Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    The Green Family is up on my Sims thread if you are interested in reading their backstory. They live in Oasis Springs in my build that is available on the gallery...Green House.
    WuMho6r.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    The Allen family is up on my Sims thread if you want to read their backstory. They live in Brindleton Bay in my build the Allen Ranch which is available on the gallery.
    woCaUoo.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I was going to start my 2 builds for featuring the new EP, but with so many issues and problems that is going on, I may wait to see if some get fixed soon. In the meantime, working on my Sims families and their backstories.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I have one more family to introduce before the last 2 that will have the builds featuring the new EP. Not sure when I will be able to get the builds done as some personal things have come up. I hope to introduce the next family soon.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    The Maybelline Family is up on my Sims thread and you can read their backstory there (Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims). They live in Newcrest in the Maybelline Mansion that was featured on the Friday Highlights thread last week. The build is on the gallery.
    MHA5DDQ.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    The Perez Benson Family is up on my Sims thread and you can read about their backstory there. They live in Copperdale in Perez La Casa. The build is available on the gallery. This build features the HSY EP and is art deco meets modern style home.

jSxK914.png
    ZqFFMZ0.png
    53lPyzR.png
    EPf7xak.png
    M2MavIz.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Perez La Casa is a lovely family home! :) Very great Art Deco exterior design, very nice windows, and the pool patio is very nice. The interior furnishings are lovely! Very nice room with piano music and pretty floral wallart. The bedrooms designs, wall patterns and colours are lovely! Very nice computer study desk areas. The vanity table in the single bedroom is pretty :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Perez La Casa is a lovely family home! :) Very great Art Deco exterior design, very nice windows, and the pool patio is very nice. The interior furnishings are lovely! Very nice room with piano music and pretty floral wallart. The bedrooms designs, wall patterns and colours are lovely! Very nice computer study desk areas. The vanity table in the single bedroom is pretty :)

@rosemow Thank you. Really enjoyed building with round walls even though they still have issues. I love the art deco style. Probably my favorite. I hope they will add more art deco stuff to the game over time.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    The Spinelli Estate is available on the gallery. You can read about the Spinelli Family backstory on my Sims thread if you like. This home is art deco and upper class inspired. Please remember to have on all build cheats when placing my builds. Here is just a couple of pics of the estate.

Bf84O7W.png
    ddX4rIC.png
    UAzPTwi.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The Spinelli Estate is a lovely Art Deco style family home! :) Very nice exterior design, pretty white and blue colours and the flower box windows are very nice. The design of the living room is lovely! It is very elegant. Very nice fireplace nook and lovely sofa seating to enjoy listening to piano music and watching tv :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Spinelli Estate is a lovely Art Deco style family home! :) Very nice exterior design, pretty white and blue colours and the flower box windows are very nice. The design of the living room is lovely! It is very elegant. Very nice fireplace nook and lovely sofa seating to enjoy listening to piano music and watching tv :)

@rosemow Thank you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Jade47Jade47 Posts: 206 Member
    I like the Allen family house because it really reminds me of The Waltons for some reason. I love the way you have the fireplaces in your other builds raised on platforms, does that actually affect sims being able to use them in any way?
    Jade47 wrote: »
    I like the Allen family house because it really reminds me of The Waltons for some reason. I love the way you have the fireplaces in your other builds raised on platforms, does that actually affect sims being able to use them in any way?

@Jade47 Thank you and yes, I can see what you mean about The Waltons home. I have done several builds with the raised platform for fireplaces. So far, all Sims that live in those homes have been able to upgrade to fireproof and light it without any issues. Please feel free to share your builds here if you have any and I have a thread for Sims as well. You can share Sims there if you like.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Fun facts about all of my builds that I did for High School Years EP

Mason Trailer Home was a build that I had already built and had on the gallery which was inspired by non other than "Stranger Things"....
    Allen Ranch was a build that was inspired from a picture I had found on the internet.
    Green House was my creation.
    Maybelline Mansion was inspired by Graceland.
    Spinelli Estate was inspired by a picture on the internet
    Perez La Casa was inspired by a picture on the internet
    Graves Plot was my creation
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @mamasquirrel Thanks for letting me know the raised fireplaces work.

@Jade47 You're welcome.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Jade47Jade47 Posts: 206 Member
    Sorry totally forgot to post a pic. Thankfully it stops making rooms with wooden floors look like a fire hazard.

At1Eqf1.jpg
    Sorry totally forgot to post a pic. Thankfully it stops making rooms with wooden floors look like a fire hazard.

At1Eqf1.jpg

@Jade47 Thank you for sharing and I'm glad that it helps. I always try to make the fireplace fireproof when handiness skill is up enough to do so (or cheat it on) and you can add flooring and trim to the raised platform if you like. I just love when I turn my attention to another Sim and get a pop up about a fire...there is my Sim...standing in front of the fireplace on fire with about half of the living room. I'm like.... :/:o Why are you not extinguishing yourself and where's the fire department? Again, thanks for sharing. Love seeing other Simmers creativeness.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited December 2022
    Wishing all of you a safe and Happy Holidays. I've been on a 2 month break from the Sims. I hope to get back to building and the Sims after the new year. The Holidays have not been easy as I lost my father a year ago. He loved the Holidays so much ( not the same without you). I may not build or share other creations as much in 2023 as I will have lots going on. I do hope whatever I share, you will enjoy and that it will be of help in your gameplay. Take care and may peace be with you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I have finished my first build of 2023. I thought I would have fun with some of the kits and decided to do an adorable little build using items from several of the kits. This home has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom living room, kitchen, dinning room, and office. It also has a nice little outside area to cookout or just enjoy reading a book by the fireplace. The build is available on the gallery.

Kits Glitz

T1GBjRF.png
    20rfE5p.png
    OLMbJ2M.png
    gPfj8JY.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I have 8 builds that I will be bringing to you for the new EP "Growing Together". The first one is "Emerald Greenway" and it's all base game. It features 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Not sure when I will be releasing the other builds as it may be a few days before doing the update and pack because of broken mods and cc. The other builds will contain items from any pack/kit. The build is available on the gallery and remember to turn on all build/buy cheats before placing my builds. I did change some colors around after I took some pics.

Emerald Greenway
    nnCOsTq.png
    Qyqiy4K.png

yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my build 2 for EP "Growing Together". Glitzy Modern Bungalow (aka) "Black Pink" is 2 bedrooms and 1 bath.

bpRd14k.png
    Eb82Vua.png
    WgHaibb.png
    7E1jqEf.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • DivapixieDivapixie Posts: 63 Member
    Emerald Greenway Looks like it will fit perfectly with the new EP.
    Divapixie wrote: »
    Emerald Greenway Looks like it will fit perfectly with the new EP.

@Divapixie Thank you. I hope it will be the perfect home. Thanks for dropping in.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my 3rd build for the EP "Growing Together". This adorable little home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. It's all base game as well.

Rena Rae Road
    ClUmue5.png
    s2RZndp.png
    OLiNIV2.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top