Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Writer's Hangout (The Original) A Place to Share Stories and Hangout!!

Comments

• Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    @Sims4MagicalTales thank you! I like the look of the Sunlit Tides Sisters!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    @lizzielilyy You're welcome. I just got finished writing Sunlit Tides Sisters and am planning on another story.

How exciting! Do you have anything planned for the new story so far?
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    @lizzielilyy
    Yes. One main character, a female, is the child of two celebrity parents, but she feels this pressure to be like either one of them. Another female main character has a secret - she's a witch. One day, their paths cross.

I love that!!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Chapter Seven of the Evergreen Legacy is out now!

ab0ar7jf59ej.jpeg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Monday!

I'm working on Gen 2 of Evergreen since we're now halfway through Gen 1 on the blog! Chapter 11 as well as the challenges I've written for Sims 3 & 4 can be found via my signature :blush:

I hope you're having a great start to the week and are feeling inspired!

Happy Simming! :mrgreen:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Hi again hope you all had a lovely Easter 🐣

Chapter Sixteen: Final Draft is up :blush:

Aurora doesn’t have long to process Mortimer’s outlandish claims since Blair is growing so fast and about to be a big sister! Thankfully, the final draft of her masterpiece has been submitted for publication.

screenshot-261.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Chapter Eighteen: Gunther’s Farewell is up :blush:

Aurora finally opens her letter from Gunther which explains much more than she anticipated. Her children’s fates are outlined beyond her expectations and the future of Sunset Valley is placed firmly in their hands.

This is definitely the chapter that I worked the hardest on and am most proud of. From flashbacks of Victor, Samuel and Gretle Goth to present day revelations about the future of the Evergreen legacy, this one paves the way for the end of Gen 1 and start of Gen 2 🌲

k0eyi99chl55.jpeg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    cevia1cevia1 Posts: 2 New Member
    I just started playing with my sim Pearl Scarlet. Not much of a challenge but she is very lovable and even though I am just getting started with her story. I am blogging it on tumblr!

I think you would enjoy if you follow along :) https://www.tumblr.com/pearlscarletlegacy
  • Options
    Chapter Nineteen: Aftermath is up :blush:

Aurora addresses the fallout of Gunther's revelations and realises that she can no longer continue without making a plan for the future. From confronting her mother's deception to realising baby number three is on the way, Aurora draws a line under her past and names her heir.

screenshot-345.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Chapter Twenty Part I: A Great Family is up :blush:

Generation one comes to an end in two parts. First, Aurora welcomes her third child into the world, Blair starts high school and an old friend calls in a favour.

cerq181nmve9.jpeg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg