Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: March 2023 Infants Patch

Comments

• LillieGamesLillieGames Posts: 2 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > BROKEN MODS
    >
    > NOTE: This list does not include previously broken mods and should be presumed to be incomplete. This patch will affect more mods than usual because it’s for an EP with many new features, a new lifestage, AND a Live-mode Sim pie-menu reorganization! Some modders have even reported that they expect most of their mods to be at least partially broken.
    >
    > *** Assume your mods broke. ***
    >
    > Add them back when they are cleared or updated.
    >
    >
    >
    > The Confirmed Broken Mods List
    > For CC, including gameplay objects, head down a few posts.* all custom traits, aspirations, and preferences - update: not all are broken! Do wait for modders to clear theirs, though
    > * all mods that add an item to a Sim pie-menu subcategory
    > * all CC wrench mods
    > * all door and gate CC- update: testing seems to show these to be functional
    > * all baby CC - broken if the Newborn is tied to a custom bassinet
    > * all bassinet CC — for updates, see the separate CC post further down
    > * most default eye replacements - break Infant eyes
    >
    >
    > * custom traits by Mythical Ascelin
    > * 15 Clubs Per Sim (King Zace)
    > * Aging Fix (Scarlet/Mythical Ascelin)
    > * All Beds Give Same Energy, Comfort and Stress Relief (Cyclelegs)
    > * ATICAS (Mythical Ascelin)
    >
    >
    > * Beautiful (Mythical Ascelin)
    > * Bed Cuddle (thepancake1 and MizoreYukii)
    > * Better Pie Menu (Andirz) - cleared but Social Addon to be updated
    >
    > * Bonehilda Alive (Srsly)
    >
    >
    > * Career Overhaul Suite (Kuttoe)
    > * The Childbirth Mod (PandaSama)
    > * Contextual Social Interactions (Lumpinou)
    > * Custom Radio Station Mini-mod (Mercuryfoam)
    >
    >
    > * Dark Mode UI (DsKecht)
    > * Filthy Fabulous Craftable Patch (Srsly)
    > * First Impressions (Lumpinou)
    > * Fitness Controls (roBurky)
    > * Handsome (Mythical Ascelin)
    > * The Hobby Mod (MissyHissy)
    > * The Hopes & Fears Mod (MissyHissy) — Fears package
    > * Inventory Not Shared (Srsly)
    >
    >
    > * Kids Can Plan Social Events (Shushu/MizoreYukii)
    > * Kitchen Witch (Mythical Ascelin)
    > * Language Barriers (Frankk) - NOTE: Some damage if you use it now might not be fixable later
    > * LGBTQIA+ (Lumpinou)
    > * Lie on Lap Interaction (Mercuryfoam) — probably needs pie menu update
    > * Memory Panel (Lumpinou) - see Personal Bios & Life Notes
    >
    > * Money Challenges Aspiration (Mythical Ascelin)
    > * More Columns in CAS (weerbesu)
    > * More Toddler High Chair Food (QMBibi)
    >
    >
    > * No Strings Attached (Lumpinou)
    > * Occult Lore & Order (MissyHissy) — Vampire package, possibly more
    > * Open Love Life (Lumpinou)
    > * The Personality Mod (MissyHissy)
    > * Psychic Sims (Lumpinou)
    > * PTSD (Mythical Ascelin)
    > * Purchase Void Critter Cards (Srsly)
    >
    >
    > * Rambunctious Religions (Lumpinou)
    > * Recycle Anywhere (Srsly)
    > * Reduced Mourning From Death (Cyclelegs)
    > * Regency Romance (JaneSimsten)
    > * Relationship and Pregnancy Overhaul (Lumpinou)
    > * Road to Romance (Lumpinou)
    >
    >
    > * Show Sim Info (frankk)
    > * Slower Stories (Lot51)
    > * Smart Sim Randomizer (Andirz)
    > * Stand Still in CAS (MizoreYukii)
    >
    >
    > * Talents & Weaknesses (Lumpinou)
    > * T.O.O.L. (TwistedMexi)
    > * UI Cheats Extension (weerbesu) - NOTE: This was reported broken by a modder who does extensive mod testing; please stop reporting to me that it isn't broken for you
    > * Unlocked CAS Parts - Occult Eyes (Fogity)
    > * Wake Up Overhaul (LittleMsSam) - untested, please remove
    > * WonderfulWhims (Turbo)
    >
    >
    >
    > *** Presume ALL mods broken until cleared or updated. ***
    >
    >
    > Not a Mod Issue
    > From @crinrict:
  • LillieGamesLillieGames Posts: 2 New Member
    I deleted all of my default eyes however my infant eyes aren’t showing up still. I’m curious if it’s all cc eyes and not just default replacements
  • DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
  • MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    According to Srsly her "Inventory Not Shared mod" is working. I just check on her Mod tracker. She said she will check again when the pack comes out.
  • RedefinedCharmRedefinedCharm Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey, I was wondering if more traits mod by panicake is going to be updated? I haven’t heard from them yet.
  • JarheadJeanJarheadJean Posts: 3 New Member
    Control Any Sim by TitanNano is broken. ((Found it to be crashing my game via 50/50 mode)). It is causing crashes for others. According to comments on the site, it has been broken for some time now.
  • ChaosMasterRoseChaosMasterRose Posts: 53 Member
    edited March 2023
    UI Cheats has been updated
  • gabs_2020gabs_2020 Posts: 1 New Member
    zero all mental health is broken. it will cause your sim to stop functioning and won't let your sim do any task. All it will say is "sim can't sleep with insomniac."
  • MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    edited March 2023
    Control Any Sim by TitanNano is broken. ((Found it to be crashing my game via 50/50 mode)). It is causing crashes for others. According to comments on the site, it has been broken for some time now.

