Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Scenario Idea: Tame the Beast

Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
edited March 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I don't know what it is, but somehow, every time we have a livestream or trailer for a new pack, it gets me thinking about cross-pack compatibility, which makes me want to go back and play older content. Anyway, I woke up this morning thinking about this potential scenario.

Tame the Beast

At least one YA in household. Zero or low level (no higher than two) wellness skill.

Join at entry level of Doctor or Scientist career.

Receive werewolf bite.

Completion:
  • Reach the top of the Doctor or Scientist career while still a werewolf; OR
  • Max out Wellness skill while still a werewolf.
  • Complete the werewolf Cure Seeker aspiration; OR
  • Take the Werebies cure shortly after being bitten (with a significantly lesser reward than for the other three outcomes).

I don't think I've seen anything like this before, but admittedly, I don't always keep up with the limited-time scenarios.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    edited March 2023
    My first thought on this was a horribly spoiled, ruling the roost, out-of-control Toddler.

My second child, first son, wasn't quite that bad, but he was a colicky baby and as shown on the livestream, a baby that doesn't like to be awakened. I always let him sleep until he woke up on his own, however, he would cry and throw a fit for the first twenty minutes after his nap. To the point where he would throw himself backward while on the floor! Scary since we lived in an apartment, and I could swear there was no padding under the carpet, just concrete slab! Because of the colic we all got used to 'appeasing' him, which turned him into a bit of a tyrant. My much younger sister is the one who pointed out to me that I was contributing to this ugly scenario. Yes, I was incensed and insulted, but the more I thought about it and then caught myself in the act, then I was able to be part of the solution. took about a year's time to rectify the situation, but he turned into a really sweet three-year-old as a result. He's still a good man.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    My first thought on this was a horribly spoiled, ruling the roost, out-of-control Toddler.

My second child, first son, wasn't quite that bad, but he was a colicky baby and as shown on the livestream, a baby that doesn't like to be awakened. I always let him sleep until he woke up on his own, however, he would cry and throw a fit for the first twenty minutes after his nap. To the point where he would throw himself backward while on the floor! Scary since we lived in an apartment, and I could swear there was no padding under the carpet, just concrete slab! Because of the colic we all got used to 'appeasing' him, which turned him into a bit of a tyrant. My much younger sister is the one who pointed out to me that I was contributing to this ugly scenario. Yes, I was incensed and insulted, but the more I thought about it and then caught myself in the act, then I was able to be part of the solution. took about a year's time to rectify the situation, but he turned into a really sweet three-year-old as a result. He's still a good man.

Lol. Maybe that could be Tame the Beast Part 2.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited March 2023
    Part 3: The mobster's child

- Start with a YA sim, any traits you like
    - Upon starting the game, it'll set your sim's reputation to the worst and decrease their relationship with all existing sims to a random number (relationship bar halfway down to fully down)
    - Fulfill one of two scenario goals:
    A) Redemption - be level 3 in a career, have a fiance and five friends
    B ) Confirm the prejudice be level 5 in the criminal career, have a BFF who is also your partner in crime