March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Infants! Share Your Gameplay and Discoveries

Comments

• Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    Right now the update to me is cute .The animations are cute and simple .
  • blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    So, mods are working fine for me, mostly just eyes after all...

I discovered that the target sim for the science baby interaction has to be on the lot for that specific interact to work. One needs their permission I guess otherwise its science baby from self... And sadly, at least not w/o grotog, science ones do not seem to give random multiples currently.

I also noticed that they added little icons to the tops of skillbars, nice touch.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited March 2023
    Has any one tried to see if you’re able to take a photo while holding the infant, using the camera tri thing from Moschino?
    Words elude me today
  • Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 693 Member
    Is the baby carrier in the basegame? If so, where is it and how do I use it? How does the parent leave the house with the infant, if they need to use their hands?
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    My baby bit her mother while getting some milk ha poor thing
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    im guessing this is mod related but how do you grow up a baby into a infant i dont have the opion to grow the baby up
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    Has any one tried to see if you’re able to take a photo while holding the infant, using the camera tri thing from Moschino?
    Words elude me today

I tried and was not successful. The option "take photo carrying' was greyed out. :/
    Is the baby carrier in the basegame? If so, where is it and how do I use it? How does the parent leave the house with the infant, if they need to use their hands?

No, it's exclusive to the pack.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    I thought the bassinette appears when baby born so my poor sim suffered a long labour before I finally clicked on her and it said I had to place one for delivery. Ha ha she must hate me. Good thing this is just a test family until ep is out.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,411 Member
    I noticed this too. It was a nice surprise and I will use it from time to time. It is perfect for sustainable off the grid families.

Dit the dirty cloth diaper go into the hamper or become dirty clothes on the floor? In my game they went into the hamper for the infant and on the floor for the baby. I wonder if that is the same for everyone or if there was a glitch with my baby diapers.
    edited March 2023
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    I thought the bassinette appears when baby born so my poor sim suffered a long labour before I finally clicked on her and it said I had to place one for delivery. Ha ha she must hate me. Good thing this is just a test family until ep is out.

Wait, no more free bassinets? What happens if you don't buy one? I always place one in advance because then I the baby has to go to the bassinet of my choice, usually the realm of magic one or the werewolf one. Even non-occult newborns can use the occult bassinets that way. (unless that changed with the patch)
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I noticed this too. It was a nice surprise and I will use it from time to time. It is perfect for sustainable off the grid families.

Dit the dirty cloth diaper go into the hamper or become dirty clothes on the floor? In my game they went into the hamper for the infant and on the floor for the baby. I wonder if that is the same for everyone or if there was a glitch with my baby diapers.

So your Sim will pick up the diaper on the floor but instead of going into the trash, they’ll put it into the hamper?
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I took notice of this new feature during my last game. I like that they thought about cross pack compatibility with a number of the expansions. I can't say for sure but this seems like a laundry day stuff pack add on.
  • aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
    rebekah512 wrote: »
    aktex wrote: »
    I can‘t do anything with my infant. It is very hungry but all I can do is set feeding preference. Is anyone having that problem too?

Try controlling the actions from the baby, rather than parent.

Ask them to feed you, for example. that seems more reliable.

Thank you but that doesn‘t work either. I only have this problem if I age a baby up, not if I create an infant in CAS.
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
    Future wrote: »

So your Sim will pick up the diaper on the floor but instead of going into the trash, they’ll put it into the hamper?

With regular one one way diapers a diaper appears. With cloth diapers a pile of clothes appeared instead of a diaper.
    edited March 2023
    Bluegayle wrote: »

Wait, no more free bassinets? What happens if you don't buy one? I always place one in advance because then I the baby has to go to the bassinet of my choice, usually the realm of magic one or the werewolf one. Even non-occult newborns can use the occult bassinets that way. (unless that changed with the patch)

Newborns are tied to bassinets. Infants are now. One will be provided by the hospital if you don’t buy it in time
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    Vampire infants can bite their caretakers

unfortunately that gives tense moodlet despite the caretaker being vampire too

I thought they would be proud :(
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Changing between ages really fast seems to make your infants in CAS become a little bit of a Stretch Armstrong
    cSwaAA1.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
    Don’t forget you can add a mobile to the crib. The options available on the crib itself
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Interactions between dogs and infants are so cute! But I feel like they missed an opportunity with the dirty diapers.....we all know a dog would eat a dirty diaper left on the floor!!LOL
    They are just so cute! Here is my first infant Nate with his 'sister' Adalynn. (I say sister, I found a household with just a toddler and a baby in it and moved them into my household to 'adopt' as I couldn't leave them alone! Adalynn was the baby.)

y5ay232.png

Nice picture. Poor Adalynn look pretty sad. It shows the size difference between infants and toddlers pretty well.
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 845 Member
    dogzdinner wrote: »
    Interactions between dogs and infants are so cute! But I feel like they missed an opportunity with the dirty diapers.....we all know a dog would eat a dirty diaper left on the floor!!LOL
    Eww LOL. The team probably didn't want players upchucking on their keyboards :lol:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top