I have been using that mod for a long time without issue. And on my test machine with the infant patch, it is still working. It has not crashed any of my machines. It could be in conflict with another mod that you are using.

In addition, If the mod is crashing, it might be because you have selected a "special" sim that cannot be controlled successfully (example - Magic sims or sims without homes). At any rate the cure for the issue of crashing is to go to the folder where the mod is located and delete the selection_group.json file. This will reset the control option.

• tamako3tamako3 Posts: 52 Member
    Kijiko mentioned on Twitter that he plans to look into and update the CC breakdown, including the default eye

• AJC20178AJC20178 Posts: 264 Member
    edited March 2023
  • Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    Morning all. I have no mods installed so tis is about CC not showing in game. I removed my downloads folder before installing the new patch(Yesterday) and put it back again but now the CC isn't showing in game. I have removed the downloads folder and started the game and it's fine but when I put it back nothing shows up in game,I have checked game options and I have the CC tab ticked. Thanks. Margaret.
    Morning all. I have no mods installed so tis is about CC not showing in game. I removed my downloads folder before installing the new patch(Yesterday) and put it back again but now the CC isn't showing in game. I have removed the downloads folder and started the game and it's fine but when I put it back nothing shows up in game,I have checked game options and I have the CC tab ticked. Thanks. Margaret.

have you got it checked in the filters maybe?
  • ShinjiMShinjiM Posts: 84 Member
    briesims wrote: »
    Ui cheats appears to be working fine for me.

working on you but not at all in here
    thank you for the updated version (on your other comment)

fjr0za42eujd.png

it was a ui mess caused by that mod (at least better exception ui detect it like that) here before and I couldn't do anything except back to older save file (2 save file from the current one). this happen only because I changed the UI Scale.

*sorry, I know this isn't a help forum but I just want to share my experience

edited March 2023
    AJC20178 wrote: »

Yes I have it ticked. It doesn't even have the pop up that tells you all the CC/mods you have installed when you start the game either.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @freckles1971, I just went through this. I looked in my folders and found a second, empty, mods folder.
    What I had to do was move the folder with my mods to the desktop then move all of my mods to the newly generated mods folder. Then I deleted the cache files that are deleteable and restarted my game.
    The mods were all there and the popup returned but I ran into another problem: My saves disappeared.
    Of course, where did I find them? In my mods folder amongst the mods.
    So if you try this, take a breath, relax, and go slowly so you don't, unintentionally, move the wrong thing into your mods folder like I did.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.

Yes I have it ticked. It doesn't even have the pop up that tells you all the CC/mods you have installed when you start the game either.

maybe start a new thread on the mod discussions page, more people might see your question.
    ShinjiM wrote: »

v6lafibiudhg.png

it's already there, please read the 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 previous page or page 1 before report anything.

sorry just trying to 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 help, as i know some people miss things, ill know not to next time, cheers
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    DarkAudit wrote: »

Oh thank god, this is a life saver
    An update on my CC problem. Thank you all for your help. B) This silly moo forgot to put the CC download folder in with the mods folder :# ,so now it all works again. Thank you again everyone. <3
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    All my mods seem to be clear. <3

The Personality Mod and The Hobby Mod both appear to be working fine. The traits didn't break in the end.
    The Hopes & Fears Mod also appears to be okay. Further testing to be done but so far, no errors.
    Occult: Lore & Order didn't seem to break, either.
    Teenage Interaction Reactions and My Wedding Stories Interaction Reactions will need updating to put the interactions in the correct categories. I'll get this done today.

Everything else is all clear, just a couple of notes below:

Careers ~ While not entirely broken, there is new tuning available for them. Additionally, the Growing Together expansion will be adding more new tuning. So updates for the careers will happen gradually. They *are* okay to use but won't function perfectly at this time.
    Lot Traits ~ Some are throwing out tuning errors. Not critical but fixes will be out later.
    Holiday Traditions ~ Again, some are throwing out tuning errors. Not critical but fixes will be out later.

