOIn4.png

Two of my favorite sims are finally parents!
    Eurydice and Orpheus with their kids, Icarus and Avalon.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • AnamagaAnamaga Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi all! I pre-ordered and bought the new expansion "Growing together", to my surprise after the automatic download I realized something was wrong. The new baby stage DOES NOT appear in my game. I can see the new objects (cribs, bike, etc) but not the new toddlers or babies stage, it looks like before in CAS. It did not change. What can I do??? I submitted a case at EA today. I don't know also after they changed origin for their own app how to fix the game, verify files, etc, to correct it. I'm really disappointed :((
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Hi all! I pre-ordered and bought the new expansion "Growing together", to my surprise after the automatic download I realized something was wrong. The new baby stage DOES NOT appear in my game. I can see the new objects (cribs, bike, etc) but not the new toddlers or babies stage, it looks like before in CAS. It did not change. What can I do??? I submitted a case at EA today. I don't know also after they changed origin for their own app how to fix the game, verify files, etc, to correct it. I'm really disappointed :((

Check your mods. First step, as there are a lot of broken mods.