Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    @GalacticGal I’m really sorry. It seems I did miss some of your earlier updates. Going to start tackling them too. Thank you so much for sharing the pages! Must have missed the updates somehow? Maybe I’m following too many threads now. 😆
  • Leila_Leila_ Posts: 421 Member
    Ranyer was born, I aged Jaxon up and they are loving life!
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    edited March 2023
    The family is growing, the house is growing, and Meg learns some things about which friends are really going to be friends both to her and her baby.
    12-29-22-7-12-01-PM.png

Local Color legacy challenge
    gen3-banner.png
  • blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    So, got Bobbi married to straud, who already had an offshoot of himself with science. Then I had to go back to play her brother for a bit, then switched back to Straud so I could name the incoming twins, then back to her brother again to finish up his degree, and Move him out of the hood because I find it best to play a single household in a game...

Yopson, ah, where to start... So I go to his relation panel and find that Lilith Pleasant has the only bad compatibility with him of the bunch, HOWEVER, that is not necessarily to be trusted, because they get along great... The strange thing is that I've had to use beguile to get the last few babies on the way, even when Yopson's relation rating is maxed with the other sim. In some respects, I miss the old woohoo system because it is chance that it comes down to in reality, not specific action.

Thyme save 1... Moved her back into her largest house, then she had science baby from vlad and its been entertaining because its a 64x64 lot with the children's rooms towards the borders. Its designed in a such a manor as to unintentionally cause infants/toddlers to gain movement skill quickly. Watched Klauzwits wander around the house, was entertaining.

Thyme save 2... Found out last time I played this one that she was pregnant, or rather, I remembered she was pregnant thanks to Mortimer Goth [pre grotog], who is still married to Bella. Anyway, Thyme 2 is back in Strangerville to do the story there AGAIN...

Ok, something happened with the switch to EApp, or maybe it was the previous update or something, but the "choice pop ups" are not really choice boxes anymore. Case in Point; Strangerville, there used to be a box ASKING if one wanted the Strangervile story with a Yes/No choice. Now, its just TELLING that one HAS TO play the strangerville story. Its similar with the behavior boxes that appear for parents when kids are at school; now for the most part, there's only one choice, where there used to be CHOICES regarding the child's behavior. If possible, I would like to know why these changes were made to the "choice boxes", because I dont see the rationale in limiting how we play our sims... Sorry for the small rant.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Gahhhhh I really want the pack but I don’t have the money for it right now :'( When I get it I’ll probably be playing for hours haha

I hear you there. I had to laugh, I couldn't find where to download the thing, yesterday. I spent most of the day trying to figure it out. I went back to my email to find the Confirmation of my order, and clicked on something on it. I followed whatever steps there were and presto! Apparently, they had a way to pre-download it. :open_mouth: It was supposed to make it only one click on the day of release. Which it did once I followed the steps. Later on in the day, get this, I finally got another email from EA inviting me to download it. It was my turn, as it were. :open_mouth: Had another like email waiting for me this morning, too. I have it downloaded, already, thank you very much. It was around 12:30-1PM before I was able to play it! However, you may be spared the pain of it all. Mine was a Pre-Order, too. I've never in my life had this happen.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    Ziafar wrote: »
    I am the only one to find the new babies creepy?

I haven't yet had my first baby in-game. My Sim is due today, however. Yay! I'll have to get back to you on that.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited March 2023
    I’ve only ever pre-ordered one pack and that was Cottage Living. I didn’t preorder Growing Together, I wanted to wait and see what everyone said about it. It seems like lots of players really like it, so I’m looking forward to finally getting my hands on it and playing!
    It does seem like a lot of players are getting twins and triplets suddenly, which sounds exhausting! I know you can change the number and gender of your babies you’re expecting though, with MCCC.
    @Metior_Ice
    Wow, at the part where Calum came to rescue him, I cried. That was one powerful chapter. Can't say the merboy doesn't deserve it, though. I do hope he's in the midst of learning a Life Lesson.
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    @GalacticGal I’m really sorry. It seems I did miss some of your earlier updates. Going to start tackling them too. Thank you so much for sharing the pages! Must have missed the updates somehow? Maybe I’m following too many threads now. 😆

