Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New pack refresh and gameplay kits please!

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
edited February 2023 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Gameplay kits with new gameplay or chores: lawn mowing, water heating/boilers, swimming pool cleaning

Pack refresh for Dine Out and Outdoor Retreat (in that order).

Comments

• jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    Dine Out first, then Get to Work in my opinion.
  • Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 436 Member
    I want a refresh for Dream Home Decorator. We should be able to renovate more venue types.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Yes!! Please more pack refreshes! :(
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    I want a refresh for Dream Home Decorator. We should be able to renovate more venue types.

I want a My Wedding Stories pack refresh. New gameplay like pizza oven, coastal foraging or nectar making.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Outdoor retreat with more lots, swimmable water and canoeing, maybe also the log balancing game from Sims2.

Dine Out needs bug fixes in a major way, and I'd love it if it was updated to let you play the owner as the chef.
  • HahcbeachwavesHahcbeachwaves Posts: 121 Member
    Get to work .. I had to remove it from my game because it made everything unplayable.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    I would like pack refreshes as well. Practically all packs could benefit from it

Here is what I would like

- realm of magic : add magic for children
    - Island living : add fish tails for younger ages because a mermaid without a fish tail is not a mermaid. Also a secret lot or underwater diving would be great
    - jungle adventure : add a few more temple layouts, add an archaeology career, make selvadorada available for living there .
    - outdoor retreat : add an additional neighbourhood with water to swim in and a few community lots. Make granite falls available for living there
    - dine out : allow us to play as a chef or a host
    - get to work : add an aspiration for owning a business and one for the active careers
    - laundry day : add in in door clothing racks to dry clothes when it rains, give an alternative washing machine
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Pack refreshes are great but I would be pretty surprised to see anymore.

Outdoor Retreat really needs a refresh mainly just a whole new world with swimmable water, some kind of small boat situation, hiking trails, more lots.

Archery, natural playground equipment, and hammocks would be a nice addition.

I really want a Seasons refresh, with a festival lot that changes with the seasons, expanded seasonal activities, and expanded holiday traditions.

As for kits... I want to love them but I just can't. The value isn't there. I would rather see the team ramp up the number of EP and GP they produce a year. 2 EP, 4 GP. Game packs seem to be where they really shine, they are generally a good value, and they are niche enough that players can choose if they want to add them or not.