Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Infants! Share Your Gameplay and Discoveries

Comments

• Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,408 Member
    Knifty knitting items for infants are available in CAS.
    wWofuUh.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    They are looking adorable. I can't wait to start playing them, but it'll be a while before I'm ready.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Great posts! Send more! :)

I also search info on what kind of CC was broken, except the obvious mods. I heard about doors and gates, will arches break too?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    edited March 2023
    Anyone experienced this? Check me too.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    6PcuKfd.png

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I just had my first newborn baby since today's update and noticed the option for cloth diapers :) I will place laundry items to see what happens next ;)

44yzDpr.png
    edited March 2023
    Yes it was reported in another thread that if you have laundry objects you get the option to use cloth diapers.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18241316#Comment_18241316
  • aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
    I can‘t do anything with my infant. It is very hungry but all I can do is set feeding preference. Is anyone having that problem too?
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
    Yes it was reported in another thread that if you have laundry objects you get the option to use cloth diapers.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18241316#Comment_18241316

Hehehe sorry did not see that :)

My baby is wearing cloth diapers now :D
    YBbq7yc.png
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,322 Member
    Oh my goodness. What baby doesn't like applesauce? 😄
    Haha my exact same thoughts :D

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    Grabbed a few pics from my first infant house I wanted this couple that got my first toddler to have the first one here too.
    uejVGehl.png
    Isn't she a lovely preggo lady ha.
    kLHwsprl.png
    <3
    4X90b26l.png
    Her name is Pamela and it was here I noticed Pammy is a mama's girl, now the sentiment doesn't say that but she is fascinated by her, it was an adoring sentiment if I remember right.
    pQms10dl.png
    papa introduced her to rice porridge though so he must be a close second.
    wBwbih8l.png
    After this she got to wear herself down crawling for her toy it didn't appear she could take it off the table herself so I grabbed it for her.
    BjPa2PBl.png
    Big day for her, I can't wait to get the pack I'm going to make her grandpa and as he's mostly know as The Boss he won't be pleased his daughter had a kid with her bodyguard, yay fun.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    edited March 2023
    Oh my goodness. What baby doesn't like applesauce? 😄
    Haha my exact same thoughts :D

Those in favor of mushed plasma fruit, maybe...? ;)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • rebekah512rebekah512 Posts: 881 Member
    aktex wrote: »
    I can‘t do anything with my infant. It is very hungry but all I can do is set feeding preference. Is anyone having that problem too?

Try controlling the actions from the baby, rather than parent.

Ask them to feed you, for example. that seems more reliable.
    edited March 2023
    Infants can play with toddler toys too :)

6AkXdHk.png

oS4gLqo.png
    Playing the lullabies station on the radio will lull your infant to sleep.
  • zucchinionpizzazucchinionpizza Posts: 98 Member
    Just smothering my infant with shampoo
    ULod0AT.png
    Reading books to infants is not working properly. My sim just reads the book herself.
    R2tNQT4.png
    This is the closest I can get to reading to him..
    EXESVwJ.png
    Trying to tell him a bedtime story without the book but he doesn't seem to like it.
    KdtI0xl.png
    b1HXvUr.png

Check out my gallery (ID : zucchinionpizza) for base game builds ♥

• AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,061 Member
    So my sim had her science baby (a little girl named Lacey), everything went smoothly. I didn't get the "needs to be introduced" glitch like others are reporting? I have my mods folder completely removed from the directory and am playing in a brand new vanilla save.

Anyways, I spent the entire day taking care of Lacey from newborn, to infant, to toddler..... and boy am I pooped out! :D

Gameplay seemed to go nice and smoothly, although I have noticed a wee bit of lag between clicking on something and waiting for my sim to take action, but it's only a split second, so nothing that I would consider game breaking.
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    I only saw one thing about the “needing to be introduced” glitch and it seems to mainly be a thing with famous Sims.
  • anashanash Posts: 86 Member
    Toddler skills are slow to develop even with study spot. I had to potty train 3 times to get it to level 2. My days of getting my toddler skills to 3 in 2 sims days are gone.
  • KoveeKovee Posts: 880 Member
    You can show your infant our pet fish in game for fun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top