I do thank you for reading mine. :) I star the threads I'm trying to follow and get an email whenever someone posts on one of them. That's when I read the stories, which sometimes brings me late to the party. It is a lot to keep up with. I try to clear my emails off before I play my game. Today, I had way too many, so I'm ploughing through them as quickly as possible. Sometimes, I'll hang onto one that I expect to be a large chapter, to read a bit later, too. No worries. I'm just flattered people are reading my work. I do hope it's an enjoyable read. I don't have anything but an overarching storyline. What I write up is truly what happened in my game that session and I simply supply the emotions and motivations for what took place. :)
    I’ve only ever pre-ordered one pack and that was Cottage Living. I didn’t preorder Growing Together, I wanted to wait and see what everyone said about it. It seems like lots of players really like it, so I’m looking forward to finally getting my hands on it and playing!
    It does seem like a lot of players are getting twins and triplets suddenly, which sounds exhausting! I know you can change the number and gender of your babies you’re expecting though, with MCCC.

I always pre-order. Have done so since Sims2. Guess that makes me set in my ways, eh? ;) I'm just thankful the mods I need have been updated or deemed compatible. I haven't yet checked on the PandaSama realistic birth mod, yet, but I've seen pictures so I'm guessing it's updated for at least compatible. May go grab it before I start my gameplay today.
  • ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    Luna Villarreal and her partner Emily took baby Isabel to the park for the first time. ♥ It was a cozy autumn afternoon. ♥
  • _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Woop! Sounds like the idea is really running away with you and I'm so here for it. :D
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    @PlumbobCrossing , aw, thank you , sweet <3
    @DaniRose2143 , thank you :blush: I love those studios, Awesome work!

Babs had a great day, first in snowy hiking trails
    755weoA.png
    FEvfF6l.png

And in the early evening at Beach..
    NYZE9RH.png
    42Uetw8.png

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    edited March 2023
    @GalacticGal Thank you for your response, and yes, Alex is going to learn about the true consequences of his actions very soon.
    The antagonist reveal was something I had planned from the beginning. I just didn’t know when he would show up. I actually have a roster of potential villains in mind.

But, there’s no better way to learn from your mistakes than facing your own demons head on. And besides, this antagonist needed certain conditions for his reveal. Alex’s choice to go to Damion provided the final piece of the puzzle, so to speak.

—————

@GalacticGal It’s kinda funny though. I’ve actually been following your updates from older saves. I loved how you tied things together with the start of this new save. I definitely missed it because the update got lost in notifications. I think when you posted those updates, I was trying to sort through 40 or 50 notifications, stay caught up on several stories, and write my own updates. I think it’s the screenshot spammer thread that made me lose the notifications for other updates.

Edit: I think I started following your new save somewhere in the middle of the story. The background info will definitely be helpful!
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,323 Member
    I wasn’t going to get the pack right away but a family member gifted it to me. Glad I have it now, a lot of the new items and interactions are absolutely adorable!

@GalacticGal
    Glad it was able to help you yesterday🙂
    @Ellupelluellu
    Thank you, Babs looks adorable being carried, her smile❤️ Aww look at Bab’s exploring the world! Enjoying Mt.Komorebi and Sulani🥰
    @DaniRose2143
    Thank you his face was cute to not share. Nora really came thru in this next update☺️ Your movie studio fits so well in the new world. Its really coming to life.Also this reminds me I wanted to grab your ice cream shop from the gallery
    @Lemonella
    Wow Lots of gifts for Dallas. Aww she rested for most of the celebration. The face her grandfather made, babies have a way of brining out the silliness in everyone, even normally serious ones. Love her in the duck outfit. The shot of Wade lifting her is my favorite🤩
    @Metior_Ice
    Love that the water is still dripping off Alex. He’s clearly in love, his face while thinking it's almost all worth it is sweet. Oh no, not Damion messing with him again😞 Woah Ember is furious. Nice Calum to the rescue! Understandable that he is upset…Woah what’s going on at the end😳

