Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think there is a need for Daycare Center Lot for Infants, Toddlers ?

bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
edited March 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
With the coming expansion pack Growing Together which feature very active tyke and little monsters, I think the Sims needed a day center lot for their little tykes to be taken care of by some caretakers for a day or even several days (when they are going for a vacation) because of their hectic schedule as career adults. The daycare center lot should come as a free patch update for everyone. What do you think?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Why would that need a lot?
    Daycare is already a rabbithole when parent(s) go to work, unless you wanna play as a daycare person or as a toddler/infant in daycare, there really is no need for a lot type imho.

Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,109 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    Why would that need a lot?
    Daycare is already a rabbithole when parent(s) go to work, unless you wanna play as a daycare person or as a toddler/infant in daycare, there really is no need for a lot type imho.

Yeah, I agree. Unless a childcare career was added, I can't see the need for a Daycare lot.
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    Someone just want it for suffering LOL
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    No. I just need that rabbit hole.
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    Oh there’s a need for a world in the sims 4 with a daycare center for infants and toddlers
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I mean I'd like if they daycare can work on the toddlers and infants skills and milestones a little then that would be great.
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    No I do not