Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Game of “You or Me”

Comments

• ImmyQuokkaImmyQuokka Posts: 32 Member
    You 100%

WMLT Eat snails
  • Princess of Da'varhPrincess of Da'varh Posts: 344 Member
    I love running, and fitness in general.

You with the snails.

WMLT love Taylor Swift's music?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    You.

WMLT be single longer than being in a relationship?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Meee lol. My relationships don't last long, I'm either really horrible or terrible at choosing dates. :P

WMLT like cooking and baking?
    Me. But more so baking.

WMLT love superhero movies?
    832XG3D.gif
    Me. I love superhero movies, I own pretty much every Marvel movie and a lot of superhero TV series.😁

WMLT love being surrounded by nature?
    You.

WMLT afraid of the dark?
    832XG3D.gif
    You. I like the dark, everything seems much more gentle and peaceful. Round here at night I can hear owls hooting. 🦉

WMLT prefer The Sims 4 to 3 and 2?
    You.

WMLT have a ton of CC?
    832XG3D.gif
    You. It would have been me, like say a year ago, but lately I've not been using it nearly as much.

WMLT collect things?
    You.

WMLT be sleepy often after eating?
    832XG3D.gif
    You.

WMLT listen to music all day?
    Me, for sure.

WMLT love social media?
    832XG3D.gif
    You. I don't use it anymore.

WMLT listen to Christmas music when it's not Christmas?
    Me. I'm still listening to this cover till now. 😭😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSSKKV-mw98

WMLT believe that the earth is flat?
    832XG3D.gif
    That is such a good version! 😀

I'm open to the idea the Earth might be flat and it's just an illusion that it's round... 🙃

WMLT skip instead of walk?
    edited March 2023
    You. Tho, I power walk. 😂😂 People here always say I walk too fast and I live in Singapore which is apparently the country with the fastest walkers in the world, according to various articles. So you can imagine how much faster I walk compared to you guys who aren't Singaporeans. 😂

2vmoaz.jpg

WMLT love sweets?
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    You. Tho, I power walk. 😂😂 People here always say I walk too fast and I live in Singapore which is apparently the country with the fastest walkers in the world, according to various articles. So you can imagine how much faster I walk compared to you guys who aren't Singaporeans. 😂

2vmoaz.jpg

WMLT love sweets?

Cool fact, I did not know that!
    I just got this vision of you being like the road runner now moving so fast and leaving the slow pokes like me for dust😂I think people in Britain are slow walkers, it takes ages to get from one end of the street to the next 🤣
    I'm visiting Singapore this year by the way!

Meee! I love sweets. I have several sweet teeth 🦷

WMLT spend several hours playing Sims...
    edited March 2023
    Identity wrote: »

2vmoaz.jpg

WMLT love sweets?

I just got this vision of you being like the road runner now moving so fast and leaving the slow pokes like me for dust😂I think people in Britain are slow walkers, it takes ages to get from one end of the street to the next 🤣

Oh, how exciting that you're visiting Singapore! Which month are you visiting cuz it would get scorching hot from June to August. 🤣 And if you're from the UK, it's gonna get rough. 🙈 Hahaa.

You with The Sims.

WMLT spend hours watching Youtube videos?
    832XG3D.gif
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,066 Member
    Going to say you on that one since I don't watch videos on YouTube on a regular basis.

WMLT live somewhere that has palm trees?
    Me.

WMLT have a garden at home?
    832XG3D.gif

2vmoaz.jpg

WMLT love sweets?

Oh, how exciting that you're visiting Singapore! Which month are you visiting cuz it would get scorching hot from June to August. 🤣 And if you're from the UK, it's gonna get rough. 🙈 Hahaa.

You with The Sims.

I'll be visiting in October, so hopefully it'll be cooler by then? I read it is hotter over there, I'm probably gonna melt lol😁
    I've seen pictures though looks lovely there, I've got my camera so I can share some pics here after 😊
    Me.

Me. My garden is huge, too big, it's like fields all linked together. It looks nice. But during the winter and bad weather need to check it which is exhausting 🙄🥺

WMLT spend hours online shopping?

2vmoaz.jpg

WMLT love sweets?

You with The Sims.

I'll be visiting in October, so hopefully it'll be cooler by then? I read it is hotter over there, I'm probably gonna melt lol😁
    I've seen pictures though looks lovely there, I've got my camera so I can share some pics here after 😊
    Me.

Me. My garden is huge, too big, it's like fields all linked together. It looks nice. But during the winter and bad weather need to check it which is exhausting 🙄🥺

Yes, October will be a bit cooler but probably like summer time temps in the UK. 😄

Super excited to see your pics!! Hope you will have a lot of fun. :)

I don't spend too much time online shopping. So you.

WMLT bulk buy items cuz they're scared the item will be sold out or not sold anymore in the future?
    832XG3D.gif

2vmoaz.jpg

WMLT love sweets?

You with The Sims.

Me.

Yes, October will be a bit cooler but probably like summer time temps in the UK. 😄

Super excited to see your pics!! Hope you will have a lot of fun. :)

I don't spend too much time online shopping. So you.

WMLT bulk buy items cuz they're scared the item will be sold out or not sold anymore in the future?

Won't need my coat, scarf and gloves then. Check! ✔️
    😁
    I'm so excited! First time I'll be travelling so far on my own, so should be a good adventure of fun.

Me. Defos!
    I bulk buy so many things because I find it really hard to adapt to something new if the old was discontinued! I don't know why they can't just keep things the same lol 😂😄 change isn't something I like much. I had a cup, became my fav cup and it broke and it turns out they weren't made like it anymore so I had to get a new one, but it took ages to get used to it.

WMLT not be good at drawing?
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,066 Member
    Going to say you. I'm good at drawing.

WMLT have seen lightning strike the ground?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top