Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales of Camelot - 3.65: What you Truly Wish - Updated 21/02/2024

Comments

• MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    Oh no! Gawain!? This is terrible news :heartbreak:
    Y1HsmQ4l.png

PS: I hope you find a solution :)
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member

Have you tried using the Teleport Any Sim statue?

• _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member

@MonaSolstraale Oh no, not sad Rasmus 😱 Gawain, get your bum back in my game already!

@Lucy_Henley I have. Weirdly, he's not in any household. He's not in the "not in a world" households either. The teleport statue can't find him. His family has no realtionship with him and he's not even in the library 🤨 luckily I have a backup of him on an old-fashioned USB stick. But heck if I know what happened to that sim 😆😅

J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    @_sims_Yimi , you most likely solved this by now, but look under hidden households. with MCCC, sometimes if adding and removing sims from household to another with shift click, they end up there.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @Sims4MagicalTales @Ellupelluellu thank you both for the suggestions! I'm making progress, but the game is really turning that sim into Murphy's Gawain at the moment. First he was gone from all household libraries including hidden ones. Then his physical sim kept glitching out and changing skin colour. Then one of the CC items on him caused issues. Now the game refuses to load a household that he's in 🤣😅 he's really making me work for the next chapter, that's for sure. I'm aiming for somewhere this or next week, but gosh darn it, Gawain 😂
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    @_sims_Yimi I'm sorry your game is being so disagreeable. If you haven't tried already, it may be worth it to repair your game and delete cache files. Is Gawain giving last exception errors?
    That sounds really annoying about Gawain! Hopefully things will be resolved soon.
    edited February 2023
    -One week of tinkering later-

HE'S BAAAAAAAAACK!

02-15-23-4-00-05-PM.png
    ...And thoroughly unimpressed to be there 😂🤣

Right, screenshotting has commenced once more. Thank you everyone who came with suggestions and fingers crossed that I never have to do that again. 😆😅
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    YAY there he is <3 where was he hiding? In cellar??

edited February 2023
    @Ellupelluellu @Sims4MagicalTales He actually was in the cellar, in a manner of speaking 😂 or at least, his USB-stick with data-just-in-case was in my basement. I put him back, removed all the CC from him, removed all of his clothes, saved him as a non-CC sim, made a new save, tried putting him back together there piece by piece - and then rinse and repeat until I figured out what was causing the issue. Turns out one of the body hair CCs I installed years ago was the culprit. So now we have sim-disintegrating body hair. 😆 I really ought to clean out my folders sometime...
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    He’s baaaaaack! Hooray!
    edited February 2023
    He is! :mrgreen:

And since it's been ages since my last update, here's two teasers for next chapter:
    02-05-23-5-15-46-PM.jpg
    02-15-23-11-38-36-AM.jpg
    Right, see you guys soon!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited February 2023
    Whew! This one took a while to come out. Sorry for that, guys! Sometimes life and game issues (and other games I may have been playing non-stop*cough*) get in the way 😆

LH7M2S7.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Lovely!!!!! <3
    Guinevere there is showing very much acts of future queen :) Well done, very well done.
    From your teaser I mixed up Morgause with Morgana, but then again only natural to mix those two :)

At pub, hehe, had to laugh at Lionel's struggle with the money. Oh yes, beautiful signature he must have, indeed :smiley:

@Ellupelluellu Glad you enjoyed it! 😁
    Guinevere's character growth is a very slow burn, but one that I'm quite excited for! Haha, Morgause and Morgana look entirely too alike. Even I mix them up from time to time.

Lionel's flamboyant character will always be funny to write for. 😂
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited March 2023
    Been meaning to comment on this...
    Ugh, I'd forgotten about Lionel. Methinks he needs another visit from a certain grumpy Henford-on-Bagley resident and her mighty handbag...
    Some of his faces were hilarious, particularly these two:

OsaDC0O.jpg
    bXAp6Fs.jpg

Your characters have the best expressions!

I like that Guin is getting braver. She still stammers a bit, but that's not a bad thing.
    edited March 2023
    @Lucy_Henley
    Haha, I had way too much fun with everyone's expressions in that chapter. The cartoonish animations from the sims are the best thing ever. I remember struggling so much with them in TS3 and here it's just goldmine after goldmine of goofy faces 🤣

New chapter, woo! My brain has liquified into potato soup after DMing the last session of a D&D campaign this weekend (milestone! Yay!) and it's probably full of weirdness, but I'm posting it anyway. Book and inevitable spellcorrect-round to follow tomorrow. 😁😆

XCZ5nj5.jpg
    Post edited by _sims_Yimi on
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Loved it as usual <3
    Now I don't have much to comment, but o boy i have questions :D But all about future , so you cannot answer :D but I simply cannot wait to find out!!
    Poor Morgana.. Im sure there are many reasons, in past or present, why killing Morholt was not the solution.

Tension between Morgause and Emrys was jumping out from the screen!!! Wonderfully written. I could not stop reading. Oh yes , he IS your blood too!

Love the flashback pictures of Sarah <3

The Sims Resource has loads of medieval CC at the moment! It’s a shame I don’t do medieval saves because it looks pretty cool.

Awesome chapter!
    Oh, Morgana. It is said that hindsight is 20/20… although sometimes we realise our decisions were not the best.
    Ooh, Morgause and Emrys… you can tell Morgause and Morgana are related, they’re both very headstrong.
    It definitely all made sense by the way, despite your “potato soup” brain… mmm, potato soup…
    edited March 2023
    @Ellupelluellu Glad you enjoyed it! 😄
    Haha, I hope the future answers will satisfy rather than disappoint. We’re moving towards big things, though. It’s all basically a big build-up to the arc finale now. Poor Morgana is spiralling pretty hard after what she’s done to Morholt, and especially after what she’s done to Sarah. Hopefully someone will be there to catch her before she slides down too far…

I love putting Morgause and Emrys together. Their relationship is fine. Their moods are in the green. And yet every time I put them together, they keep making faces like this:
    03-01-23-1-45-00-PM.png
    😂

@Sims4 Thank you!

@Lucy Oooooh, really? I haven’t looked on there in ages. Thank you for the tip! Time to go poke around on the Sims Resource for a bit…
    Hindsight is 20/20 indeed. Though sometimes there just are no good options, either. Haha, they really are both stubborn, aren’t they? Maybe Arthur should start putting his foot down more often. Then she’ll see the likeness… maybe.

Tasty potato soup with broccoli, onion, bits of chicken, some rosemary and thyme… hmmmmm 🤤
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    One of the dresses is called Guinevere!! There’s also one called Mary which is a good everyday one, the Guinevere one is a bit more fancy. They’re both by Sifix; I love Sifix’s stuff as it’s great for formal dresses.
    One of the dresses is called Guinevere!! There’s also one called Mary which is a good everyday one, the Guinevere one is a bit more fancy. They’re both by Sifix; I love Sifix’s stuff as it’s great for formal dresses.

Oooh, those are gorgeous! I'm definitely downloading those. Who knows; maybe I can put Guinevere's namesake on her one day 😁 thank you for the tip, it's greatly appreciated! Now if only there were more fancy clothes for guys, too...
    J6AKQqX.jpg