Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List Your Pack Ideas Here!

15678911...Next

Comments

• HahcbeachwavesHahcbeachwaves Posts: 121 Member
    Mini worlds kits

Since I doubt kits are going anywhere I think mini worlds would be great for those of us looking for more space for our sims to live or more places for them to go and visit that we can put more of our own touch on . I’m thinking 2-5 empty lots that have minimal / no set dressing and are based on countries outside of the United States .. examples being : France , Greece ,Kenya, Sweden , El Salvador, Iceland, Uganda, Portugal,Ireland etc.
    and just a few build buy items common to that country.. examples being: roofing, siding , plants/ trees, windows, rugs, curtains, doors, flooring, foods, signage etc.

Think Newcrest but on a much smaller scale .
  • DarkJoey247DarkJoey247 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hotels. I've wanted to see hotels in Sims for so long. Ideally, it would be like a restaurant/shop scenario where your sims can buy and run a hotel. You could even 'star' them based on various features such as meeting item requirements or with unlocks like in shops.

Define a hotel room as any room with a bed, or even make it a customised setting that applies room types similar to lot types. Then you could have a bar, restaurant, spa, gym, etc. as part of your hotel with defined requirements for each room.

Rooms could be priced based on requirements, room size, items, or custom individual prices.

A pack as detailed above would allow for hotels, inns, taverns, motels, B&Bs, etc.
  • Brooke_67634Brooke_67634 Posts: 4 New Member
    I was hoping with this pack we could finally get horses in The Sims 4 as sims 3 had. I feel a great pack idea could be a new expansion pack for just horses. It could be called Equestrian life or something.

Equestrian life - I think for this pack you could either make it a gameplay pack that goes with cottage living (Kind of like Cats and Dogs and my first pets pack) or just its own expansion pack. We could get new furniture and maybe even a new world that could be a western cowboy theme or just a country world since not all horseback riding is cowboys. This would be great for sales as it would welcome a whole new community and they would all love to buy this. Especially if you made an addon to cottage living as you did to Cats and dogs and my first pets because then people would have to get both and then more money for the sims team. It could be like how cats and dogs are where you can train horses and bond with them. Also, you could add a new death from the horses as I know sims love to do that lol. They could also make it so that you could catch wild horses, kind of like the strays in Cats and Dogs but slightly different. Maybe they could add a new job for it too. Also, they could add foals like how there are puppies and kittens.
  • LadyHavikkLadyHavikk Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love a hair, makeup, and tattoo pack I think it would be so fun! I would also love more body piercings.
  • LucaslovesgamesLucaslovesgames Posts: 58 Member
    Definitely a hotel/resorts Mediterranean expansion pack is what I want next.
  • LavenderWoodLavenderWood Posts: 12 New Member
    I would like to see a expansion pack where sims can become a model and fashion designer and add it as an official career. You can another world similar to De Sol Valley. Sims can create their own clothing line and even walk down the runway. It could use the same celebrity ranking system from get famous.
  • DrearyMaeDrearyMae Posts: 9 New Member
    I was thinking stationary could be added. Along with stamps and envelopes. All can be order; ideally delivered into the mail box by packages.

Sims can print them by a new printer appliances. Stamps would be something to collect, kids and older make handmade stationary, everyone can send each other letters. Ideally certain moods and traits would bring up the styles that other sims would use to send your sim.

Would be a nice motivation to visit everyone to learn their address, or exchange. That would likely be in affection. Also gossip for a sim to gives away another's address. Wither for in good intent interests, to that new work rival, or both.

Depending how they care about your sim they make up the style your sim may love or be scared by, if it's a love letter that could apply both moods, and if it's a break up, nemesis, or mean sims would feel scarier.

For traits; Self-absorbed might bribe with the best letter combo, lazy could give a plain combo, a child or childish might send with stickers and candy stains. Something like that.

Some objects could be a new mail box, letter bins, new pencil set; maybe like a pencil case, a pastry dish of stamps, letter openers, also the printers matching the base game TVs and computers. Possibly a new bin and a shredder.

A new bin could allow a shredder to be attached and removed. I don't know about wax stamping could be a style for a different pack, maybe like a kit.

I can't imagine how new clothes would be. In general something just added along like movie night and backyard stuff packs would be nice.

Maybe like the green llama doodle shirt we get one for orangy pink envelope theme doodles. One that's like "From me, To you!" Mailing puns, A new polo.

