Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited March 2023
    Hi everyone! I'm Lizzie (she/her) and I've been working hard on a new legacy based on my Sims Through The Ages challenge. I just wrote the last bits of the final chapter for Gen. 1 which will be out next month.

ksya257doi9d.jpg

Aurora Evergreen moved to Sunset Valley on her 18th birthday by order of her mother. She was reared with one goal in mind: The Mission. Follow her story as she infiltrates the media and the great families of Sunset Valley with a view to exposing the scandal that exiled her family. Will she reclaim her family’s name and the wealth they are owed? Or will she unearth secrets that put her at odds with the very people who set her on this path?

Chapter seven is out tomorrow! Catch up here

I'm very excited to get started on Gen. 2.
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    Chapter Seven of the Evergreen Legacy is out now!

ab0ar7jf59ej.jpeg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    edited April 2023
    Happy Thursday!

I hope you’re having the best week.

Chapter Fourteen of the Evergreen Legacy is up now!

Aurora heeds a young Landgraab's advice and takes a tour around the mausoleum, only to find a few things mysteriously missing. An interview with Mortimer Goth enlightens her as to why her grandfather left Sunset Valley but before she can put pen to paper, the newest addition to the Evergreen family arrives!

Generation One and Generation Two of The Moonchild Legacy have been rebooted to read, generation three coming soon!

cropped-cropped-cropped-header2.3-1-e1678704091247-1.png

cropped-cropped-header-gen-2.1-2286571908-e1680253750198.png

cropped-header-3-767783422-e1680770958268.png

Happy Simming!
    Post edited by lizzielilyy on
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    Chapter Eighteen: Gunther’s Farewell is up :blush:

Aurora finally opens her letter from Gunther which explains much more than she anticipated. Her children’s fates are outlined beyond her expectations and the future of Sunset Valley is placed firmly in their hands.

This is definitely the chapter that I worked the hardest on and am most proud of. From flashbacks of Victor, Samuel and Gretle Goth to present day revelations about the future of the Evergreen legacy, this one paves the way for the end of Gen 1 and start of Gen 2 🌲

k0eyi99chl55.jpeg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi everyone! It’s been a while. I bring to you the next chapter of Friends of Foes.

If you’ve followed my story from the beginning, the recap of the events so far is in the spoiler below.
    The Grim Reaper and his girlfriend, the bloodthirsty vampire Elisabeth Death, are relying on Alex’s self-destructive nature, and Henry’s illness (his sweaty shivers has returned) to wipe out the royal family. It’s been revealed that Grim has been assisting the Renegades in their plot for Simsland Domination. As for the Sweglords, there was a mutual agreement among the gang members that the multi-generational family “business” will be shut down. But during the meeting, the Renegades planted a bomb, which exploded during the meeting, and everyone but Madelyn and Henry’s father, Caleb, died, including Adrian who was accompanying Madelyn. The death of Adrian tipped Alex into a depression. In the last chapter, Alex’s eldest daughter, Gema, is being obnoxious at school (I mean, she is Alex’s daughter), and Grim is concerned that Alex’s charitable and selfless cousin Diego, who has recently immigrated to Simsland, is going to mess with his plans for mass chaos. But it has just occurred to Grim that he might have overlooked the international intelligence agency, The Goodie Two Shoes, which is quietly working against him.

If you’re new to this story, I’ve moved websites, so chapters 1 - 93 are on my old website, which you can find here.

Otherwise, welcome to a new website and a new chapter!

Chapter 94: When Gema met Olivia
    chapter-94-copy.png
    Hi everyone, here’s the next chapter of Friends of Foes.

Just a note, if you’re new to the story, you don’t have to read from the beginning to understand what’s happening in these future chapters. All of the events mentioned are from chapters 80 onwards. The links to these chapters are here.

Of course, you’re welcome to read from the beginning. Here’s the prologue.
    Chapter Seventeen Part I: The Relic of Eternity

The first of a three part special sees Blair and Cece return to Egypt to finally understand the secrets their great-grandfather kept so long ago.

screenshot-35.jpg?fit=982%2C552&ssl=1
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Ann88czAnn88cz Posts: 221 Member
    Hi friends! It's been a long time but new chapter of Life goes on has just been posted!! Check it out here and let me know it the comments what you think <3

img_9217.jpg
    Hi everyone, next chapter of Friends of Foes is here.

If you’re new, here is the link to the prologue.

Latest chapter below:
    Chapter Twenty Part I: Reginald’s Crypt

Jean-Claude’s work in the nectar cellar gives way for Blair to make a monumental discovery that reveals much more than she anticipated about her great-grandfather’s past.

04h39j5tjk4j.jpeg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • CharlieBleuCharlieBleu Posts: 177 Member
    Charlie and Kupo came to Sunset Valley in search of a new life away from the complications of an overpopulated city. The sound and smell of the sea intoxicate Charlie and the large yard and new smells intrigues Kupo.

What life will they make for themselves?
    Feel free to add me to your Sims 3 friend list! I'm DMCharlie2017