Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Growing Together. (Winner Announced)

Comments

• annalephantannalephant Posts: 98 Member
    Oldest Child
    You're the oldest child! We hold the great honor of being named the "most independent" and "mature". You hold a lot of responsibility being the oldest as you must set a proper example for your younger siblings and family members. Your excess of experience and wisdom amplify your ability to become successful in the future. Statistics emphasize that first borns typically have a high IQ and success rate. Although your intelligence may bring you far, try not to isolate yourself too much. Oldest children are typically more independent than their younger siblings as they rely less on their parents as time progresses. Remember that you have role models that will guide you through life. Share your wisdom and advice with your younger siblings so they too can have someone to look up to!

I am infact the youngest of two :D however, my older brother wasn't particularly responsible as a teen and i had to take on a lot of responsibility so er yeah, think it skewed the results slightly! :#

Anyway, PLEASE ENTER ME into the competition to win the pack because frankly it looks amazing and i can't wait to play. It is going to bring so many new dimensions to my game play.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Enter me :)

Thank you for hosting!
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Youngest Child
    You're the youngest child! We hold the honor of being the "rebellious child". Because of how sheltered we are growing up, we often feel invincible and partake in risky activities. We also have an easier time thinking creatively and being autonomous as children. Attention is something we love and often find ourselves in the center of it especially when we act impulsively and get stuck in difficult situations. Our older siblings tend to plan things out while we act on a whim when it comes to major decisions. Being extremely outgoing and charming, we have a very easy time making connections with peers and adults around us and are typically found with other people rather than spending time alone
    6adMCGP.gif
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,875 Member
    Enter me,

thank you for hosting this.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,110 Member
    I'm an only child, but did the quiz anyway. I got middle child. Enter me please. :smile: Thanks for the giveaway!
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I got middle child!

Thanks for hosting <3
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Enter me please!! As always thank you and good luck to all.
    Quiz said middle child but I’m actually the youngest of just 2. Only one older brother lol.
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    I got middle child. I'm actually the youngest though. :D Thanks for hosting this.
  • SimChiSimChi Posts: 143 Member
    Enter me please :) (I got middle child).
    Thanks for hosting the giveaway
  • KLAlexisKLAlexis Posts: 472 Member
    edited March 2023
    "Middle Child
    You're the middle child! We often get labeled the "forgotten child", but in reality, we're in a great position! Because of when we were born, we've grown to be extremely independent and don't desire much... "

I got middle child. But, I am the youngest of five.

Enter me, please.
    "The truth hurts, but lies kill"
  • RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Enter me, please. Thanks for the giveaway!
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    "Oldest Child" Yep, that's me.

Don't enter me, I'll buy it when the impulse becomes overwhelming. :D Thank you for hosting the give away.
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited March 2023
    I got 'middle child' but I'm actually the youngest (I have an older sister) :)

Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    edited March 2023
    I got Middle Child, which is correct. I have 4 siblings older and 4 siblings younger (some of them are former foster sibs, my parents weren't THAT wild lol)

Don't enter me as I had already preordered the game, but it seemed like fun. Thanks for hosting this, it's very generous of you. :)
  • Purple-InkPurple-Ink Posts: 79 Member
    I got first born which is accurate! i have both a younger brother and a baby sister.
    Tumblr: plumbob-berries.tumblr.com/
    PurpleLilies0220 on the Sims 4 Gallery
    tumblr_oht9rrh8CP1v9ri2go10_r4_1280.png
  • pacer1965pacer1965 Posts: 78 Member
    I got middle child... I have an older brother and younger sister and brother. Please don't enter me though because I think it's for the PC only.If I get the pack I want it on my console only.Oh and I love doing quizzes Lol
  • wormofthebookwormofthebook Posts: 176 Member
    Only child so enter me please.

Thanks for the giveaway!
    ldauop39735.png
  • EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    I got middle child but I am the oldest of 3. Thanks for the giveaway.
  • XannahXannah Posts: 42 Member
    I'm an only child! But, please, enter me! Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Banner004.jpg
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    Enter me please i got youngest thanks for doing this.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,573 Member
    Thanks for doing the giveaway and good luck to everyone.

I will not participate this time as I want to buy this long awaited pack with my own money.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited March 2023
    I got middle child, lol. I’m actually my mom’s youngest of 5, and my fathers only biological child. My ( half ) brothers and sisters were (are) 16+ years older than me and all out of the house about the time I started school. So, it was a complicated situation. I have some nieces and nephews about my age.

Please enter me, and thank you for doing the giveaway!
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It said youngest. Not quite accurate. Youngest girl, yes. But then a 10 yr gap to my baby brother.
    Thanks for the opportunity
  • PurpleHeatherPurpleHeather Posts: 83 Member
    I'm an only child, but the quiz thought I was the middle child.
    Thanks for the giveaway!
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Survey says I'm the oldest child but I'm actually the youngest. Very interesting