Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Overwolf/CurseForge v1.0 : what do you think ?

13...Next

Comments

• JALJAL Posts: 1,029 Member
    Other ...
    I like the idea and basic function of curseforge, but one thing that annoys me beyond measure is how late they are to update some mods. MCC was updated on their website four days ago, but they still haven't been updated on Curseforge. Same thing happened with betterbuildbuy and tool. It took several days for both to be updated.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    JAL wrote: »
    I like the idea and basic function of curseforge, but one thing that annoys me beyond measure is how late they are to update some mods. MCC was updated on their website four days ago, but they still haven't been updated on Curseforge. Same thing happened with betterbuildbuy and tool. It took several days for both to be updated.

Regarding MCCC the delay is intentional. Deaderpool told us that he always has to wait with the update of MCCC in order to let the translators do their magic since CF wont let you refresh a version with translation strings.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    JAL wrote: »

MCCC 2023.1.0 is now available on CF.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.