Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Options
    hellnohellno Posts: 1 New Member
    well i mean i would like to see that when i go to the vet with my sick dog that the vets actually help me, because i have been waiting in the vets office FOR MORE THAN A DAY just waiting for them to serve me, but even if they did come to help me we would not get further than the examening stage like with the npc's that have been standing at the examenation table for days so yeah thats my feedback >:(
  • Options
    JordelJordel Posts: 4 New Member
    What i would like to see is a build mode camera that would stay still instead of bouncing up and down. I want the camera at the position i choose instead of it auto adjusting to different levels. It's the most frustrating thing in this game, i move the view just where i like it and whaddayaknow the camera moves up or down. AAAARRGHH!
  • Options
    YUQAQYUQAQ Posts: 8 New Member
    Time slows down Time slows down Time slows down Time slows down Time slows down Time slows down Time slows down Time slows down Time slows down Time slows down Time slows down Time slows down Time slows down Time slows down Time slows down Time slows down Time slows down
  • Options
    A minute in the game is a real second. I can't enjoy life at all. I'm very busy all the time! Although MC can change the time flow rate, it will cause time confusion. I hope you can improve the time flow rate. I think many people will want to see this scene.
  • Options
    A minute in the game is a real second. I can't enjoy life at all. I'm very busy all the time! Although MC can change the time flow rate, it will cause time confusion. I hope you can improve the time flow rate. I think many people will want to see this scene.
  • Options
  • Options
    Firefly22Firefly22 Posts: 5 New Member
    Small updates that EA should add for better gameplay! You can comment our ideas in the comments. To make it short I will only state one idea. sims should move in with a household and only be able to control specific sims. For example. Sim 1 and sim 2 got married. We get the option to move in, we click yes. Select which sim we want to control and which sim we do not want to control. Basically live with a household of NPC.
  • Options
    sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
    I'd love to see wheelchairs, canes, and hearing aids in the game. Why aren't there disabled sims?
    I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg
  • Options
    sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
    horseke wrote: »
    I would love to see the option to adjust only one side of a roof. Now edges show into the rooms, or the other side gets messed up.

There's a way to do that. Watch Lilsimsie's builds on YouTube.
    I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg
  • Options
    nathantod001nathantod001 Posts: 14 New Member
    Be a landlord so you can buy home to rent to other sims in your game
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Horses, unicorns, dragons and zombies/apocalypse adventure pack please!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member

I would love to have a new Get to Work type pack that included a modeling career. I think this would be great to work in an update to Styled Looks in CAS, that would allow players to create their own styled looks and save them. The world could be based on Paris and feature apartments and shops with Haussmann styled architecture.

There are multiple choices for careers that could fit into this pack. For example, a dance career with ballet and modern style career paths, or a career in the symphony orchestra.

Or perhaps, finally, a real graveyard. Paris has one of the most fascinating graveyards in the world. Grim could wander the catacombs.
  • Options
    HahcbeachwavesHahcbeachwaves Posts: 121 Member
    edited March 2023
    Mini worlds kits

Since I doubt kits are going anywhere I think mini worlds would be great for those of us looking for more space for our sims to live or more places for them to go and visit that we can put more of our own touch on . I’m thinking 2-5 empty lots that have minimal / no set dressing and are based on countries outside of the United States .. examples being : France , Greece ,Kenya, Sweden , El Salvador, Iceland, Uganda, Portugal,Ireland etc.
    and just a few build buy items common to that country.. examples being: roofing, siding , plants/ trees, windows, rugs, curtains, doors, flooring, foods, signage etc.

Think Newcrest but on a much smaller scale .
  • Options
    bernaditobernadito Posts: 4 New Member
    1) Advanced Adjustment of Sims Level of Autonomous

I suggest that the level of autonomy for each Sim can be individually adjusted. The level of autonomy can range from mild, medium, high, extremely high, and free-spirited.

If a Sim is set to free-spirited, they will not waste any time doing useless things like standing idly or engaging in general chats with other Sims. Instead, they will do various things, such as interacting with objects or other Sims, depending on their traits. Moreover, when it comes to interactions, they will not repeat the same actions over and over again. Instead, they will explore all the possible interactions with those objects or Sims. Perhaps the rule could be that they will not repeat the same interactions within the same day, or the logarithm will prompt the Sims to do random things out of all the possible interactions.