Taking care of a toddler and infant is hard work. Colette only has time for herself when they’re asleep. She found the best place to read a book was near by them. omomwCN.png
    As soon as Reese woke up, Colette prepared him a bath. She dunked her elbow with her robe on too test it, can’t be too safe. DcRJZiL.png “Boop” pI7jYBc.png The downside to have a toddler and infant was that Colette had trouble finding time to prepare food. TfZCwIF.png Thankfully Warner had her covered 🙂TNmDsef.png Reese really enjoyed being fed plane style, his eyes grew with excitement☺️ Also found out he likes avocadozMii6yU.png While Colette had her moment to grab a bite, Reese and Nora played in the living room. Nora was startled when Reese suddenly started to cry. She looked over at her little brother. FhqmA0K.png She put her toy away cbBsLwj.png Nora took it upon herself to calm Reese. “Look Reed, look!” She made a silly face to him, her plan worked😃 HRt4HwN.png Problem solved, now she could get to what’s really important. 5yC7egP.png Colette was proud of Nora. P7Hnsz2.png

Reese had his first milestone, made it through the night without waking up once😁 Seeing as he was wide awake Colette took him out of the crib. Reese however still wanted to be inside. U2z5kHr.png
    Colette prepared a blanket outside so he could play. She was ready to do some tummy time with Reese. She laid him on the mat and cheered him on. Reese couldn’t do it though😭 He faced down and began to cry. ceMhM8C.png Colette didn’t deter, “You got this Reese!” Hearing her motivation Reese put on his game face, he could do this! COvrrhC.png Sadly he still couldn’t do it. He laid there defeated as Warner was now beside him cheering him on. iV0CJG6.png “We can stop if you want Reese” Warner told him. He immediately lifted his head and smiled. KD6BNvw.png Reese just wanted to play now. BoCCc6Z.png Inside Nora blew a kiss to her mom❤️ Just before this happened Colette received a pop up to have a strict relationship with Nora. TlSEAQX.png Colette gave her a kiss “Love you too Nor”. No way was she going to have a strict relationship with her. Y3yaIhv.png
    edited January 19
    Thank you @BlueSeaWaves

Off Of the Market, a NEW Erik Cantrell Save

Their wedding didn’t exactly go off without a hitch and while they both understood from asking others about their own weddings, this was just something that happens. You plan, you rehearse and yet something, inevitably, goes slightly askew. Still, in looking back after their Honeymoon, that wasn’t, Erik began to relive the moments that were truly glorious about their Nuptials.
    Arriving at the Lovely Wedding Church
    ZcOs3KS.jpg
    Being greeted by Paparazzi
    ZerarZ8.jpg
    SlaFVvf.jpg
    The many guests arriving to share their Special Day
    NYIs9Uu.jpg
    Sitting on the porch awaiting their cue, chatting nervously
    n5eHXqi.jpg
    The warm, encouraging talk Joseph gave them
    rDhgyOc.jpg
    The craziness of just getting the ceremony started, as Savvy as Spock was about things, human, this surprised Erik.
    2ok533m.jpg

Finally, things got underway, to everyone’s relief.
    48wQcEL.jpg
    HowaOmM.jpg
    Lorelei jumped in next to do her part
    kyBsGnS.jpg
    7LgLhiY.jpg
    i1sXBcY.jpg
    E24TJch.jpg

Once Father James asked them to say their vows, Erik suddenly got tongue-tied. Why is it I can sing before enormous crowds, but I struggle to bare my feelings before family and a few friends?
    E24TJch.jpg
    b9RaMA7.jpg
    z3bBsV1.jpg
    “I love you more today, than the day we met. I can’t wait to grow old with you.” Oh, brother, I sounded just like some silly schoolboy.
    ZJ9WDwI.jpg

Thankfully, then it was her turn, while Erik died a thousand deaths.
    08WZh6L.jpg
    “The rings, if you please,” Father James prompted.
    Lvbw8ly.jpg
    C9LtDWE.jpg
    PMNlRbE.jpg
    pi0GhBJ.jpg
    A brief, gentle kiss and it was over
    qof7YnI.jpg

Erik was just burning hot angry about the vacation he desperately needed, after grinding through University and waiting to make Kayleigh his wife, his very own. He spent the last three days before the wedding seeing to his obligations just to take three days off of the concert/photoshoot circuit. As he drifted off to sleep, Kayleigh leaning on his shoulder, the events of this past week danced across his mind...

