Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like an "Elementary School Days" Expansion?

2...Next

Comments

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Yes
    I would like it as an option. I had Zerbu's mod for a while, and I enjoyed following my kids to school sometimes. I had the cutest little school with those bear seats, a room to practice typing, another one for music, etc.

I use Adeepindigo's Education Overhaul now, but it's hard to choose between two great mods.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Justine Keaton
    It's a no from me.

We get such a limited number of EP and GP a year and I don't think we have that many years left before Sims 5 takes over. There are just too many other things that I want more, hotels, bands, travel, horses, carnivals/festivals, better romance play, a second seasons pack, lake living, medieval, ... I could go on...
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Yes
    Well, they could enable the highschool to take younger children as well, they get their own class and instead of prom they have a show of some kind, sing some songs, put on a small play, etc. and parents get to attend. Could be a good reason to introduce ballet and drama classes for kids, choir singing, etc. Also piano lessons one on one with a teacher, and playground games like skip rope and hopscotch.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Yes
    It would be nice to complete the set, considering we have High School & University. ;)
  • lucombrelucombre Posts: 45 Member
    No, but I’d love an activities-focused pack. Maybe more of an “after school” game pack.
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    Yes
    Oh I would love an elementary school pack that’ll be fun and I hope they add jump ropes and hula hoops to that too please add these things
  • RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    edited April 2023
    Only a summer camp I need. School activities will be boring under Maxis' management which makes every sim numb and impassive.
  • LoLyChupaLoLyChupa Posts: 27 Member
    Yes
    Why not simply make a scholarship pack that includes specific features and activities in high school, college and elementary school? This would even allow the opportunity to add pre-teens who are demended by players for a very long time !