I would like new shorts in general for sims, something casual snugging at the knee. Adding orange, green, and mint colors with visible threading. Maybe in gentle marble patterns.

I think this is all I have.
  • 14julierod14julierod Posts: 2 New Member
    First of all, thank you for Growing Together. I live.

I would loooove to see a stuff pack or kit with more infant/toddler/general family items :')
    E.g.:
    - Kids' wallpaper (PLEEEEASE)
    - More options for changing tables, high chairs, cribs, & dressers (I love living in Sulani & I can't get anything to match...suggestions welcome lol)
    - Decorations like a baby monitor, framed ultrasound, baby scrapbook, kids' dishes, mirrors, bubble bath/bathtub toy clutter, helmet rack, diaper bag
    - Potentially functional objects like a baby bathtub, bouncer, formula maker, or tree with swings
    - More infant/toddler outdoor activities/toys like wagons & fisher price cars :smiley:
    - Toys (or activities?) esp. for infants & toddlers—e.g., pull-along toy, baby walker, activity jumper, stacking/nesting toys, building blocks, play kitchen, shape-sorting toy, basic music instruments
    - It would be really cute if kids had a bug collecting kit activity (also more kid-friendly options for logic-based activities)

Also, I would totally buy a garbage SP/kit. More recycling bin options, composting, garbage clutter for messy Sims, & more indoor trashcans with lids—in my imaginary realm, Max the Old English Sheepdog will get into any open trash bin. :D
  • 14julierod14julierod Posts: 2 New Member
    (CONT'D from above)
    Also forgot to mention sandboxes in outdoor activities :)
  • DrearyMaeDrearyMae Posts: 9 New Member
    > @Hahcbeachwaves said:
    > Mini worlds kits
    >
    > Since I doubt kits are going anywhere I think mini worlds would be great for those of us looking for more space for our sims to live or more places for them to go and visit that we can put more of our own touch on . I’m thinking 2-5 empty lots that have minimal / no set dressing and are based on countries outside of the United States .. examples being : France , Greece ,Kenya, Sweden , El Salvador, Iceland, Uganda, Portugal,Ireland etc.
    > and just a few build buy items common to that country.. examples being: roofing, siding , plants/ trees, windows, rugs, curtains, doors, flooring, foods, signage etc.
    >
    > Think Newcrest but on a much smaller scale .

That's a nice idea, but i imagine looking at workd be like a fish bowl.

For a mini it would possibly smaller than the vampire's world, so either 2-3 lots even. To be any tinier 2-3 20×15 or 15×15.

With how they get criticized, that might set them up for more torment. Especially that would fuel the fire in everyone else would think those world kits rather go into base game.

Possibly not happening for the sake of anxiety and stress. Better chance is to build from a custom world.
  • KennysDeadKennysDead Posts: 1 New Member
    I honestly wouldn't mind seeing a Fairy pack...I don't know if anyone else would want to see this too?
  • DarkJoey247DarkJoey247 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @DarkJoey247 said:
    > Hotels. I've wanted to see hotels in Sims for so long. Ideally, it would be like a restaurant/shop scenario where your sims can buy and run a hotel. You could even 'star' them based on various features such as meeting item requirements or with unlocks like in shops.
    >
    > Define a hotel room as any room with a bed, or even make it a customised setting that applies room types similar to lot types. Then you could have a bar, restaurant, spa, gym, etc. as part of your hotel with defined requirements for each room.
    >
    > Rooms could be priced based on requirements, room size, items, or custom individual prices.
    >
    > A pack as detailed above would allow for hotels, inns, taverns, motels, B&Bs, etc.

Coming back to this now we have the For Rent pack coming soon. This would use all the same mechanics but tailored to work the same as the regular rental lots with some additions and I think it would make a really good game pack (even if it did have For Rent as a pre-requisite).

Another expansion to the For Rent pack (which personally I think should be a free update either to For Rent or Get to Work) would be to assign different lot types to the allocated spaces of a 'Residential Rental' lot so you can have larger lots with multiple lot types (e.g. a shopping mall, a pub where the owner lives upstairs, a retail bookshop with a connected café, etc.).
  • T_rex186T_rex186 Posts: 1 New Member
    I’ve been watching a lot of The Crown lately lol and I think a royalty pack would be fun. Play as kings and queens, live in a palace with servants. They could add a royal walk in CAS. Sims would have royal responsibilities like meetings with other important or royal sims, making sure the kingdom is happy and whatever else. I haven’t worked out all the details