Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Hunger Games - A Sims 3 Reality Show

Comments

• PieceOfPrincessPieceOfPrincess Posts: 150 Member
    I would love to join!
    Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc or Copy it from the Forum!
    FIND THE LATEST RULES AND ROLLS FOR THE SIMS 4 RANDOM LEGACY IN THIS BLOG.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,018 Member
    edited March 2023
    Happy to join. Please can reserve Distrcit 12?

I still play a lot of Sims 3!

User Name: NCIS-Gibbs02.

Sim Name: Thornton Wheeler
    Short Bio: Thornton loves survival shows and is eager to win them all!
    Fears: Losing physique.
    Strengths: Tenacious.

Sim Name: Tessa Wheeler
    Short Bio: New wife of Thornton and only told of event days before!
    Fears: Being squashed by a Murphy bed.
    Strengths: adaptive.

If I upload my Sims to My studio would that be okay?
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    edited March 2023
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    It doesn't look like people are interested... 😖 And I still have problems with my game... So maybe I'll have to cancel this... Sorry...

Okay, it looks like more people are interested and I am glad to say that my Sims 3 is working now, so we would be able to do the show! Woot!

So please send me your sims... Boy, girl... And some spares... (Young Adults or teens if you can upload it without an adult...)

@icmnfrsh @M13Vulpecula @PieceOfPrincess @ncisGibbs02 @polrbear @Shadami

You can upload your sims and just send me the link.

Post edited by Alleenmens on
    Sims 3 packs I have:

I have all the EPs and some of the stuff packs, Fast Lane, 70, 80, 90, Town Life, Master Suite, Movie Stuff, and Diesel
    Worlds I have: Dragon Valley, Aurora Skies, Riverview, Monte Vista, Hidden Springs, and Sunlit Tides.
    I have store items but it's too many to put up here. Just ask me if I have it if you use the store items. :)

Application Form:

User Name:
    Sim Name:
    Short Bio:
    Fears:
    Strengths:
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Woot! Bit busy this week but I'll have time this weekend :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    The Hunger Games Arena
    Hunger%20Games%20Arena.jpg

A reality show based on the ‘Hunger Games'
    I need 12 players and everyone will create 2 sims. Boy and a Girl.
    Then you will assign your sims to 1 of the 12 Districts.
    How will it works:
    Every day you will choose a container that contains 1 item or it could be empty.
    Then you will choose a location where you will hide or attack if you have a weapon. You may choose the same or different locations for your sims.
    There can be 2 – 5 deaths per day.
    The game will go on until 2 players are left. They will do a final challenge to decide on the winner.
    Different ways your sim can die:
    You can die if your location gets attacked, and you are near the attacker or the attacker got the ultimate weapon that can kill everyone in that location. (Just once in the game that will happen)
    You can die from hunger and thirst without food or water for 3 days.
    You can die if you are in a location that gets struck by a Natural Disaster.
    Ways your sim can survive:
    By not being in a location that gets attacked or struck by a Natural Disaster.
    Far enough from the attacker
    Have enough food to survive for 3 days
    Be lucky enough to get immunity from a container. (1 immunity can only save you from 1 attack or 1 disaster)
    Locations: You can only stay 1 day in a location. The next day you will need to choose another one.
    Cornucopia – The cornucopia is in the middle of your map and that is where you will get your containers every day.
    Cave – The cave is up north on your map. It can be quite safe there if you don’t encounter any attackers or bears
    Tree House - The tree house is northwest on your map. Although you’ve got a nice view over the battlefield the structure is quite flammable in a disaster.
    Forest – The forest is northeast and one of your best places to be. Here you can get food for one day. Just beware of attackers and the bees.
    Shack – The shack is down south on your map. It will be okay to hide there but like the tree house, is it also flammable in a disaster?
    Swamp – The swamp is southeast and I’m sure it’s quite safe to hide there if you can make friends with the crocodiles.
    Lake – The lake is southwest on your map and here you will be able to fill up your water bottle for one day. Just hope that you won’t encounter any attackers or a disaster.
    Weapons:
    Hand grenade – This powerful weapon will only be available once in the game and can kill everyone in a location. Only when the attacker uses it in an empty place it will be available once again later on in the game.
    Knife – You can kill one player
    Gun – You can kill one player
    Poison – You can poison one player
    Bow and Arrow – You can kill one player
    Natural Disasters: There will be a disaster every day at 1 of the locations and I will roll a die to decide where.
    Asteroids at the Cornucopia
    Bees in the Forest
    Bears at the Cave
    Crocodiles at the Swamp
    Fires at the Shack
    Termites at the Tree House
    Flooding at the Lake
    Food and Water:
    Everyone needs food and water to survive and can visit the Forest and Lake to get it. But you may also be lucky to find dry food in a container. It will take up to 3 days before you will perish in the sun without food or water.
    Immunity:
    If you are lucky, you will find immunity in a container. You can survive an attack or a disaster or from hunger and thirst.
    Attacks and who will die from them:
    As you notice there could be more than 1 player in a location when a player attacks a location. To decipher who’s going to die, every player will roll a die. The one that is the nearest to the attacker’s dice will die if they don’t have immunity. There will also be a tiebreaker question in case of a tie.
    What if there is more than 1 attacker at the same location?
    Then it will be first come first serve. Just hope you have more than 1 immunity to survive the next attacker too.
    Natural Disasters and who will die from them?
    I will roll the dice and everyone will die that got 1 number more or less the same as me. There won’t be a tiebreaker. So, say I roll an 8, the players that roll a 7,8, or 9 will die. But you can survive if you have immunity.
    How do you, roll a die?
    You give me a number between 1 and 10
    How many items per day? 1 item per container.
    18 – 24 Players
    4 weapons
    2 Immunities
    3 Portions of dry Food for 1 day
    10 – 17 Players
    3 weapons
    1 Immunity
    2 Portions of dry Food for 1 day
    2 – 9 Players
    2 weapons
    No immunities or dry food
    Daily Tasks:
    Choose a container
    Choose a Location.
    Players with a weapon will attack the location where the others hide
    Roll a die (Number between 1-10) It will comply with attacks and disasters
    Icebreaker Question

