Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims 3 stories (The generational legacy thread will be separate from this one)

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    Sounds great! I enjoyed Sunlit Tides Sisters.
    Growing up in the limelight is definitely tough, particularly with all the commentary these days about “nepo babies” and so on. Deery Meadows isn’t a custom world I’ve heard of, it sounds cool though. I do miss playing Sims 3 sometimes, but it’s an old game and doesn’t work properly on my PC.
    I got caught up on the story!
    That’s great news about Alexa making friends with Sakura. It’s always annoying when people make assumptions about you when they barely know you.
    Uh oh, Edgar sounds like bad news…
    Great update!
    Sakura sounds like such a great friend, offering to take Alexa to a quieter room if she was nervous. Cameron seems kind, too.
    I never really bothered with the Showtime careers when I played Sims 3. They seem quite cool, though. I’m wary of the Magician career since I know some of the tricks can go wrong and result in death.
    I’ve been catching up!
    Oof, the Stevensons and their associates sound dreadful. Alexa, Sakura and Chen had better be careful!
    Finished the story!
    It’s always nice to have a happy ending. I liked that Liam and Cameron didn’t seem scared about being abducted and were quite sassy with Edgar.
    It’s good to know that Deery Meadows will be safe, what with everyone working on their martial arts skills.
    Sorry to hear your mental health has been an issue, @Sims4MagicalTales . Your mental health is important, don’t feel pressured to play Sims 3 or write any SimLit. Hopefully you feel better soon.