Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Infant carrier, but for toddlers?

AJC20178AJC20178 Posts: 264 Member
edited March 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Anyone else think they should have made the infant carriers available to use with toddlers too?
I think it's a little silly that infants have something to be used for walking/ travel etc but not toddlers.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    AJC20178 wrote: »
    Anyone else think they should have made the infant carriers available to use with toddlers too?
    I think it's a little silly that infants have something to be used for walking/ travel etc but not toddlers.

Good call. Maybe in a future patch, or someone will make a mod for that. :)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    Maybe we will get a stuff pack with strollers. Crossing my fingers!7
  • AJC20178AJC20178 Posts: 264 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »

Good call. Maybe in a future patch, or someone will make a mod for that. :)

Yeah fingers crossed🤞
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Maybe we will get a stuff pack with strollers. Crossing my fingers!7

Me too! 😃
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,107 Member
    I would prefer they added strollers for the toddlers. I can't believe they didn't add them in Growing Together!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    There needs to be Carriages & Strollers for Babies & Toddlers in the Sims 4.
    Mods won't help Vanilla players.
  • kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    We defintly need a way to move our little ones around. We could upgrade the adult bikes to add a seat on the back for them
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,372 Member
    I would prefer they added strollers for the toddlers. I can't believe they didn't add them in Growing Together!

I feel the same. Strollers would have been great, both for toddlers and infants. Even better, they should have made one of those convertible prams/strollers that can take both lying baby and sitting infant or toddler. Toddlers are a bit big to be carried in a sling, maybe they could have added an interaction where you could carry them on your shoulders.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited March 2023

Yesssss. Also where are our strollers?? Lol.

Also genuinely think they need to add some more base game items for infants in general.
    Agree with you all, I'm sure I did read I think (twistedmexi) was looking at doing a stroller mods. But really ea should be doing these basics, so everyone can enjoy 🙂
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,955 Member
    Not just vanilla players, but console players too! I did enjoy strollers in Sims 3 because babies and toddlers made such adorable noises whilst travelling in them <3
    Not just vanilla players, but console players too! I did enjoy strollers in Sims 3 because babies and toddlers made such adorable noises whilst travelling in them <3

Yeah I agree, ea are really just putting in minimum effort here and get the unpaid modders to do the rest!
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    For reals we need strollers I thought I could carry an infant with carrier and carry a toddler nope we need strollers ASAP.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Also I would like to say this I'm tired of not seeing toddlers and possibly now infants not in the community lots like I would like to see more npc toddlers with their parents and now infants like we should of had a daycare so other toddlers and infants can know each other another missed opportunity for daycares I guess at least have npc toddlers and infants out and about with the parents.