Erik answered his phone to find, yet again, he was scheduled for a Photoshoot. This was quickly followed by a concert. Yes, he had released his ninth album, and so concerts to promote it were a given. Magazines also wanted his image to grace their covers, which also featured an interview with the star. Six Best Song Accolades in a row, was another driving factor.

“Honey, this is crazy,” Kayleigh said. “Why so many? You’re doing at least two concerts in a single day. Sometimes up to three photoshoots. You’ve got to slow down for once in your life.”

“Don’t I wish, Sweetheart, but I can’t. I’ve already set time aside for us, but I need to fulfill my obligations, too. If I get them done before the wedding, then we shouldn’t be interrupted. I asked for a set number of days to be wholly left alone. No calls, not photoshoots, no added concert dates. I’m happy to do this, for the time we get to spend, together, totally alone,” he said, placing his hands on her waist, drawing her into him as he spoke. Kissing her, he withdrew and said, “Trust me, I’ve got this…”

Erik’s eyes popped open as his own words echoed. You only thought you had this. What he got for all of his efforts was a long flight, that they almost missed, due to the reception that was still ongoing. Well, at least I gave a great party. There was dancing, eating, pictures. It was a big night.
    His Best Man, Joey, gave the first toast
    74QVaVu.jpg
    Then the Maid of Honor, Brianna, gave hers
    9ZNNgYs.jpg
    HI9AykB.jpg
    Mjtb976.jpg
    kfAaT7d.jpg
    nV0CWo6.jpg
    XZMFDOl.jpg

When Erik realized the time, he and Kayleigh grabbed the luggage from the closet in the church, where he had stashed their two pieces and beamed to the airport. They were the last to board.

“Good thing we have First Class tickets,” he murmured. Kayleigh was tired, he could see it in her large blue eyes. Her smile, wan. They were still in their wedding attire. Kayleigh clung to Erik’s arm as they stood in line to board the aircraft.
    “You still haven’t told me where we’re going.”
    “Didn’t I? On a Honeymoon. Time for just you and me,” Erik said. The promise made him cringe, in retrospect.

The flight to their destination took an hour and a half. The time they spent was almost an hour before Erik got so fed up and so enraged and frustrated that they both agreed to just go home.
    ut5zRSf.jpg
    qH1MD5A.jpg
    At first he thought it was just a few fans, there to greet him. Probably Locals. So, he decided to play a song or two for them, by way of a thank you for the warm welcome.
    507rr2P.jpg
    IM4Nm01.jpg

What happened next nearly drove Erik over the edge. “Okay, thanks for the greeting, but we’re going to go inside now, it’s been long day, as you can imagine.”
    He must not have made himself clear. Kayleigh preceded him in, but what Erik didn’t expect was to be followed.
    y9F9y1H.jpg
    And it got worse. As fast as he shooed them out, as politely as possible,v10TvHE.jpg
    They seemed to return, like boomerangs. Even though he was careful to lock the door behind them. It was all Erik could do to keep from losing his temper.
    6ufdZ32.jpg
    Kayleigh even stepped in to try. “I’m sure you understand, this is our Wedding Night,” she said.
    mG2cp8v.jpg

On and on it went, until just when they thought they were finally alone, Erik heard a noise behind them on the couch. “It’s like they’re crawling out of the woodwork!”
    4sKCka8.jpg
    “I don’t see any choice in the matter,” Erik told his wife, of a few hours.”
    EAu5ihX.jpg
    “It’s all right, Sweetheart, I agree with you one hundred per cent.”
    EAu5ihX.jpg
    “And I think you need to make that call right away. Right now,” she furthered. “They’re back …”
    JuZ9lKe.jpg

More to Come. Thanks for reading. :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    edited June 2023
    Home Again, a NEW Erik Cantrell Save

“What are you two doing back home?” Brianna said, stunned when the newlyweds walked into what Erik had dubbed, Bag-End. “And don’t tell me there was no room at the Inn,” she said. “You made those reservations weeks ago, so I won’t hear it.”

