Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Serious bug - please patch User asap!

invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
So, spent most of the evening clothing my Sims and building the house, exploring all the new items. Finally in live mode. Got my prospective parents in the mood, but when I clicked on the new bed and selected 'Woohoo-Try for Baby', it never even went into the queue. Was the bed bugged?

No conversation option for my Sims to woohoo, either. Married couple - had my trait choices doomed them? My poor Sims were quite hot-to-trot by this point. I went into build and grabbed a shower, and shazam! Baby is on the way.

That's when I realized that I'd made a tiny mistake when I built the house. There was no door to the bedroom.
I just want things to match. :'(
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited March 2023
    There are definitely weird bugs yeh, also noticed a fair few minor routing issues. Nothing game breaking but kinda annoying typical TS4 stuff.

Neverrrrrrmind, I didn't read the whole post :joy: but still there are a few routing issues xD
  • blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    It happens at times, but since they did change the pie charts of conversation flow. Its a bit annoying in some aspects "Now where did that interaction go....?". And there are times when we space out or something and play the sims only to notice that one has to go back into build mode to place something else that was initially forgotten. It happens.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Made me laugh. I've done stuff like that.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    Your post's title and problem description were well-written and made me laugh. At least you can poke fun at your mistake. I'm sure your sims enjoyed the steamy shower baby-making better anyway!
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Haha :) Been there, but I know for sure that someday I will be there again...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    :D I have had this happen and realized I locked the bedroom door!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    Haha I was all ready to search on answers headquarters. 🙂
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Did they give you 'the wave'? I probably would have been shift-clicking the bed and the sim for a while. LOL.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    So, spent most of the evening clothing my Sims and building the house, exploring all the new items. Finally in live mode. Got my prospective parents in the mood, but when I clicked on the new bed and selected 'Woohoo-Try for Baby', it never even went into the queue. Was the bed bugged?

No conversation option for my Sims to woohoo, either. Married couple - had my trait choices doomed them? My poor Sims were quite hot-to-trot by this point. I went into build and grabbed a shower, and shazam! Baby is on the way.

That's when I realized that I'd made a tiny mistake when I built the house. There was no door to the bedroom.

At lest you didn't forget the door to the loo. That could have been disastrous.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member

I did that with the bathroom once. Took me a while to notice, too; my poor sims. Another time I was messing with a premade build and the stairs accidentally got deleted. Everybody was napping on couches and wouldn't go to the bedrooms on the 2nd floor. I was starting to get really annoyed and then I noticed, hey, no stairs. Duh. :D
  • Charlaine2124Charlaine2124 Posts: 14 New Member
    had exactly the same bug. Couldn't figure out why all my sims kept peeing on the floor, then realised that I'd put the bath in front of the door...
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Isharell wrote: »

I did that with the bathroom once. Took me a while to notice, too; my poor sims. Another time I was messing with a premade build and the stairs accidentally got deleted. Everybody was napping on couches and wouldn't go to the bedrooms on the 2nd floor. I was starting to get really annoyed and then I noticed, hey, no stairs. Duh. :D

An advantage of TS2 is that if you forget doors the sims soon start making unhappy noises and wave their arms vigorously. Especially the loo.
    Catches the attention very quickly.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    That’s happened to me before, XD. I spent about 5 minutes wondering why my Sim kept trying to use the toilet at the park instead of the one at home (3 tiles away) before I realised there was no door... and then spent another 5 minutes wondering why her brother kept picking the bench outside over his perfectly good, completely accessible (🤣) bed.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I remember having a problem with my sims to woohoo or try for baby & finding out I completely forgot to build a door too. :D That was over 7 years ago. Thank goodness I now double check on my build now. :p