Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

'See what's happening' Glitch

ImmyQuokkaImmyQuokka Posts: 32 Member
I've recently moved myself into a game (a couple and to children) and as soon as it starts one of my sims becomes embarrassed because their 'privacy has been invaded' and the rest of my sims are embarrassed because they have 'walked in on them'. After this they won't do what I tell them to do (especially not interact with others), it'll be in their queue for ages and then cancel when they are about to do it. They'll also constantly 'See what's happening' and I don't know why.

I have a bit of custom content for cas but I've had them for ages and this has never happened in any of my other games using the same cc.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
    Try resetting your sims. I know simmytime has a mod for sims having the WHAT IS THAT??? reaction on community lots. Maybe there is something similar for that reaction?
    I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    If I'm not mistaken, the "see what's happening" thing is usually associated with the dance machine trait--could be wrong, though.

Are you using any "adult" mods? The privacy being invaded and kids being embarrassed to have "walked in on someone" is usually caused by a certain mod that I'm not allowed to mention here
  • EA_SolaireEA_Solaire Posts: 1,397 EA Community Manager

Hey all,

Please utilize Answers HQ for bugs and technical issues. You can post this issue here.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top