Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I still want superhero things in sims 4

comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
edited February 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I want comics superhero movies and toys also it be cool if our sims could be superheroes
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• LavenderWoodLavenderWood Posts: 12 New Member
    I agree with that. I would love to add secret identities. Since Sims can become villains.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    I would love a superheroes/villains pack! It could have a Gotham City type world, you could choose/earn your powers, choose your costume, your superhero name...it would be awesome!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    It would be so nice for my Darknight household & my Xmen household to actually be Superheroes. :p
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I would love a superheroes/villains pack! It could have a Gotham City type world, you could choose/earn your powers, choose your costume, your superhero name...it would be awesome!

my favorite superhero is batman whats yours @manicobsessive
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    It would be so nice for my Darknight household & my Xmen household to actually be Superheroes. :hp

I really want comics in the game even if we got nothing else for superheros @SERVERFRA
    I agree with that. I would love to add secret identities. Since Sims can become villains.

me to @LavenderWood
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member

my favorite superhero is batman whats yours @manicobsessive

Hmmm, I'm a Marvel girl, and I have to say either Spiderman or Thor. I can't decide between the two!
    spidermans cool I'm a dc girl myself @manicobsessive
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I've always been a Wonder Woman fan since 1977 when I was 8 years old & so wanted be her when I grew up. LOL
    I became a Supergirl fan back in 1979 after my Mom got me my 1st Supergirl Comic Book. It was a complete Digest Book of Supergirl from her roots.
    I became a fan of Batgirl while watching with my Dad the old Reruns of the TV show Batman.
    I so became a fan of Christopher Reeves as Superman & he was my childhood crush at the time.
    I became a fan of the Xmen first from the 1990s cartoon show & then in 2001 live action Movies, especially when one of my most favorite actresses Halle Berry was in it & my most recent at the time crush actor Hugh Jackman.
    <3B):p;)
    > @comicsforlife said:
    > my favorite superhero is batman whats yours

I love Miraculous Ladybug and my favorites are Ladybug herself and Cat-Noir. If we are talking about DC verses Marvel I'm more of a Marvel Girl. Iron-Ma (RIP), Spider-Man, Black Cat, Black Widow, Vision, Wanda Maximoff, Ant Man and the Wasp just to name a few favorites. But in DC Comics, I love Bat-Man, I only like the 2000's version with Christian Bale though.
    > @SERVERFRA said:
    > It would be so nice for my Darknight household & my Xmen household to actually be Superheroes. :p
    Same I am creating a Miraculous Ladybug household and I have created a Spider-Man and an Iron-Man Household and they all should be superheros. Right now my Spider-Man household sims are Secret Agents.
    > @manicobsessive said:
    > I would love a superheroes/villains pack! It could have a Gotham City type world, you could choose/earn your powers, choose your costume, your superhero name...it would be awesome!

I think that the superhero thing should be in addition to their day jobs. For example my Iron Man sim Tony Stark is a business owner but he could be a superhero. Being the superhero doesn't become their day job. I think that's a good idea make it a game pack.
    I've always been a Wonder Woman fan since 1977 when I was 8 years old & so wanted be her when I grew up. LOL
    I became a Supergirl fan back in 1979 after my Mom got me my 1st Supergirl Comic Book. It was a complete Digest Book of Supergirl from her roots.
    I became a fan of Batgirl while watching with my Dad the old Reruns of the TV show Batman.
    I so became a fan of Christopher Reeves as Superman & he was my childhood crush at the time.
    I became a fan of the Xmen first from the 1990s cartoon show & then in 2001 live action Movies, especially when one of my most favorite actresses Halle Berry was in it & my most recent at the time crush actor Hugh Jackman.
    <3B):p;)

the batman superman worlds finest comic that out right now is great @SERVERFRA
    when it comes to cartoons batman the animated series is one of my favorites
    > @comicsforlife said:
    > my favorite superhero is batman whats yours

I love Miraculous Ladybug and my favorites are Ladybug herself and Cat-Noir. If we are talking about DC verses Marvel I'm more of a Marvel Girl. Iron-Ma (RIP), Spider-Man, Black Cat, Black Widow, Vision, Wanda Maximoff, Ant Man and the Wasp just to name a few favorites. But in DC Comics, I love Bat-Man, I only like the 2000's version with Christian Bale though.

the Christian Bale movies are pretty good. Batman and all of batman children are my favorites
    which is why I want to play the gotham knights game I just haven't gotten to yet I have seen ladybug she's cute @LavenderWood
    > @manicobsessive said:
    > I would love a superheroes/villains pack! It could have a Gotham City type world, you could choose/earn your powers, choose your costume, your superhero name...it would be awesome!

I think that the superhero thing should be in addition to their day jobs. For example my Iron Man sim Tony Stark is a business owner but he could be a superhero. Being the superhero doesn't become their day job. I think that's a good idea make it a game pack.

I agree it should be a thing that they do or are but the sims keep the day job @LavenderWood
    It would be so nice for my Darknight household & my Xmen household to actually be Superheroes. :p

I have households like that to @SERVERFRA and it would make it more fun for sure :)
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,177 Member
    edited March 2023
    Please bring back TS2 Captain Hero and Criminal Mastermind

mqdefa10.jpg
    downlo10.jpg

yes please do they look like fun :)
    It does
  • LaddyBoyLaddyBoy Posts: 2 New Member
    Thats a expansion pack i would buy. Jus to make new stories with my sims. I personally dmed them on EA to consider:( plus that would allow for more features to customize your own costumes and more publicity for Sims 4
  • cammeray552cammeray552 Posts: 25 Member
    It could hvae been added as a career branch in Law Enforcement