Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Hunger Games - A Sims 3 Reality Show

AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
edited April 2023 in Off Topic Chat
The Hunger Games Arena
Hunger%20Games%20Arena.jpg

A reality show based on the ‘Hunger Games'
I need 12 players and everyone will create 2 sims. Boy and a Girl.
Then you will assign your sims to 1 of the 12 Districts.
How will it works:
Every day you will choose a container that contains 1 item or it could be empty.
Then you will choose a location where you will hide or attack if you have a weapon. You may choose the same or different locations for your sims.
There can be 2 – 5 deaths per day.
The game will go on until 2 players are left. They will do a final challenge to decide on the winner.
Different ways your sim can die:
You can die if your location gets attacked, and you are near the attacker or the attacker got the ultimate weapon that can kill everyone in that location. (Just once in the game that will happen)
You can die from hunger and thirst without food or water for 3 days.
You can die if you are in a location that gets struck by a Natural Disaster.
Ways your sim can survive:
By not being in a location that gets attacked or struck by a Natural Disaster.
Far enough from the attacker
Have enough food to survive for 3 days
Be lucky enough to get immunity from a container. (1 immunity can only save you from 1 attack or 1 disaster)
Locations: You can only stay 1 day in a location. The next day you will need to choose another one.
Cornucopia – The cornucopia is in the middle of your map and that is where you will get your containers every day.
Cave – The cave is up north on your map. It can be quite safe there if you don’t encounter any attackers or bears
Tree House - The tree house is northwest on your map. Although you’ve got a nice view over the battlefield the structure is quite flammable in a disaster.
Forest – The forest is northeast and one of your best places to be. Here you can get food for one day. Just beware of attackers and the bees.
Shack – The shack is down south on your map. It will be okay to hide there but like the tree house, is it also flammable in a disaster?
Swamp – The swamp is southeast and I’m sure it’s quite safe to hide there if you can make friends with the crocodiles.
Lake – The lake is southwest on your map and here you will be able to fill up your water bottle for one day. Just hope that you won’t encounter any attackers or a disaster.
Weapons:
Knife – You can kill one player
Gun – You can kill one player
Poison – You can poison one player
Bow and Arrow – You can kill one player
Natural Disasters: There will be a disaster every day at 1 of the locations and I will roll a die to decide where.
Meteor Showers at the Cornucopia
Bees in the Forest
Bears at the Cave
Crocodiles at the Swamp
Fires at the Shack and Tree House (sorry the snakes didn't work out :p)
Flooding at the Lake
Food and Water:
Everyone needs food and water to survive and can visit the Forest and Lake to get it. But you may also be lucky to find dry food in a container. It will take up to 3 days before you will perish in the sun without food or water.
Immunity:
If you are lucky, you will find immunity in a container. You can survive an attack or a disaster or from hunger and thirst.
Attacks and who will die from them:
As you notice there could be more than 1 player in a location when a player attacks a location. To decipher who’s going to die, every player will roll a die. The one that is the nearest to the attacker’s dice will die if they don’t have immunity. There will also be a tiebreaker question in case of a tie.
What if there is more than 1 attacker at the same location?
Then it will be first come first serve. Just hope you have more than 1 immunity to survive the next attacker too.
Natural Disasters and who will die from them?
I will roll the dice and everyone will die that got 1 number more or less the same as me. There won’t be a tiebreaker. So, say I roll an 8, the players that roll a 7,8, or 9 will die. But you can survive if you have immunity.
How do you, roll a die?
You give me a number between 1 and 10
How many items per day? 1 item per container.
18 – 24 Players
4 weapons
2 Immunities
3 Portions of dry Food for 1 day
10 – 17 Players
3 weapons
1 Immunity
2 Portions of dry Food for 1 day
2 – 9 Players
2 weapons
No immunities or dry food
Daily Tasks:
Choose a container
Choose a Location.
Players with a weapon will attack the location where the others hide
Roll a die (Number between 1-10) It will comply with attacks and disasters
Icebreaker Question

When I got everything, I will do the episode!

PS: Players may have alliances. Just remember only 1 player can win in the end!
Have fun!

Added New Rules: Seasons
As you guys saw in the episode, it is fall/autumn in the arena and food will become scarce. When you visit the forest or lake there will be a 50/50 chance to get food. I will roll a die to see if it’s above 5 or below 5. Then there will also be added items or rather say events in the container. You will be able to ‘fight for food’ in any location.
How it will work:
When you get the ‘fight for food’ ability in your container, you will fight the tribute whose number is the nearest to yours if there is more than 1 tribute with you. If it’s only you and one other tribute, you will fight them. (Hopefully, they don’t attack you first) If you are alone in a location, you may use this ability as soon as you are in another location the next day. You will gain one portion of food and they will lose one portion. Just make sure to keep an eye on your Hunger meter!
Alas in winter there will be no food from the forest. Plants are dormant. But don’t stress, if your districts love you, they will send you food for one day. (Almost like the "dry food")
Fall/Autumn will be for another 2 episodes and winter will be for the next 3 episodes. Hopefully, the finals will be in Spring. 😊 (Yeah, I’m planning for 10 episodes)

Sims 3 packs I have:

I have all the EPs and some of the stuff packs, Fast Lane, 70, 80, 90, Town Life, Master Suite, Movie Stuff, and Diesel
Worlds I have: Dragon Valley, Aurora Skies, Riverview, Monte Vista, Hidden Springs, and Sunlit Tides.
I have store items but it's too many to put up here. Just ask me if I have it if you use the store items. :)

Application Form:

User Name:
Sim Name:
Short Bio:
Fears:
Strengths:
District: (Just make sure which Districts are available)
Post edited by Alleenmens on

Comments