Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Growing Together Speculation Thread

13...Next

Comments

• MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I don't mind the cinema being a rabbit hole. Plus you can still build a cinema if you have the movie stuff pack. We don't have an overwhelming amount of rabbit holes in game, it's a decent balance.

I don't think we will see cars in this pack. That would be a big selling point, it wouldn't be left out of the blog post.
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    IceyJ wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Are we going to see "families" out at parks? Toddlers and infants? Or still just single sims?

Mind, I haven't played in a long time so I don't know if those things have been incorporated...

I'm sure we'll see families out at the recreation centers. Hopefully, they'll update parks, too.
    In parks there are often a lot of child sims, at least if you send a child sim there, especially if you have monkey bars there.

Clubs help with this, too. If you have at least one playgroup club with kids, and set their meeting place to a particular park, or parks in general, they will almost always show up when you are there.

I use clubs this way all the time, with different types of clubs, so my public venues are rarely empty.
  • flaminganakinflaminganakin Posts: 36 Member
    I'm curious as to if the cinema/movie theatre is something we can actually go into.

I also think there'll be something more teeth-related, given the initial teasers.

PLEASE, because I'll always contend that one of the biggest missteps the Sims team ever made was not including a cinema lot type, or AT LEAST a ticketing system with the Movie Hangout stuff pack. I mean what was the reason??? :'(
  • flaminganakinflaminganakin Posts: 36 Member
    I've said this before on other threads, but I'm really hoping they give kids something other than another activity table. I know we're getting tree houses (which I am excited for), I hope we'll also get rocking horses, and stuff like hopscotch, hide and seek, cops & robbers, etc.

I'm also hoping for more cross-pack integration, especially with Seasons, Parenthood, & Snowy Escape.
  • lunnarilalunnarila Posts: 221 Member
    Tomorrow we will have a gameplay trailer so hopefully we will find out MORE