When I got everything, I will do the episode!

PS: Players may have alliances. Just remember only 1 player can win in the end!
    Have fun!

Sims 3 packs I have:

I have all the EPs and some of the stuff packs, Fast Lane, 70, 80, 90, Town Life, Master Suite, Movie Stuff, and Diesel
    Worlds I have: Dragon Valley, Aurora Skies, Riverview, Monte Vista, Hidden Springs, and Sunlit Tides.
    I have store items but it's too many to put up here. Just ask me if I have it if you use the store items. :)

Application Form:

User Name:
    Sim Name:
    Short Bio:
    Fears:
    Strengths:

Just a quick bump... ;)
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Dang you know you haven't been on in a while when you get a 7th and 8th year anniversary badge both in one go.

Alleen dredged me up from the backwaters to come join haha-- Though I won't lie my knowledge of the Hunger Games isn't the best. I read the books ages ago so that's a passing knowledge but the districts and such (aside from 12) I am not sure about.
    Hey I still have my wishlist in my signature :D
    Opportunistic beard-person.
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    Dang you know you haven't been on in a while when you get a 7th and 8th year anniversary badge both in one go.

Alleen dredged me up from the backwaters to come join haha-- Though I won't lie my knowledge of the Hunger Games isn't the best. I read the books ages ago so that's a passing knowledge but the districts and such (aside from 12) I am not sure about.

We really not going according to the books or movies, so use your own imagination to create your District... ;)
    Ah yes the district of bakers where muffins is the only way of life and beards the only currency.
    I also got a new badge... ;)

Badge.jpg
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    I also got a new badge... ;)

Badge.jpg

Oooh nice ^^

I should be getting my 10th anniversary badge in May :3
    Banner.png
    Ah yes the district of bakers where muffins is the only way of life and beards the only currency.

Please never change Rosey xD
    Banner.png

That's more than what I know, because I've neither read the books nor seen the movies
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I did both... Read it and watch the movies.... It's sad but also brilliant...
    I've done both too, so here's what I got from memory:
    District 1 - Luxury products***
    District 2 - Masonry***
    District 3 - Electronics
    District 4 - Fishing***
    District 5 - Energy/Power
    District 6 - Transportation
    District 7 - Lumber
    District 8 - Textile/Clothing
    District 9 - Grain
    District 10 - Livestock
    District 11 - Agriculture
    District 12 - Coal/Mining

*** - so-called 'Career Districts', wealthy districts where the people consider the games as a honour to win, so a select number of teens is selected to train specifically to volunteer and compete in the games. These strong tributes tend to align together first to eliminate the rest of the field, after which they turn on each other until one winner is declared.

