Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whats up with the comment box?

1234568...Next

Comments

• ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited February 2023
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    The only way I'm able to post pictures is if I right click on my image when I have the image box up on my imgur page like this and then click on 'Copy Image' and then paste here without using the 'Insert Media' box that the new system provides. [...].
    Omg thank you as an Imgur user. This "Copy Image" trick is the one that allowed me to post images as usual. If I used the common methods it suddenly inserted some stupid "share" function in the post.
    And, from what I experienced, it's not actually picky in where you use the function. In other words: it doesn't really matter how your image is open but as long as you use the "copy image" feature it shows it without any extra hassle.

/EDIT: Oh, did they change it back or something because now when I went to check out threads like "post your last screenshot" or "what happened in your game today" it suddenly uses the old method. Well, I'm really glad about that. It previously didn't even let me decide the alignment of text for crying out loud.

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,868 Member
    Looks like the "feature" or "bug" , what made forum autosave drafts is gone too :) At least in my browser.

Fine by me, I just got used to the autosave, and now after writing nice amount of text , I just clicked to view notification I got, without saving the draft , as I assumed it autosaved it , it did not :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,941 Member
    Looks like the "feature" or "bug" , what made forum autosave drafts is gone too :) At least in my browser.

Fine by me, I just got used to the autosave, and now after writing nice amount of text , I just clicked to view notification I got, without saving the draft , as I assumed it autosaved it , it did not :D

I had almost gotten fond of that bug tbh cause I have the bad habit of misclicking myself off the page 😆😆😆

then again it was very frustrating with short comments so I guess its good its fixed too

best of both worlds would be if comments autodrafted at certain word count like " buddy you don't want to have to retype that" 😂😂
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,941 Member
    Thrior wrote: »

/EDIT: Oh, did they change it back or something because now when I went to check out threads like "post your last screenshot" or "what happened in your game today" it suddenly uses the old method. Well, I'm really glad about that. It previously didn't even let me decide the alignment of text for crying out loud.

Yes we are back to bbcode now since @EA_Cade heard our prayers (or curses) and brought it back

everything should be back to normal 😊
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,070 Member
    edited February 2023
    It hasn't switched back in The Sims 4 General Discussion when I went to post in the last screenshot thread just now:
    2NGRxlj.png
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    edited February 2023

The Sims 4 General Discussion is back to normal for me.

• EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,310 EA Community Manager
    Brd709 wrote: »
    It hasn't switched back in The Sims 4 General Discussion when I went to post in the last screenshot thread just now:
    2NGRxlj.png

Did you have a draft saved during the great Rich Text experiment perhaps?
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    I hadn't noticed that! Gonna go change the swear filter to something more fun.

Edit: I did this to myself. Please don't swear to see the swear filter emoji 😐️

Just saw it. Cute little froggies. 😄