Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Infants Official Countdown Thread (Out Now!!!)

Comments

• muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    @Simmingal

Did you get logged in yet.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,402 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

Hmmm, so many toddler fixes, but they don't mention the toddlers-get-no-reward-trait bug ...
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    This is a huge patch. I think they’d have been forgiven for not updating marine biologists shoes in this patch 😂.

I hope the log in issues get fixed for people soon and we can all enjoy together.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Oh! I got in! It's downloading!

I'm still not playing until Thursday, but it's good to know the download is there. :)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,937 Member
    muzickmage wrote: »
    @Simmingal

Did you get logged in yet.

I decided against trying to do that today :sweat_smile:
    I'll try tomorrow morning if it shall work better then
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    Those are some good bug fixes.
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    edited March 2023
    im from australia and it says w were getting the patch at 4am wensday but i cant see it? its 5.30am wensday eit fixed i had to log back in
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,862 Member
    not getting in either.. ow.. im glad I have new book to read :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • VibseVibse Posts: 100 Member
    I got the same problem with not being able to login on the EA app and then when I finally do my games are gone. not very happy at the moment as my account is old and had a lot of games. going to go play something else and check again tomorrow
    Origin ID: Vibse83
    The Jensen family tree
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,937 Member
    Cottage Living
    Wooden bridges now sound like…well…bridges made of wood

I wonder what they been sounding like until now though :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited March 2023
    I've been trying for 2 hours now just to get this update.
    *Woot, finally! I gave up and decided to read the patch notes. That's when the patch started downloading on its own.
    Post edited by IceyJ on
    edited March 2023
    It seems people are finally getting logged in (fewer complaints of being locked out), but are dealing with missing games and game crashing after a few minutes of gameplay. Broken mods may be causing some problems now.
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I wasn't able to log in so I used my desktop shortcut for the game to open it. The game and EA App opened. I closed the game and I was logged into the app. I turned on automatic updates and the update started downloading. When it was done, I reloaded the app for the 800th time and all my games were now showing including Sims 4. I'm doing a game repair now since I always do that after an update. Waiting for the repair to finish now.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    It took me three attempts, but I'm logged in now. The only problem is that all my games (not just The Sims 4) have turned into Schrödinger's cat: They're there and not there at the same time. Sometimes I can click on them, but it only causes an error message. Clicking on a game's desktop icon while the EA app is running does nothing.

Remember the good old days when TS4 patches only broke TS4, not the entire app and all the other games we're playing on it? :D
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Mine is downloading now!
    After being locked out for 1 hour and 10 minutes, I finally got it all updated and the play button is visible again.

I'm scared to click it lol.
  • Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    Repairing the game is taking forever.
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    My goodness I am in and waiting for when it crashes to know how it is going to go. I repaired twice and restarted the app six times and honestly I am not sure that helped but giving up on the app and only starting from the desktop icon worked so I know it tanks but all I can say for sure is to keep trying. Oh I also verified files on steam.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Took out my mods folder, updating now. This will be a long run for all mods to update anyway...
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,404 Member
    edited March 2023
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    It's finally preparing my download after not being able to log in for a hour. My EA app library is empty though but it's downloading the update now. What I did was go offline on the EA app and back online again. I also put my settings to automatically download.
    Going offline and back online actually finally got the update downloading for me (note that restarting the computer didn't). Thanks!
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,792 Member
    I'm on a Mac trying to play offline and it's a horror show. I don't want to go online because I don't want to get the update until I know it's not a repeat of the mess from July. The problem right now is all of my CC that I'm using on my sims and all the lots is gone. When I load the game none of it shows up on the sims or on the lots. It's all still right there in my CAS and BB catalogs, but the lots are completely bare and my sims are naked, shoeless, and bald. Every last lot, every last sim. Thankfully I have several backups of my saves, mods, and tray folders. But I can only assume at this point that if I want everything to look like it did before I'm going to be forced to go online and accept the update.

• GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Still nothing for me, no matter what I try. And I don't even care about TS4 right now, I was trying to play Mass Effect. Makes me wonder if other users of the EA App who don't even have TS4 in their libraries are experiencing the same issues.

But I'm not angry or anything. (I actually find it rather amusing.) This is obviously just a temporary issue that will be fixed soon.
  • BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    Alright. Came back from my break and the update is downloading. Hope everything will be well afterwards.
  • lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    I finally downloaded the update (it was very slow), Playing to look at all the new items, all good so far.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    Cautiously trying for baby gotta go the long route but I will save myself the hassle and restart if there are issues.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png