Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,869 Member
    I don't really play with premades but my favorite has to be Agnes Crumplebottom from the Sims 3. I played her and Don in a legacy challenge. Over three generations they had twin daughters and several grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

i0GYTF0.png
  • Options
    PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member

I don't remember Agnes on GameCube Sims 3. I would have to say my favorite was is Malcolm Landgrab Sims 3. He was such an adorable coward. I loved manipulating him into my household and watching him cower when thieves broke in. I even maxed out his muscles and he still would pass out in a confrontation. 🤣

• Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member

My favorite premade Sim would have to be Cassandra Goth. I played with her more than any other in Sims 2. I enjoy her as a teen in Sims 4 too.

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited February 2023
    Just twitter eh?
    I don't really know who is my overall favourite sim anyway
    its like trying to pick favourite child they're all precious in their own way :sweat_smile:

Oh! mayhaps it is Bouncer from Urbz Scotty Almost
    MIX1.jpg
    can't have that boi in Sims 4 it makes me sad he was a vibe
    if only he was there to guard the doors
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,869 Member
    edited February 2023
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    I think I probably would say Brandi Broke from 2. I could somewhat relate to the struggle. LOL
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    @Simmingal According to the link you can enter through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tik Tok.
    You may also enter by sending an email including your name and email address with the subject line “#HBDSimsGiveaway” to SimsPromotions@ea.com by February 27, 2023 at 11:59 pm PDT.

i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited February 2023

I only started with sims 4... I don’t know the lore or anything so my favorites are more recent.

I do love this one...

But it’s gotta be..

• Options
    wingweaver84wingweaver84 Posts: 81 Member
    I almost never play pre-made Sims but the most I've played with them is with the Landgraabs in Sunset Valley in Sims 3.
    A friendly reminder that Project Rene has not yet been confirmed as Sims 5.
  • Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    edited February 2023
    For males Kent Capp
    For females Heather Huffington.

Easy as pie!
  • Options
    edited February 2023

Oh site works now

". Eligibility. The Sims™ 4 23rd Birthday Giveaway (“Promotion”) is offered to promote The Sims™ 4 and is open only to: 

• Legal residents of Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, Canada (excluding Quebec), Chile, France, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Kingdom, or the United States (including the District of Columbia)"

well thats the second block i guess it was not meant to be 😂

found this funny though

"Entries must not contain Star Wars™ content, including any content found in The Sims™ 4 Star Wars™: Journey to Batuu Game Pack. Entries containing any such content will be disqualified."

almost as if they want to forget the pack exists too 😂

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Oh site works now
    ". Eligibility. The Sims™ 4 23rd Birthday Giveaway (“Promotion”) is offered to promote The Sims™ 4 and is open only to: 
    Legal residents of Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, Canada (excluding Quebec), Chile, France, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Kingdom, or the United States (including the District of Columbia)"
    well thats the second block i guess it was not meant to be 😂
    found this funny though
    "Entries must not contain Star Wars™ content, including any content found in The Sims™ 4 Star Wars™: Journey to Batuu Game Pack. Entries containing any such content will be disqualified."
    almost as if they want to forget the pack exists too 😂

I think they just want original Sims characters. The Star Wars sims belong to another franchise.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited February 2023
    I never use premades in Sims 4 unless they end up as spouses of my own sims. There were some I liked in Sims 3, but I need to Google their names.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options

@crocobaura I mean yeah but its just kinda silly how they need to specify that 😂

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited February 2023
    I looked up premades from previous games. I don't remember the original game well enough to have a favourite. In Sims 3 I liked Rubisel Ichtaca - loved sailing on the houseboat. In Sims 2 I was fond of Alexandra O'Mackey - I loved the pirate outfit she wore.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    My all-time favorite sim is
    Grim

xmas-death3.png

<3
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It can only be Bob and Betty Newbie.
    Because without their help I wouldn't have known how to play the Sims. Or learn how to make my own and play my own, or even understand what this game was about....

62fdGhD.jpg
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    edited February 2023

I thought they made the cake, but they just ate it. 😆

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,427 Member

This is a very strange selection of countries. A few countries within the EU are included and the rest of us are excluded. Not very nice.

I hope to be allowed to still post my answer here even if I live in a country that doesn't matter according to EA.

For me it would also be Bob and Betty because they were the sims who started it all for me.

• Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    edited February 2023

Justine Keaton. 😎

Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member

Has anyone got a link to the actual Facebook page just so I make sure I’m posting on the right one?

• Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Goodywood wrote: »
    LOL @Colton147147 . I see you haven't changed after all these years.

Becoming older doesn't mean you can't have fun. :p
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.