Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Infants! Share Your Gameplay and Discoveries

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    Need to save room?

Cribs can be put under loft/bunk beds! So if you want your older sim to suffer random wake-ups, bunkbed + crib is an option!
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    @manicobsessive Everything seemed to work just fine for me yesterday. I didn't play very long since I was just testing a build, but it worked very well.

@SerraNolwen @Simmerville Awesome, thanks for the responses. Do either of you have Laundry Day installed? Looking at the bug thread it seems to be what's causing the issue.
  • rudolpharudolpha Posts: 995 Member
    Thought had this issue but no, kid didn’t want to shower with dad in the room so just stood and waited till he left.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    @telemwill That's not the diaper itself, the nanocan trashcan gives you 10 simoleons per household member, regardless of what you put in. Dirty plates will work, too, and with seven infants challenge a single diaper would give you 80 simoleons :)
  • DaniMcgeekDaniMcgeek Posts: 79 Member
    Hey Guys,

Not sure if anyone experienced Infant Crib Upgrade Glitch, but I have. The mobile isn't showing up but I can still do a lullaby interaction.
    Anyone else experiencing this ?
    Please help
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    @telemwill That's not the diaper itself, the nanocan trashcan gives you 10 simoleons per household member, regardless of what you put in. Dirty plates will work, too, and with seven infants challenge a single diaper would give you 80 simoleons :)

That's cool to know! Thank you!
  • rebekah512rebekah512 Posts: 881 Member
    Every time my Sim puts the baby in the crib, she gets the baby stuck to her foot.

I correct by exiting the game and re-entering which resets it, but yeah, that's getting a little old.

Oops, sorry, nooboo, didn't mean to step on your little head there... Sweet dreams!

Generally, though, I LOVE the infants. Can't wait to play with the full pack.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    For people who want to know what happens to an infant when you get Growing Together. My infant had 17 milestones show up in his character, but that's not all that are available. When his mother gave him Tummy Time (hilarious, by the way), he picked up 2 that were greyed out, so he still has a way to go. He also acquired 3 quirks fairly quickly -- Good Eater, Snuggly Sleeper, and Messy Eater.
  • rudolpharudolpha Posts: 995 Member
    Same experience as MVWdeZT plus my infant loved the first food taste she got, Smashed Avocado.
  • KoveeKovee Posts: 880 Member
    When care givers infants baths they use their elbows to check the water to make sure it is not too hot.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Can anyone find the option to send sims home? Cause I can't anymore lol.
  • Simmer_Cherry1Simmer_Cherry1 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @Simmingal said:
    > Infants don't need hazmat suit for one specific reason
    > (major Strangerville spoilers)

That infant be looking (and acting) like the Boss Baby lol. It's like it has no fear!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Sims can't ride a bike if an infant is in the back carrier.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    Most likely mentioned several times, but I'm lazy to scroll :D

SE hiking trail work fine with infant.
    FEvfF6l.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    edited March 2023
    > @Simmingal said:
    > Infants don't need hazmat suit for one specific reason
    > (major Strangerville spoilers)

That infant be looking (and acting) like the Boss Baby lol. It's like it has no fear!
    Why shall she fear she is just there to see ΜØŦĦ€Ř
    aY276tE.png

uh oh need nap

HLJWyuv.png
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    aupqhFT.png

Supposed to be "dipping toes to water" , but looks like whole girl is getting wet :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited March 2023
    I have one problem with this hat
    and the hat from knitting stuff
    which is that we don't have cold weather wear to wear with these hats
    and the couple options that look cold weather appropriate hide hats cause of hood :sweat_smile:
    otherwise I would love to use them though

also I would like to have gloves or mittens in those outfits or in the accessories too
    w0iGy3D.png
    edited March 2023
    If you play music on highest setting from stereo the infants will be mad about it

solution:put the stereo in room infant do not go to :lol: i always have it on highest cause i can't hear it otherwise
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    @manicobsessive I do have Laundry Day installed, but I only played a little bit since the patch and it was on a lot with neither laundry equipment nor infants, so it might be a combination of those two causing the problem?
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Is the baby carrier in the basegame? If so, where is it and how do I use it? How does the parent leave the house with the infant, if they need to use their hands?

I assume you could put the infant down once you get to where you are going. Or maybe buy a portable crib take it with you and out them in it. Many places like gyms, I have a play area.
    Simmingal wrote: »
    and the couple options that look cold weather appropriate hide hats cause of hood :sweat_smile:

also I would like to have gloves or mittens in those outfits or in the accessories too
    w0iGy3D.png

@Simmingal Do infants not have a hot weather and cold weather category?
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

w0iGy3D.png

yes but we don't have outfits in those that go with these hats since the only cold weather outfits we have hide hats due to hoods
    edited March 2023
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

w0iGy3D.png

yes but we don't have outfits in those that go with these hats since the only cold weather outfits we have hide hats due to hoods
    Ok, ty, I haven’t gotten the update or Growing together yet. Note to dev’s…… make a wintery outfit without a hood!!
  • blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    Has anyone successfully managed a family of conflict so far, and if so, how is that progressing?

I feel like the game coding really tries hard to give a minimum of care to infants and toddlers... Difficult to override that; just seeing if its possible to recreate a version of the sims 2 pleasants... Thats all.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited March 2023
    Here is my first ever infant sim, the first sim to be born in a new dynastic save I started last night. His name is Lucifer Lune. Here he is with his mum Aalis. I wanted him to spawn with her outlandish colouring, but no such luck. They'll have another child at some point so maybe the sibling will get their mother's colouring.

21de57fe9027cfd834131a4a4331a17078d336bc.jpg

Here he is as a newborn with his father, Diego Lobo.

8cd6b5e7c857fed94972f4ffd59e387cf4da5f25.jpg

Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top