Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Early Access For Growing Together Monday 3/13

Comments

• AriesValentineAriesValentine Posts: 29 Member
    My PFP is ready to have a baby with his wife/husband.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Dr. Gluon video was they best playing as on infant and then Deli's where the multi-task peeing and holding an infant. What a hoot.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

I unfortunately can't read the review cause I don't have tumbler.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

I unfortunately can't read the review cause I don't have tumbler.

Tumblr allows people without accounts to read posts if they've been linked to them. You should be fine. :)
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member

James Turner
    7 Infant Challenge

https://youtu.be/yRQ3OxDJqyI

This is so funny. * Frees babies from bassinet. Spends rest of challenge trying to keep infants in their crib.* Ok, slight exaggeration. But not much. 🤣🤣
    edited March 2023
    Deleted
  • naeshellenaeshelle Posts: 62 Member
    has anyone with early access confirmed whether or not cc skin details were broken with the update? i know that i can just wait until tomorrow & find out, but i'd like to know if the "vanilla" sims i'm making to play with while mods update can be "vanilla lite" instead.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    naeshelle wrote: »
    has anyone with early access confirmed whether or not cc skin details were broken with the update? i know that i can just wait until tomorrow & find out, but i'd like to know if the "vanilla" sims i'm making to play with while mods update can be "vanilla lite" instead.

iirc the GameChangers are playing with vanilla game. No mods, no CC. So no one will know what's going to happen.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    @EgonVM thank you for typing out the sims characteristics, conversation topics and aspiration reward traits. It is nice to actually be able to read them.

Does anyone know if one of the videos covers the options in the settings (if we get options that is)? I can watch some videos but not all.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,945 Member
    edited March 2023
    I still want to know if sim can fight other sims and fly rocketship with nooboo backpack on i think rocket ship is base game
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,109 Member
    Have any of the early access players come across any bugs yet? I'll be amazed if they haven't!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,835 Member
    Have any of the early access players come across any bugs yet? I'll be amazed if they haven't!

I haven't seen mention of any bugs yet. They were only playing with base game and Growing Together so we'll have to wait and see once we start playing with all packs.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Emma Nicole mentioned the dad who was staying over didn't act like you would expect. They didn't sleep in the bed assigned to them and mostly just sat on the couch browsing their phone.

Plumbella had some visual issues while carrying infant in the carrier and same with a kid learning to ride a bike.
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    musteni wrote: »
    Emma Nicole mentioned the dad who was staying over didn't act like you would expect. They didn't sleep in the bed assigned to them and mostly just sat on the couch browsing their phone.

Plumbella had some visual issues while carrying infant in the carrier and same with a kid learning to ride a bike.

Yes, lilsimsie had the same problem with Kyle not sleeping. And someone else too, I think. Seems like a recurring issue.
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited March 2023
    musteni wrote: »

Yes Emma’s dad would not sleep, he just stood by the bed. He did get in the bed to cry, so it was not a pathing issue. He didn’t use the bathroom in 4 days stay either.

Generally her play seemed mostly bug free for quite some time doing lots of different things though. The dad stay was not working right but not gamebreaking.

Her sim did leave the infant on the grass in middle of nowhere to go to work, not sure if that is bug or intentional 😅.
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I saw some routing issues with the new baby fencing and one incident involving the 'wonky arms' bug that happened when a mother bent down to pick up her infant. I wonder if the visitors need a sleeping bag when they visit. We might not be able to assign a bed for visitors unless there is an extra one that no other family members use. I was actually thinking about this before the early access videos began yesterday. It was never mentioned in any of the videos I watched.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,109 Member
    Thanks for the responses guys. Yep, sounds about right to me. It wasn't if there would be bugs, just how game breaking they were. I'm sure there will be many many more to come on general release. I really hope we're not waiting too long for the issues to be fixed. I am so desperate to play with the new content!
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    I saw some routing issues with the new baby fencing and one incident involving the 'wonky arms' bug that happened when a mother bent down to pick up her infant. I wonder if the visitors need a sleeping bag when they visit. We might not be able to assign a bed for visitors unless there is an extra one that no other family members use. I was actually thinking about this before the early access videos began yesterday. It was never mentioned in any of the videos I watched.
    I can't remember where I saw it, on Twitter maybe, but a guru said if you don't have a bed the visiting sim will just whip a sleeping bag out of hammer space and use that. :smiley:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    one of early access players had someone come over and they didn't use the sleeping bag just stand around for a long time.
    edited March 2023
    XUrbanSimsX

OUR FRESH START 🌱 THE SIMS 4 GROWING TOGETHER | GP 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da5tf0QvkCA
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    This is the one I wanted to see.
    https://youtu.be/s0zgLphOe5c

I am mainly interested in the compatibility feature as I want sims to react more dynamically to other sims instead of it seeming to be the same interaction no matter who the sim is. I can wait to test it out for myself.

I am also pleased that EA organized the social blooms.
    It will make finding specific social interactions much easier.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    @CK213 Thanks for showing that one. That's the stuff I've wanted to see too. This really could be a game changer