“The place was architecturally beautiful, but lacked in maid service. I found two half-eaten plates of eggs and toast on the kitchen counter, that seemed on the fresh side. I specifically asked for a place we would have by ourselves and not a shared rental. True enough, it was large enough to be divided, but that’s not what I requested and I was told we would be the only ones to have access. That’s not at all what we got,” Erik said, unable to keep his ire from his voice.

“Oh,” was all Brianna could say.
    “Now, if you don’t mind, I’m taking my wife upstairs to enjoy some alone time with her. Tell the guys not to disturb us, if you please.”

“You came home because some dishes needed to be cleaned?”
    “No,” Kayleigh said from the stairs. “Somebody tipped off the Press. There was a constant flow of fans, Paparazzi and others in our rented space. We couldn’t get rid of them fast enough. And as soon as we did, more traipsed in through the locked doors. Imagine that? I watched Erik lock the doors, too. It was as if they each had a key or were adept at jimmying the lock. Shocking. It was entirely too shocking. I’m glad to be home.”
    Once upstairs in their own room, Erik and Kayleigh let off some steam. A pillow fight was in order, they both deemed. This had been their method for such.
    94CMG3s.jpg
    k6KZTKU.jpg

Tonight, it led to other activities, however. A promise long met by the love they both felt for each other. Setting aside the pillows, they both went to change.
    H9CFrsx.jpg
    Though they were wholly inexperienced, as Joseph had explained, privately to Erik when he asked, Nature had a way of taking over.
    PmyoP8Z.jpg

Come the wee hours, Kayleigh crawled out of bed. Padding over to the master bath, she came back to find Erik sitting on the edge of the bed. “I’m so sorry I woke you up. You were sleeping so peacefully, too. But, now, I don’t have to rouse you from your sleep.” She beamed at him.
    “I have news,” she said. “Big News!”
    IwacPlc.jpg
    “Big news, you mean you’re, that is we’re having a baby? How can you know so fast?
    ycjCngO.jpg
    “The tests these days can tell in just hours, isn’t that fantastic? No huge anxiety ridden need to wait. And it came out positive. Oh, Erik, I’ve longed to have your baby and now, well, it’s just a short time off until reality. Tell me your excited, too.”
    laqndGY.jpg
    “Yes, my dear, darling, Sweet wife, I couldn’t be happier. Come here,” he said.
    YYCtxzm.jpg

*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Time passed and the happy couple turned the Parent Saver Room into a nursery. Since this room was inside their bedroom, this made them both happier. Erik moved the desk to the wall near his wardrobe, so Kayleigh still had a private place to write. She wanted to be an author, which he encouraged, having read over some of her Term Papers before she hit submit. She was a very talented writer, of whom he was quite proud.

When the baby’s due date drew near, Brianna offered to throw a Baby Shower for her sister-in-law. The party was lively and it was so good to gather with the family again.
    EASMskS.jpg
    They danced, took pictures for posterity and had a good time.
    munJwaj.jpg
    afHyHTP.jpg
    gAQ1gEW.jpg
    Even the Caterer got in on the photo-taking
    MZTVYZu.jpg

They gushed over the new baby.
    gCayTMc.jpg

CBYjMrt.jpg
    85yzlXq.jpg

Gifts were given and gratefully accepted.
    c9nHfKs.jpg
    bV8Gzid.jpg

All that was left to do, was to await the moment Baby decided to join them.

