Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What’re your infants favorites flavor?

I fed my kid lemon and papaya iirc, and they hated them both. I’m feeding this infant nonstop until I find out what they like.

Comments

• FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Mango! Which I was very happy about because I also love mango. (Doesn’t everyone?)
    I was going to go down the list and have them try all the flavors back to back but I noticed that the infant will get a sad moodlet saying they’re tired of trying so many new foods. Thought that was pretty funny.
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 888 Member
    My infant disliked Mango and got a betrayed moodlet, very angry. He liked mashed carrots though, funny little guy.
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    So far, my werewolf infant likes everything she's tried so far. She's an intense kid too, so I thought she'd fuss about at least one or two new foods but not yet.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    @Future how else will I know what flavors the little rascal wants if I don’t force feed them 🤣🤣 funny that there’s a moodlet for just that. My infants will not be safe. But agreed mangos are delicious
    @Sara1010P Aw they got an angry moodlet, carrots are good for eye sight 🙂 your little one knows what’s up
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    @Finvola ”Not yet” lmao my kid threw the food on the floor but no huge fuss either. I’m looking forward to when they get angry, see what interactions are available 😈
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    oh dang I totally forgot about food and high chair just been chugging them bottles :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member
    Little Babs loved Applesauce
    MNQpuLt.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Babs is a darling. Mine liked mangoes -- tasty and full of vitamin C.
    edited March 2023
    Due to the delay we have yet to discover all but Infantgal seemed to quite like pumpkin one
    y5VRZIT.png
    I have feeling she might be rather into food in general though
    4v5dmIq.png
    I wonder if it matters what they try first
    also i wonder how the game decides when they can't decide
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    Snazzy baby tux there @Simmingal , hope it's washable :grin:
    gen3-banner.png
    Snazzy baby tux there @Simmingal , hope it's washable :grin:

Gotta have style even while pooping your pants :sunglasses:
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,101 Member
    My tot was unsure about applesauce, so I gave her mashed lemon, and that she liked go figure lol.
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    Does cooking skill affect this?

Summary of yesterday's play test.

Aria has level two cooking skill, Melody isn't sure of most foods her mom's feeding her or outright dislikes them. BUT when grandma Clarissa who has maxed all cooking and baking skills feeds Melody she loves whatever option is given to her. Maybe she's just a grandma's girl.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    After reading this thread, I can no longer imagine how my toddlers do eat whatever they can get their hands on. I wonder if they will get food preferences too, with the GrT pack perhaps, or if this is limited to infants. If the infant hates applesauce I hope it will stay skeptical to apple sauce as a toddler.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    edited March 2023
    I haven't discovered it yet, but mine likes pumpkin, which is great because its very seasonal since it's fall in my play 😂🍁🍄🦃🌾☺️
  • NyxLunaStarNyxLunaStar Posts: 27 Member
    So far my infant's favorite is mashed mango
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,406 Member
    My infant likes rice porridge. I had to look up the translation in the hidden traits topic because it is called different in Dutch.
    My real life kids like this as well, so it feels like a good choice.
    edited March 2023
    After reading this thread, I can no longer imagine how my toddlers do eat whatever they can get their hands on. I wonder if they will get food preferences too, with the GrT pack perhaps, or if this is limited to infants. If the infant hates applesauce I hope it will stay skeptical to apple sauce as a toddler.

I'm curious if an infant doesn't like a particular food, then ages up to toddler and beyond and they eat that same food, will they remember they don't like it? Like will they get a unique moodlet or just eat whatever and it doesn't matter.
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 845 Member
    Future wrote: »
    I'm curious if an infant doesn't like a particular food, then ages up to toddler and beyond and they eat that same food, will they remember they don't like it? Like will they get a unique moodlet or just eat whatever and it doesn't matter.
    Dare we hope the team put that much thought into it? It would be a nice touch. Although just because a person hates something as an infant doesn't necessarily mean they'll hate it as an adult, but when they're still a toddler, maybe.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • rudolpharudolpha Posts: 995 Member
    Mine loved Smashed Avocado, first and only try so far.
  • MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    My infants keep resetting to "haven't tried"😭😭😭
  • grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 301 Member
    Baby Hugo is working his way through the list - I think he's up to pumpkin so far, & has loved everything. He is a sunny baby so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
  • RapidRabidRabbitRapidRabidRabbit Posts: 134 Member
    Mindofy wrote: »
    My infants keep resetting to "haven't tried"😭😭😭

I remember seeing that this is a glitch where if you go into CAS after an infant tries out food, their preferences reset.

Also, back to the topic, a good amount of my infants seem to be pretty fond of mango, which is fair. I too love mango lol