Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's science, Vlad.

SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
I have been thinking about it and I think Vlad deserves more babies, science babies to be exact

Yes it is rather tempting to just drag poor innocents to his coffin or to adopt bunch of unfortunate orphans or ofcourse have Vlad make many many babies with his wife Judith

but I feel like all those options for me are quite restrictive

as for Judith it greatly limits his spawns genetic potential which is quite sad as you think of all the possibilities

as for orphans they wouldn't inherit his beauty which is really rather tragic

and as for the innocents well,
Vlad almost feels too loner for that

+ why would he bother showing his coffin to so many sims if he can avoid it
yes i don't think he would

(also I don't want to break too many families over this stealing their wives)

anyway this has all brought me to a point, Vlad needs science babies.

but the next problem is, with who?
recommendations?
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free

Comments

• IObelleIObelle Posts: 136 Member
    I recommend that old and mangy werewolf Greg.
    There Are No Plantsims In The Sims 4
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    edited March 2023
    Agnes? Nancy Landgraab? Father Winter? XD

edit: Grim!
    Post edited by greydonn on
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    IObelle wrote: »
    I recommend that old and mangy werewolf Greg.

Second this!

Also, how 'bout good old Bob Pancakes?

As for Don Lothario, he really should be lured to the coffin. He might feel some guilt for not sticking around to raise it whenever he sees his VladKid walk by. He might even pine for the loss of Vlad. :D
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    greydonn wrote: »
    Agnes? Nancy Landgraab? Father Winter? XD

edit: Grim!

Absolutely Agnes!!
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member

My genetic vote is for the overlooked Mila Munch.

But really, my vote is this: Maybe Vlad needs some kind of motivation beyond genetics. Maybe he needs a big ole backstory of revenge and retribution. Maybe he needs to create an army to destroy the lineage of those who tried to cross him. How dreadful to take the offspring of those who hate you and create weapons of destruction. ( insert evil laugh here)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited March 2023
    Monet11 wrote: »
    My genetic vote is for the overlooked Mila Munch.

But really, my vote is this: Maybe Vlad needs some kind of motivation beyond genetics. Maybe he needs a big ole backstory of revenge and retribution. Maybe he needs to create an army to destroy the lineage of those who tried to cross him. How dreadful to take the offspring of those who hate you and create weapons of destruction. ( insert evil laugh here)

Well he might need army actually as Forgotten Hollow has bit of empty throne at the moment
    I had legacy family i wanted to put on Vlads lot so i moved him to smaller lot but now the said family has mysteriously unexisted overnight so big mansion is again up for grabs

fortunately Greg has yet to hear of it but I think we are either going to have old friends or old enemies showing up there really soon

Vlad just might need army
    or few very persuasive daughters
    or both
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Genetics-wise:
    - Evil mermaid Kalamainu'u Iona, if she doesn't give interesting babies, then at the very least this union should create daughters ready and willing to take over the world
    - Wait for Christie Sigworth to grow up, she grows up very unfortunate, but makes very beautiful babies (at least in my game, with the Cahill/Roswell line). Lucas Munch is in the same boat.
  • polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    I wonder what would happen if he had science babies with Morgyn Ember.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Vlad growing his own babies food bags babies.... brilliant!

I think I'm understanding the method to your madness. :D
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain