Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THINGS we want to see in 2023!!

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited January 2023
    Hammocks like these from Sims FreePlay
    7480-C195-894-C-484-D-8-ABE-BC35-E6-F301-BD.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I wouldn't want bearded lady sims. :s However, maybe some nice thin facial hair on the cheeks & nose for my female Wolfies when they are in their human form. :p
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    edited January 2023
    I just want my sims3 game back, without spending an hour just redownloading my store compilations and worlds only to be told several of them are things I don't own, when I jolly well DO. Being deprived of enjoying a game I spent more on than any other game ever, that I spent as much as I have on entire gaming consoles, IS NOT OKAY and this must be fixed.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited January 2023
    Frankenstein's monster (or maybe a NPC butler like Lurch from Addams family)

In The Sims (2000)
    In The Sims: Livin' Large, a Sim can temporarily turn into a Frankenstein-like monster. During this time, the Sim is uncontrollable. The Sim can become the monster by drinking a purple potion from the Concoctinator Chemistry Set.

While turned, he walks around using items randomly, which will always break them, and will commonly walk around throwing temper tantrums, and even kicking a garden gnome in anger, but the gnomes will usually explode, as well as waking up any Sims who are sleeping. However, art easels will keep him busy. He will paint childlike paintings on them.
  • ThirteenCatz2ThirteenCatz2 Posts: 80 Member

In The Sims (2000)
    In The Sims: Livin' Large, a Sim can temporarily turn into a Frankenstein-like monster. During this time, the Sim is uncontrollable. The Sim can become the monster by drinking a purple potion from the Concoctinator Chemistry Set.

While turned, he walks around using items randomly, which will always break them, and will commonly walk around throwing temper tantrums, and even kicking a garden gnome in anger, but the gnomes will usually explode, as well as waking up any Sims who are sleeping. However, art easels will keep him busy. He will paint childlike paintings on them.

yessss!!! A monster lab pack!

Make zombies, demons, and other creatures!!
    edited January 2023

In The Sims (2000)

yessss!!! A monster lab pack!

Make zombies, demons, and other creatures!!

Mad Scientist active career >:)
  • Todoroki234_DamTodoroki234_Dam Posts: 9 New Member
    I want to see sims get a new emotion like Tired, Jealous, Hungry, and more. I don’t think that you would feel uncomfortable if you’re hungry. I don’t feel uncomfortable when I’m hungry. I am the only one who wants this?

I also want to see bags and backpacks that sims can wear. You would have to pack their bags for school.

How about airports? The bag thing could go with it. It could be in a pack.

How about an update to going to school with the kids? There could be classes that you have to go to. Like in middle school, you have to get to class on time. How about adding middle school?

What about periods? Like the female sims could get uncomfortable because they are in their period. The female moms could tell their daughters about periods. The sims could feel scared or excited when they get their first period.
  • Todoroki234_DamTodoroki234_Dam Posts: 9 New Member
    Wait! I forgot about light switches. You could turn the lights on and off instead of clicking the lights or turning on auto lights. I would also like to see monsters come out from under the bed. They could kill sims (not children or teens. That would be bad.) for being mean to them like the chickens do. I want to see new traits like cold. These sims are always cold. Alcoholic could be a new trait, too. These sims always drink. They become stressed if they don’t have anything to drink. These sims get drunk more often. (Add getting drunk and accidentally woohooing with someone you don’t know.) I want to see sims date their family and if caught go to jail for it.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    • Horses/Unicorns--ideally in a gamepack so they are fully fleshed out--want more than just them tied to a stable/barn.
    • Go to school with children and have more activities to do with them! Also ideally an update on activities in the game they could do that they couldn't before
    • Light switches working now that we have the kit
    • Traits overhaul of some sort--would love zodiac signs and stuff too!
    • Back in time expansion pack with dragons/dragon eggs!
    • Zombies/Apocalypse pack that similar to Strangerville could have an option to find a cure
    • Faeries--I mean that tree with the little door is just begging for fairy interaction!
    • Stuff packs again
    • Jewelry making/glassblowing/other hobbies
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
    edited January 2023
    Voodoo skill

For the human sims who want to use magic by crafting magic objects.

For example they could teach to their child how to make their first voodoo doll >:) .

And also :
    • Create cursed objects or curse existing objects. For example a cursed oven will cook disgusting food no matter the Cooking skill level.
    • Herbalism (magic recipes) : Healing potion, Love potion, Unlucky elixir, cursed potions which cure or turn into occult ... they can be put in any food/drink of other sims
    • Create ritual items and magic jewel like a Protection Amulet
    • Invocation dance : Summon ghosts, vampires, werewolves, skeletons, ...
    • Curse a sim : maybe same as Creepy Crawlies/Cursed lot challenges but applied to 1 sim no matter the lot.