If you're out of inspiration of your own you can always look up those for inspiration
    Banner.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Sent my sims in. Rediscovering Sims 3 CAS has been an adventure. Took an embarrassingly long time to remember how to remove a hat. And I forgot there were male body hair swatches. Also am not sure if the tattoos looking bad is due to my laptop or if they always looked that way and I forgot - some just looked like blurry dark blobs.
    image.png
    @M13Vulpecula @icmnfrsh @PieceOfPrincess @Shadami @ncisGibbs02 @polrbear @lillibattenberg @rosey1579 @SimTresa

Just a reminder to send me your sims and also remember to give me the District you want them to be in. Just look at the first page which Districts are still available.
    It's the weekend! I'll do the app later today :smiley:

I'll claim District 3

User Name: rosey1579
    Sim Name: Mirrari Leshy
    Short Bio: Youngest child of an ancient family of fae bakers, whose ancestors invented the muffin.
    Fears: Fire, Suspicious mushrooms
    Strengths: Already kinda into the idea of murdering folks ngl
    District: 9?

User Name: rosey1579
    Sim Name: Rosco Reef
    Short Bio: Has the most valuable chin in the all the districts, sprouting the most volumptuous juicy beard that the world has yet seen, or shall ever see. Pulls significant influence in his home district due to this.
    Fears: Drowning, Someone finding out his secrets, Blood
    Strengths: Big beard, pretty charming in the right circumstance
    District: 9?
  • PieceOfPrincessPieceOfPrincess Posts: 150 Member
    edited March 2023
    Sim Name: Loki Cosmicride
    Short Bio: Unpredictable wild child who had been abandoned by family. Legend says he is raised by the Moon.
    Fears: Sleep.
    Strengths: Knowledge about nature.

Sim Name: Kezia Xerxes
    Short Bio: Raised in a protective family. She never had to life a finger and therefor got the nickname, Little Miss Princess. She wants to proof she is more than just a cute face.
    Fears: Getting her nails broken and hair tangled.
    Strengths: Charming and smooth talker.

District doesn't matter ^^
    Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc or Copy it from the Forum!
    FIND THE LATEST RULES AND ROLLS FOR THE SIMS 4 RANDOM LEGACY IN THIS BLOG.
    Players:
    1. District 1 - Jürgen Frost & Ella Frost
    2. District 2
    3. District 3 - Mick Corinthus & Gertrude Callamezzo
    4. District 4
    5. District 5 - Hunter Wolf & Diana Archer
    6. District 6
    7. District 7 - Leif Chains & Maple Timber
    8. District 8
    9. District 9 - Rosco Reef & Mirrari Leshy
    10. District 10
    11. District 11
    12. District 12 - Thornton Wheeler & Tessa Wheeler

Potential Players:
    1. Vul @M13Vulpecula - 😁
    2. Ice @icmnfrsh - 😁
    3. Princess @PieceOfPrincess -
    4. Shadami @Shadami -
    5. @ncisGibbs02 (Can we call you Gibbs?) - 😃
    6. @Polrbear (Can we call you Bear?) -
    7. Lily @lillibattenberg - 😁
    8. Rosey @rosey1579 - 😁
    9. Tresa @SimTresa - 😁

We're almost there... The rest will be spares/clones from previous players... Let's see if you recognize them... ;)
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,018 Member
    Players:
    1. District 1 - Jürgen Frost & Ella Frost
    2. District 2
    3. District 3 - Mick Corinthus & Gertrude Callamezzo
    4. District 4
    5. District 5 - Hunter Wolf & Diana Archer
    6. District 6
    7. District 7 - Leif Chains & Maple Timber
    8. District 8
    9. District 9 - Rosco Reef & Mirrari Leshy
    10. District 10
    11. District 11
    12. District 12 - Thornton Wheeler & Tessa Wheeler

Potential Players:
    1. Vul @M13Vulpecula - 😁
    2. Ice @icmnfrsh - 😁
    3. Princess @PieceOfPrincess -
    4. Shadami @Shadami -
    5. @ncisGibbs02 (Can we call you Gibbs?) - 😃
    6. @Polrbear (Can we call you Bear?) -
    7. Lily @lillibattenberg - 😁
    8. Rosey @rosey1579 - 😁
    9. Tresa @SimTresa - 😁

We're almost there... The rest will be spares/clones from previous players... Let's see if you recognize them... ;)

Yeah call me Gibbs! I did choose my name based on Gibbs from NCIS. 😂.

I’ve replied to your message 👍. I’ve had to submit a different couple as I wasn’t able to upload the latest version of Thornton with his new wife. 🙄 Hope that’s okay. 🙏

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