Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS FEBRUARY 10TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,331 EA Community Manager
FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS FEBRUARY 10TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

Sul sul, Simmers!

Now that I'm done thawing out from the Great Austin Freeze of 2023 and triumphantly changing the fundamental nature of how these forums work forever leaving everything exactly the way it is; it's time for the Friday Highlights!

This week, The Sims turned 23! Taylor Swift doesn't have a conveniently titled song for me to use this time which is frankly, rude of her, but still.

We're also running a giveaway on Twitter to celebrate 23 years of The Sims with 23 free packs of your choice! Click the link for further details.

Now on to the highlights!
This week's picture comes from @Amber0922
6fewybmgh9ve.png
The start of my generations family as I wait for Growing Together :)
  • It's The Sims 23rd Birthday and @simgirl1010 beat me to it again, but at least I didn't have electricity this time so I had an excuse! How long have you been playing The Sims? Which is your fav in the franchise?
  • @Gigge wants to know, where's the funny? Several Simmers have chimed in with their favorite posts and threads new and old here. What's your favorite funny bone tickler? Pro gamer move: The real funny is hidden here.
  • @jpajari wants to know your plans for our next big release, Growing Together. What's the situation? Are you going to be starting a new family or story next month? How are you preparing to welcome free'd infants into the household?
  • To finish us up this week, @KHS12 needs some help picking an heir for their next legacy save! So who would you pick? It's a big decision, so be sure to jump in and give your opinion! But honestly with hair like that, how could you not pick Linus....

And that about wraps it up for the week. Hope you all have a fun, safe weekend and we'll see you back here on Monday.

-Cade
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Hello Simmers! what's going on monday? :|
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,861 Member
    Patrice wrote: »
    Hello Simmers! what's going on monday? :|

@Patrice
    Nothing that I'm aware of. The Moderators are usually off on the weekend so back on Monday.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,861 Member
    Thanks for another great list of highlights. Congrats to all featured. 😊
  • lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Oh, yay! Thank you for the mention :)

Congratulations to everyone mentioned in the above highlights, and as always, happy simming <3
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Congratulations to all mentioned!
    Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
  • GiggeGigge Posts: 72 Member
    Thanks for the mention and the great list.

Congratulations to those listed and happy Simming.
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,100 Member
    Congratulations on your being mentioned in Friday Highlights @lisa17ann and everyone B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    thank you so much for the mention and to @coolsim9999999 for giving me a heads up about it :) this made my day!
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg