Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Growing Together. (Winner Announced)

Comments

• Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Love these quizzes.

I got Middle Child.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I also got middle child, but nope. I was the baby. My siblings were 10-13 years older so I grew up like an only child.
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    I got middle child, but I'm actually the oldest. I'm a crip, though, so that might be the source of confusion.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I would love to enter please and I always enjoy the quizzes.

I got oldest child but I'm actually the youngest of three. But some of the questions were a little off for me, it seems like it was aimed at people who had a happy childhood and a close family. That's probably why it turned out incorrectly.

I'm amazingly excited for this pack and the infant update :)
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    I got middle child which was spot on. Please enter me.
  • Options
    Simmer_chiyenSimmer_chiyen Posts: 362 Member
    Middle Child
    You're the middle child! We often get labeled the "forgotten child", but in reality, we're in a great position! Because of when we were born, we've grown to be extremely independent and don't desire much attention. We're often the peacemakers of the family and can be very skilled at reaching compromise. As the middle child, we're excellent at relating to those both younger and older than us. You tend to have an easy time relating to people in general. Your personality and interests depend greatly on that of your older sibling as we tend to either rebel or follow the path they have set. You're empathetic, compromising, and a people pleaser.

Ironically, I’m the youngest in the family LOL.

I’d love to enter! Thanks for hosting the giveaway!
  • Options
    jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    Youngest :)
  • Options
    TigMagickTigMagick Posts: 1,661 Member
    Please enter me.
    I got oldest but I am the youngest, but mostly I was on my own so maybe that's why?
    Thank you Simgirl1010, SimGuruFrost and EA for the chance to win!
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I got Youngest Child in the quiz, but I’m actually the Oldest. Please enter me. And thank again for running this giveaway 🥰
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    Enter Me

Thank you very much for the giveway. The pack looks awesome
  • Options
    lovemy4slovemy4s Posts: 153 Member
    Oldest Child
    You're the oldest child! We hold the great honor of being named the "most independent" and "mature". You hold a lot of responsibility being the oldest as you must set a proper example for your younger...

Dead wrong though. I am the baby of 8. There were large age gaps and I was practically raised as an only child so that could be a factor.
    Thanks for the giveaway.
  • Options
    KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway! I really look forward to the pack.

I got oldest child, which is true. I didn't necessarily find my true answers as an option to answer some of the questions though.

Oldest Child
    You're the oldest child! We hold the great honor of being named the "most independent" and "mature". You hold a lot of responsibility being the oldest as you must set a proper example for your younger siblings and family members. Your excess of experience and wisdom amplify your ability to become successful in the future. Statistics emphasize that first borns typically have a high IQ and success rate. Although your intelligence may bring you far, try not to isolate yourself too much. Oldest children are typically more independent than their younger siblings as they rely less on their parents as time progresses. Remember that you have role models that will guide you through life. Share your wisdom and advice with your younger siblings so they too can have someone to look up to!
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    Middle Child
    You're the middle child! We often get labeled the "forgotten child", but in reality, we're in a great position! Because of when we were born, we've grown to be extremely independent and don't desire much attention. We're often the peacemakers of the family and can be very skilled at reaching compromise. As the middle child, we're excellent at relating to those both younger and older than us. You tend to have an easy time relating to people in general. Your personality and interests depend greatly on that of your older sibling as we tend to either rebel or follow the path they have set. You're empathetic, compromising, and a people pleaser.

As always, Thank you for this generous opportunity.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I got youngest child, but I'm actually the oldest of four :smiley:

Thank you so much for this!!!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    ickleronickleron Posts: 21 Member
    I got oldest child, and I am the oldest of two. What a fun giveaway entry idea, thanks. (:
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited March 2023
    No need to enter me. It’s just that I’ve become a sucker for these silly but entertaining quizzes.
    Good luck with the competition everyone! 👍🏼

The quiz had it right, I am the youngest.
    Post edited by CAPTAIN_NXR7 on
  • Options
    SanniSilliSanniSilli Posts: 164 Member
    The test got it right, I'm the middle child! 😁

Enter me please! And thank you so much for the giveaway 😊
  • Options
    LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    Ha, total fail, it pegged me as the oldest and I was the youngest. Enter me please and thank you for taking the time to do this. 😁
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • Options
    SquidlyDiddlySquidlyDiddly Posts: 29 Member
    Please enter me. I got middle child which is incorrect as I am the oldest out of 5 siblings.
  • Options
    SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    I got middle child which I am.
    Enter me please and thanks for doing this giveaway.
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Nice to see you’re doing another giveaway! Years ago I used to enter your giveaways without even realizing I couldn’t win because I wasn’t in “member” status! That’s embarrassing, but I digress.

I took the quiz for fun and resulted in the Oldest Child, but I am actually the youngest in my family. Maybe it’s because I’m very ambitious and responsible by nature? Who knows, but it’s very interesting!

Please do not enter me. I just like to come on here and take the quizzes :)
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    HahcbeachwavesHahcbeachwaves Posts: 121 Member
    edited March 2023
    I got middle child
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Enter me please :blush:
    I got "Middle Child." I'm an only child, but it's interesting to read the results.
    Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck to everyone :)
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    I’d like to enter, please! I kind of have a thing about Buzzfeed, so I’m not doing the quiz, but if I did, it probably wouldn’t be able to guess that I’m the oldest, 😅. Thanks for the opportunity!
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    It said middle, but I'm the youngest, there is no middle! Oh, well. :D

Thanks for the giveaway, @simgirl1010! <3