Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Living - I deleted Bess Sterling-Rico

I deleted the Sterling-Rico household and definitely recommend it. The game runs much better now. There are still spam calls, but I'd say about 25% of what they used to be.
the-sims-sims.gif
I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    Oh the spam-calls start again once a new Entrepreneur is needed (Evergreen Harbor's welcome wagon). And then it's some random townie, not Bess Sterling-Rico...
  • sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Oh the spam-calls start again once a new Entrepreneur is needed (Evergreen Harbor's welcome wagon). And then it's some random townie, not Bess Sterling-Rico...

Should I just delete everyone in the neighborhood? I'm turning the entire city into an Apocalypse off-the-grid anyway. (The Landgraabs have their roof absolutely COVERED with solar panels and windmills, because, Landgraab.) I kind of like the idea of some areas being completely abandoned, like they were nuked or something.
    I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member

Should I just delete everyone in the neighborhood? I'm turning the entire city into an Apocalypse off-the-grid anyway. (The Landgraabs have their roof absolutely COVERED with solar panels and windmills, because, Landgraab.) I kind of like the idea of some areas being completely abandoned, like they were nuked or something.

You may do that, but new sims will always get generated. No matter what you do, there will always be spam callers, eco masters, entrepreneurs, and master makers.
  • sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member

You may do that, but new sims will always get generated. No matter what you do, there will always be spam callers, eco masters, entrepreneurs, and master makers.

Oh well. It was quite satisfying to nuke her out of existence anyway. Once I'm done turning the neighborhoods into a survivalist heck-scape, I'm going to start instituting mandatory brownouts in San Myshuno to ruin the day for any Bheedas, Karaoke Legends, and other techies who just annoy and offend me during my gameplay. Apocalypse scenarios really are the best. The last time I did one was in TS2 back in 2011.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I like the extra calls, but I don't get them. I think it's because I play with them.

I broke the couple up, and now they are just friends. The guy realized he's gay, and is happily in a relationship with Gavin Richards. And the woman is with Sergio Romeo. They are both social climbers and trying to be leaders in Evergreen Harbor - no one is paying attention to them.