I believe this feature would be valuable because players typically only care about a few Sims and would like to have more control over them but they want also drama around these few select sims. Therefore, unexpected and dramatic situations can arise from these free-spirited Sims. Finally, there are countless interactions that can be done with objects or other Sims, but most Sims will often engage in safe, repetitive actions, making it difficult to create exciting drama. Controlling all Sims' activities can also become tedious and repetitive.

2) Make a Custom Scenario with Multiple Phases

I suggest that a program be created within Sims 4 to enable players to easily create custom scenarios with multiple phases. The milestones can be divided into several parts (maximum IV), and players will not be able to progress to the next phase until they have completed the requirements of the current phase. Examples of milestones include owning a particular item, befriending a certain Sim, marrying someone, breaking up with someone, getting a job, and so on. Think of it as a feature similar to Super Mario Maker, where players can build their own stages easily.

3) Mini-games

Introduce mini-games within the game that Sims can play, such as arcade games, board games, or sports. These mini-games would provide more opportunities for players to interact with their Sims and provide a fun break from the main gameplay.
  • Options
    bernaditobernadito Posts: 4 New Member
    Mean, Evil, and Good Ghosts and Their Consequences

Mean and evil ghosts can cause your Sims to suffer greatly just by being in their presence. For example, their needs can be halved, and if your Sims don't make an effort to befriend them, they can spook your Sims, making their mood even worse, depleting their needs, or even causing their death. Good ghosts, on the other hand, can bring a positive aura. Your Sims can interact with them, and they can help with kids and other chores, bringing good moods to the household.

If your Sims don't have tombstones in your house, you can still call ghosts using an ouija board, but the ghost that appears can be unexpected, either good or evil. Once you have an evil ghost, there is no way to evict them unless you can call a good ghost using the same mechanism or do certain difficult things, such as casting spells or obtaining items from witch Sims, etc."

While evil ghosts may seem inherently bad, they can actually be “helpful” to your Sims if you befriend them. For example, they can help you get promotions faster, or make your opponents miserable. They can even bring you simoleons, but of course, this comes at an unpredictable cost later on. For instance, your Sims may suddenly become ill, become a public enemy, have their skills halved, or even become enemies with their loved ones. All of these nasty consequences are the price you pay to make a pact with a devil, I mean, an evil ghost.
  • Options
    Th3_H0wling_Ch1ldTh3_H0wling_Ch1ld Posts: 144 Member
    I know some of these have already been mentioned but-->>

1. Skin Detail: Vitiligo <- C'mon why isn't this in game yet-
    2. Eyes: Heterochromia (2 different eye colors) <- our Pet Sims can have this but our Human Sims Don't?
    3. Disabilities!! (ADHD, Autism, Deafness, Mute, Missing limbs, Blindness, Ect)
    4. Inherited Freckles!! (Body & Face)
    5. Togglable(On/Off feature) Playable Pets!! <- In case not everyone wants playable Pets! :}
    6. Pets CAN hunt small rodents & Creatures! <- Like in sims 3
    7. Actual werewolf legs & Tails (Werewolves)
    8. Other pets/Animals!! <- Horses, Deer's, Unicorns, Pegasus, Dragons, Rodents, Birds, ect
    9. Skin detail: Injuries (Burn marks, Cat scratches/bites, scars, ect)

And....i think that's all...
    My Legacy Family & Story Family are in one Save. Much easier...
  • Options
    Simmer_Cherry1Simmer_Cherry1 Posts: 11 New Member
    One small thing I’d love to see in game is braces. Now, I know we do have braces in game in the teeth section of skin details (if you didn’t know), but they are restricted to only one style of brace and straight, pearly white teeth.
    I know EA has been doing a lot of updates to add diversity recently, so this should fit right in. Just some ideas:

~ The braces could be in the accessories category, under medical accessories and a new ‘teeth’ subcategory, so sims can have multiple medical stuff on at once. Doing this will also let players choose which teeth type they want the braces to go on.
    ~ There could be not only braces for both rows of teeth, but also retainers, or retainers (Essix or Hawley retainer, can’t add images for now sry)

I’d love this update in-game especially since I know a lot of people who play sims who have these different braces and colours, and the sims is a game to be able to play with life.
    Thanks to anyone reading this 😊
  • Options
    Simmer_Cherry1Simmer_Cherry1 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @Simmer_Cherry1 said:

