Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wednesday's occult : which one could be added ?

Wednesday's occult : which one could be added ? 22 votes

Shapeshifter
31%
PlayerSinger2010Behappy1stZazzyKittynmightyspriteLIL_LillyDarkJoey247juloks2 7 votes
Faceless
4%
BlueShreve 1 vote
Hyde
9%
EnkiSchmidtSERVERFRA 2 votes
Gorgon
54%
LeGardePourpreMsMayBabykittyjadeSheepilingSimmingaltelemwillGrimlyFiendishEleriThornwillowskipRapidRabidRabbitHoneycomb 12 votes

Comments

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Hmm...Interesting. What is a wednesday occult as opposed to, say, a thursday or a sunday occult? 🤔

Needless to say, I'd welcome all 4 of them on a wednesday to be honest. Shapeshifter in the morning, Faceless at noon, Mr. Hyde in the evening and ...well, I know for a fact that Gorgons enjoy clubbin' on a wednesday just before midnight. Real party monsters so they are.
    We could mix it all up the next day and see what happens? 🧟
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7

Wednesday (Adams family)

220px-10.png

🤦‍♂️ Aah...ofcourse. I knew I was missing something obvious. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Is it any good?
    I love the Addams family movies & sitcom.

I must return here after I watch the series and then vote, although I'm pretty happy with my first response. Any occult is good in all fairness. The darker, the better. ☠️
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited February 2023
    Gorgon
    Hmm I feel like out of these options Gorgon is only one that feels defined enough as they have specific skill and appearance

I also find it would be hilarious if we had say statue making hobby in a pack and as top level statue maker your sim could end up with Gorgon curse where they can turn other sims into statues by staring at them too intensely or bring sims back to life through making statues of them

also i feel like it has that sweet balance of this can be flaw or a power

and ofcourse snake hair etc would look fabulous

as for Wednesday though
    Love the addams family moments but I just feel the teen school drama is bit lost on me

It's just like tad too Harry Potter I feel like loses some of the original charm
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 123 Member
    Gorgon
    Considering they didn't gave us a wolf-like leg for werewolves, they wouldn't give us an accurate Hyde (and they aren't far different from werewolves in the game, except for it's look). It lead us to Shapeshifters, which i would prefer as a spellcaster's ability (can't aliens do that?), Faceless, that... well, are faceless person, so it would be just an facial detail (unless they went for Noppera-Bo ghost, which i'd like), and Gorgons, who would look like vampires (because of the alluring aura and super strenght thing) with a "turn to stone" ability, snake hair and scaly skin.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Hyde
    A Hyde Addams that can be a long lost cousin to the Addams family. >:):p
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,377 Member
    How about a Cousin IT type of sim?
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    Gorgon
    How about a Cousin IT type of sim?

Too much ... hairy :p

The game couldn't handle it.
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Gorgon
    Considering I already have two mermaid Sims names Stheno and Euryale, I wouldn't be averse to adding a Medusa into the mix. B)
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.