All for now. Thanks for reading!
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    I have a lot to catch up on later tonight. I'm working my tail off to finish this next chapter of Schemes & Dreams. I need to get some shots and then it will be done! This one is full of drama.🙂
  • Leila_Leila_ Posts: 421 Member
    03-17-23-7-33-27-PM.png

Jaxon putting himself to bed! very adorable
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I gave in to the hype today and used a Gamestop gift card to buy myself Growing Together for my birthday next week. Here's hoping i don't run into any bugs! I was just playing my alien household with twins who aged to child so I look forward to going back to them and getting them some bikes. But first I'm going to have to go through 20 something families in CAS and set their likes and dislikes and pre-existing family dynamics. That will take a while. I look forward to posting a related update soon!

@Lucy_Henley I had to use MCCC to make custom life stage lengths because none of the settings worked for how I wanted to play. They're not balanced in relation to real life at all, was my biggest complaint. Hope you find something that works for you.

@GalacticGal That wedding night pillow fight was just adorable.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    @Daephene I’ll probably use MCCC to adjust things so that the Long settings match what they were before, since I felt like that was a decent length of time. I’m not bothered about whether it’s realistic or not.

@GalacticGal ahh, weddings are always fun. Some players seem to still have issues with My Wedding Stories but my weddings with the pack have been OK. It was a little odd seeing Kayleigh having a Maxis Match hairdo instead of her normal alpha style, but it was still pretty. And how rude of those fans to just invade their honeymoon house like that! Peter and Caroline Masterson are both Global Superstars but they don’t go out much (well, aside from work and Peter going to Henford-on-Bagley to sell his produce) and don’t get mobbed much. And oh dear, Nancy stuck in the wall. It’s always kinda funny when Sim routing goes wrong and they end up walking through a wall or some furniture.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited March 2023
    Billy got a loose tooth! He tried his best to wiggle it free.
    NAruaMx.png

Thomas took the boys on a fishing trip while they were on summer break.
    J1CdBMU.png
    It came up a storm and poor, Thomas got struck by lightening.
    pmugb9a.png
    nwpoChZ.png
    They made up for the scare with some fishing. Ivan caught two fish!
    mGoeIr7.png

Back home, Billy has really taken to, Jillian. He's so protective and loves playing dolls with her.
    SnnrG26.png
    She's definitely spoiled, Thomas makes sure of that.
    8yzMOKH.png
    uei81NP.png

Her little frown is so cute!
    o5apY5s.png
    Off to make trouble... See you next time.
    wFV49QB.png
    edited March 2023
    @Daephene Thank you so much. These two have always turned to the Pillow Fight when they had tension between them. :)

@PlumbobCrossing Oh, my goodness, that little cute frown reminds me so much of my youngest grandchild, who is now two. I think it's her nose. So adorable.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    It has finally arrived. The long overdue fourth chapter of Schemes & Dreams. In this one Rayvn and Judith encounter issues on their trip to scout out filming locations for Judith's new movie. Judith is used to being the meanest and most powerful person in the room, but she's about to learn there are some rooms where that simply isn't the case.
    OJc1DUJ.png

This one won't end at the Orchid with Mimi and the queens like it usually does. Don't worry though Mimi is still in this one, just in the middle segment to act as a time jump.
    Kr60R7z.png

Schemes & Dreams: Waking Nightmare
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Beaker: I used the Maxis version and Nervous married an alien so he's with her. Since they had a baby (by asking a neighbor if they should have another kid), I named her Sif after a Norse goddess (and her father's name comes from Norse mythology).

Here's Loki and little Sif. A CC I follow now has infant hairs available.
    03-15-23-11-58-52-AM.png

Now for the house guest that stayed a little too long, Marcel Jocque (The Sims 2). At least their kids/clones, Atom and Ceres, got along ok with him.
    03-16-23-8-44-52-PM.png

Marcel spent a chunk of the time being neurotic as you can see here.
    03-16-23-8-59-30-PM.png

Speaking of neurotic, Circe had so many fear that she ended up getting the paranoid trait and a midlife crisis. Anyway, here's the toddler version of Sif.
    03-16-23-9-51-04-PM.png

And here she is with her dear older sister.
    03-17-23-4-25-23-PM.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top