Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Boyfriend/girlfriend setting

JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
edited February 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I really wish they would have a setting for just boyfriend or girlfriend in the relationship panel. Household members have no romantic ties, fiancée doesn't let them pop the question because they are already engaged. Sometimes I don't want to use cheats to get things a certain way in my game. Anyone else feel the same?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    JadedJane wrote: »
    I really wish they would have a setting for just boyfriend or girlfriend in the relationship panel. Household members have no romantic ties, fiancée doesn't let them pop the question because they are already engaged. Sometimes I don't want to use cheats to get things a certain way in my game. Anyone else feel the same?
    Yes, I am having to cheat away lifestyles that my sims are not supposed to have developed. I wish we could actually choose them. I too would like to be able to make girl friends and boyfriends in CAS.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Yeah, this would be great.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • LavenderWoodLavenderWood Posts: 12 New Member
    Agreed
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    Yep yep! I've always wondered why this isn't a thing.
  • LadycatzLadycatz Posts: 11 New Member
    Yea, and that they Stay Just boy/girlfriend!
  • LavenderWoodLavenderWood Posts: 12 New Member
    That's true
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I was expecting the CAS relationship options to be updated with the Growing Together patch, sadly this was not the case. Also, not just boyfriend/girlfriend, but I also wish we could set relationships like "uncle/aunt", "cousin", "step-father/step-mother", etc. directly, without having to create a linking parent sim.