Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pass Away Option For Elders

I know this is going to sound awful but, I really wish we had a "pass away" option for elders like we have the "age up" option for babies. My logic is that I like to play with aging off & I also like to just make a dedicated birthday and age my family members all up at once to combat the "Pregnant Immortality" issue. With aging off there's the issue of elders not passing away and generations of elders stacking. I really just want a "pass away" option that way I can decide when I am done playing a generation of elders and ready to age up the next generation of elders. I don't use mods or cheats due to playing on console. I know there are ones out there with the functionality that I'm talking about but, I'd rather it just be in game. They gave console the bb.freebuild cheat no consequences. Why can't I decide when my elders go? I mean just for elders, too! I know it would practically be cheating to be able to click & kill off Sims of any age. LOL

Comments

• Tequila_Rose_13191Tequila_Rose_13191 Posts: 143 Member

Also, I wish the cut off for having babies was halfway through the adult lifestage. Not when they become an elder. Something that simulated some kind of menopause without inherently being menopause for Sims that can get pregnant. That & letting pregnant Sims age. I just feel like that would be more balanced.

• barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    I can understand wanting/needing a "pass away" option for players who have set aging off.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I think if you have them make a wish on birthday cake they pass away
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    I... kind of agree.

There used to be this cheat available without mods:'
    sims.age_up

This aged up the sim (making them sad because of forgotten birthday) and made elders die by old age.
    Though for pets, you had to get their SimID. Plus you needed to temporarily turn aging on.

So yeah, I would love to see it or the cheat in the game!
    I think if you have them make a wish on birthday cake they pass away

I'll have to try this next time I get on! Thank you!
    @EgonVM Right? I'd rather see it as a part of the game or even a "no consequences" cheat like certain BB cheats became on console because, I don't use cheats due to Xbox Achievements & of course console doesn't support mods. Once I get all the achievements then I will use cheats because, it won't matter lol but, I don't have all of them yet.