> ~ There could be not only braces for both rows of teeth, but also retainers, or retainers (Essix or Hawley retainer, can’t add images for now sry)

Sry I put retainers twice 😅
    PS. Retainers, in case anyone was wondering, are basically braces but for only one row of teeth. Basically watch a smile direct advert and you’ll see it.
  • Options
    Y2WoodyY2Woody Posts: 1 New Member
    Multiplayer. Split screen to be able to play with Family and friends.
  • Options
    crunchypie0821crunchypie0821 Posts: 4 New Member
    TRADE SYSTEM
    I would like to see a commerce type of system for the crafted items like one sim raises llamas and can sell the wool to her neighbor that knits. One sim grows strawberries but doesn't care for canning and can sell them to her friend that likes to make jam. The sim who makes jam can sell it to her neighbor who has a retail store. Where there is actually trade that can go on between sims and between households. I would like to have my sims participate in trade with others but something not so pointless and frustrating as the retail stores as they are now.

DIRECT MAIL
    I would like my sims to be able to mail things directly to each other. There are the auto gifts a sim receives from their family when they have a birthday and random fan mail. Why not be able to click on the mailbox and mail any item in my sim's inventory to anyone they know. Families helping each other complete collections, kids mailing drawings to their grandparents, there is lots of cool things that could happen there.

INSTANT FIGHT
    When a strange sim just walks into my house and starts stealing my stuff i don't want to have to go through 3 hrs of rude introductions and insulting and waggling my finger and shaking my butt at an intruder in my house. I want to fight and make them leave with their tail between their legs. Not like i want a violence mod. No one has to die. There doesn't need to be any blood or guts. The present dust cloud will do, but i want to be able to instantly fight intruders and keep fighting until they leave. I don't think that is too much to ask.

WORKING PACIFIERS/Binkies
    Toddlers with passies are so friggin cute but the only way to have them now is CC and they are not functional. I would love to have functional pacifiers that toddlers can randomly use and put away or walk around with in their mouths then put away when they eat or are tired of using. Wondering if the new infants will have something like this.

INDIVIDUAL SIM MOOD TUNING ADJUSTMENT
    It would be nice if i could tune down the super strong tons and tons of inspired and playful moodlets that my kids and toddlers keep getting that keeps them in constant trouble. Adults too. When taking a bath or putting on clean clothes makes a sim die of hysterics, that just a little too much. I have emotional deaths turned off thru MCCC but i can't do anything about the toddlers and kids that keep acting like doodoo. Ive even swept the house and cleared it of any inspiring or playful decor that i could get rid of. Also, when the grannies come over and are in a flirty mood are all squirming and purring when they are talking to the kids and toddlers and their own children......its just gross.
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I still hope to see these added before the end of The Sims 4 lifespan:
    - Pool tables (Discover University would've been the perfect opportunity to add them but we never got them, but hopefully they can still be in a future pack)
    - Cars/garage doors (unlikely at this point but I can still hope)
    - Spiral stairs
    - Curved pools
    - More pool items (diving board, pool slide, pool bar)
    - Hotels/resorts
  • Options
    pingvinskinpingvinskin Posts: 4 New Member
    I'd wanna see a changing table and infants' skills in base game because without this content, this new life stage is pretty useless and is more of a nuisance.
  • Options
    pingvinskinpingvinskin Posts: 4 New Member
    I also think that the age slide like the one we had in ts3 would be great, cause rn we're forced to play very rigid life spans.
  • Options
    TheStrongOneTheStrongOne Posts: 15 Member
    I'd wanna see diapers and bottles not automatically getting dumped on the floor after feeding/changing babies, etc. If solution is an item to prevent this, the items needs to be base game for basic gameplay.

Additionally, having infant skills should be part of base game, just like any other age that is part of basegame. Without these details, it doesn't make sense to spend time on an extra lifestage bc it creates extra work but doesn't bring any benefits to gameplay.
  • Options
    Nadlx3Nadlx3 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello
    Im probalby way to late but as a person that likes to create herself in sims 4. I would love it if you guys could please get longer hair. My hair reaches my butt and it would be great if those type of hair would be added. Also a hight changer. Doesnt need to be to crazy. Just a tiny bit to make everything more diverse.

And also i would love to be able to buy a drumset and base guitar to get my sims into a band. Would be fun please

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top