• BlackkatnessBlackkatness Posts: 63 Member
      My List for 2023
    • More masculine CAS items.
    • Horses:
    • Cars: I feel the need for speed.
    • More Career options under Fitness and Sports. I don't know about you, but it seems to me that Sports and Fitness should have its own separate categories. Because I would like to see more sports included as careers. I think under Fitness it should be broken down to Fitness Instructor, Olympian Bodybuilder Champion or Professional Wrestler. But different type of sports should be its own career. Professional Golf. Professional ball sports. Professional non-ball related sports such as, gymnastics, ice skater, professional skier/snowboarder, track & field and water sports.
    • Bands, Solo Artist, Music Videos and Concert Halls: I miss being able to form bands. I would like to see something like the acting career but for professional music artist. We need more group activities and music used to be one of those activities our Sims could do together. But like acting, I would like to go with my Sim when they put together a music video or record for a music album. Concert Halls should be added as a venue, and we should be able to create our own concert halls in BBM. Since we got a Hollywood themed world with Get Famous. I think with music we should get something inspired by Las Vagas, Chicago, Tokyo Japan or Sidney Australia. I wanted to suggest Nashville, but we have Willow Creek. Though, that would be a great place to add a concert hall. Let's make 2023 the year of music.
    • Add Pre-Teens as a development stage. With pre-teens should come middle schools. Sim parents should be able to start giving their children the birds and the bees talk (which depending on your Sims parenting level, should cause embarrassment for both the parents and the child. If the talk goes well, the parent should feel confident. But if it doesn't go well, parents should stress out about it for a couple days, then try again. Pre-teens can't be employed but they should be able to offer services like yard work, babysitting, paper routs and walking people's dogs. Pre-teens are too young to go on romantic dates. But girls should be able to start their periods towards the end of this stage in development and boys' voices should start changing.
    • Expand on Dancing: Let it be a career path. More couples dance options. Allow Sim singles or couples to take ballroom dance classes. Add dance studios as a venue. Add items to build buy mode, such as dance ballet bars. Add ballet and tap dance routines. Ballet dancers should be able to do stretches and exercise at a ballet bar, Infront of a mirror, on the dance floor or wherever they have space to do so. If a musician is playing an instrument, a dancer should be able to join in.
  • emilyylime100emilyylime100 Posts: 1 New Member
    I hope they give infants/toddlers more moodlets! Could you imagine infants being sad because they're teething, children having pain moodlets from growth spurts or skinned knees?
  • LilsimsimLilsimsim Posts: 3 New Member
    I want to see cross platform compatibility! I'm tired of buying all the same DLC on both PC and Xbox! This game is very expensive, why do I have to buy everything twice!
  • CyrSUShCyrSUSh Posts: 1 New Member
    I absolutely need a way to invert/mirror objects. I bought the tiny living pack and because I'm trying to limit tiles (obviously) my shower is placed weirdly. It's basically placed with the shower head connected to nothing because it's always on the left.
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I would want the ability to actually make our own worlds from scratch, like in Sims 2.
    Also, a world like Sims 3, where there were a lot of lots, and other stuff like graveyards. Weird point I know, but I had a Sim get a job at the graveyard, and some nights the ghosts would be around. Plus, it gave a creepy vibe I liked, it felt haunted.
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    Milkshakes, milkshake making skill would be lovely and they could also be added to restaurants menu to freshen it.
  • bmh_12_17bmh_12_17 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think it would be really cool to create bands with other sims and produce music, maybe even as a career. With this though, new instruments would also be really cool and helpful (ex. drums)!
  • WiredTVCrazeWiredTVCraze Posts: 8 New Member
    Would be great to see have a Sims 4 Fashion Runway. Where you get to pick any clothes creation in a "temporary studio" and send them on the Sims 4 Fashion Runway. Flashing cameras doing a strut that you get to pick. Other Sims are in attendance to your Grand event.
    edited February 2023
    Piercings and Earrings categories in CAS.

Maxis created Medical Wearable category for 3 items, it would be nice if the studio could separate the 18 piercings and the 55 earrings.
  • THEHOUSEOFWINCHESTERTHEHOUSEOFWINCHESTER Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love to see a update of outdoor retreat to add a chance while in the Forrest community lot to find a new rare occult. The Bigfoot would be found there and could liven up the pack possibly being able to tell stories of it around the camp fire and having the possibility of it raiding your food stash at your camp site. It wouldn’t have a skill tree but would be able to breed with if wanted to produce some very hairy children. Maybe also add a genie as an occult to the jungle adventure pack to maybe find a lamp in the ruins and it be able to grant wishes in a system somewhat like the well from romantic garden stuff. I would also like some form of royalty / monarchy added to the sims in some way
    edited February 2023
    Werewolves and ghosts should scare the children .

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on