Thanks a million for doing all this, Luth <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited March 2023
    Mods/CC Confirmed Broken
    • Age Up add Preferences (Chingyu)
    • Airline Employee Career (Simmiller)
    • All Year Plants (Scarlet/Robin)
    • Arranged Marriages (MizoreYukii)
    • Balanced Life Merged Edition (Chingyu)
    • Balanced Life Separated - Less Extreme Emotions module (Chingyu)
    • Buff Replacement Pack (Chingyu) - various buffs including death, likes & dislikes, jealousy, adoption, have babies, relationship, fired, meet sibling, & motives
    • CAS Sanity randomization files (helaene)
    • Children/Toddlers Can Die of Anything (MizoreYukii)
    • Color Sliders (thepancake1 and MizoreYukii)
    • Cosmetic Procedures Mod (SimWithShan)
    • Cute Romance (thepancake1 and MizoreYukii)
    • Disallow Human Traits For Pets (Chingyu)
    • Edit Lights In Build Mode (thepancake1 and MizoreYukii)
    • Eye Shine Remover (Luumia)
    • Fear Factory overrides files (helaene)
    • Feral Run Werewolf Tweak (Lot51)
    • Friendzone Mod (Chingyu)
    • Gardening Plants, All Seasons, No Glow, and 10 Harvestables (Monochaos)
    • Higher CAS Story Skills (Chingyu)
    • Home and Land Company (SimRealist)
    • Less Obsessions (Chingyu) - various objects and interactions, mostly Toddler, TV, and Computer interactions
    • Locomotive Engineer Career (Simmiller)
    • Metabolism (Chingyu) - trait picker
    • More CAS Traits Options (Chingyu)
    • More Cheats Menu (Chingyu)
    • More Traits in CAS (thepancake1 and MizoreYukii)
    • Organic (SimRealist)
    • PreferencesPlus overrides files (helaene)
    • Simzlink (Lot51) - issues with technicians during installation
    • Skill Decay: addon_SkillDecayDelay (Chingyu)
    • Slower Relationship Changes (Chingyu) - but V2 is working fine
    • Smarter Self-care (Chingyu)
    • Smarter Social - Relationship_Settings (Chingyu)
    • Sorted Traits Picker (Chingyu)
    • Unhidden Traits (Chingyu)
    • Walk Normally Pregnancy Walk (Chingyu)
    • Woohoo Consent (Chingyu)
    *** Presume all mods broken until cleared or updated. ***

Not a mod problem (well, except one)

Cleared by Creator
      • Cepzid - all mods, including the NPCC (Paulson) hotfix
      • Chingyu - Slower Relationship Changes V2
      • gettp - Acting Career Gig Booster, Longer Starlight Accolades Events, Mt. Komorebi Power Fix
      • helaene - CAS Sanity without randomization files; Fear Factory and PreferencesPlus without overrides files
      • Lot51 - Fire Extinguisher SOS Cheat, Fashion Authority, PlumbBros, Sunrise Alarm Clock, Come Thru Thy Window, Slower Stories (previously reported broken), FlicBuster, Ding & Ditch Smart Doorbell, Dust Buster Mod, Mini Weather Controller, Disable EA Telemetry, Disable Load/Travel Audio Sting
      • lycheesmods - all mods
      • MissyHissy - all mods, including those previously reported broken, though some have non-critical tuning errors and careers won't function perfectly; Teenage Interaction Reactions and My Wedding Stories Interaction Reactions will get updates for pie-menu locations
      • MizoreYukii - some mods compatible; please see the post at https://www.patreon.com/posts/mod-status-march-80043901
      • nickyclem1 - Appliance Insurance, Home Insurance Quote, Insurance Company Life Insurance
      • Simsonian Library - all mods
      • SimRealist - all mods except Organic and HLC; R|E and Mortem cause cosmetic issues only, which will be resolved when Organic and HLC are updated
      • thepancake1 and MizoreYukii - all mods except those listed broken (today and Bed Cuddle), Chemistry System (untested), font replacements (untested)
      • SimwithShan - 10 Seasonal Odd Jobs - Autumn, Kids Craft Day Holiday Tradition
      • Srsly - Inventory Not Shared (previously reported broken), and many other mods listed at https://srslysims.net/modstatus/
      • TheFandomGirl - Curtains Are Cheaper, No More Welcome Wagon, Vampires React To Cold
      • tyjokr - Character Values Overhaul

Correction:
      • rainbow quartz - default eyes NOT cleared

Mod and CC Updates

Updates from LittleMsSam
      at https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/711842249848356864:
      • Pregnancy Overhaul - reuploaded
      • More Woodworks - reuploaded
      • Change into Everyday when inside - reupdated due to current Infant stretching bug

at https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175408773833/social-activities-visit-friends-family-and
      • Social Activities - reuploaded

Post edited by luthienrising on
      EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
      Teenage Interaction Reactions has now been updated to put the social interactions in the correct categories!
      *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
    • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
      Does any toddler playdate by simularity still work?
    • ShinjiMShinjiM Posts: 84 Member
      Sleep Naked Mod (AlainBM) - v1.9.7.1 is still in early access (based on the link provided above)

yylyzwefapkl.png