Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• QueenOfNowhereQueenOfNowhere Posts: 29 Member
    Hello, I’m a long-time fan and player of The Sims games. I started with the Sims 3 which I played for hours and hours for years. I moved up to the Sims 4 when that came out and have loved the new additions and life its brought to the series, the graphics are different but I think it’s a good different. I like the creative tools as well. I write a lot of stories and also use the Sims 4 for my story making and writing ^^

A little about me...: I have Autism. I’m passionate about writing, acting, collecting things, music (OMG I do sooo much singing) and I love watching movies and TV series. I spend most of my time singing, writing and acting... I love to be creative which I think is why I love the Sims games so much. I like doing Youtube videos, nothing big, just expressing my creativeness and doing video diaries.

Here’s 5 facts about me:
    1. I’m from the United Kingdom in Wales, in the valleys.
    2. I play the guitar, piano, drums, violin and recorder.
    3. My song of the moment is Anti-Hero by Taylor Swift.
    4. My fav TV series is Only Fools and Horses.
    5. I recently turned 26 ^^
  • CharlieMitsukuniCharlieMitsukuni Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys!!
    I've been a fan of the game since the beginning, I remember sharing The Sims 1 expansions with a friend in school, I had all of them and I loved the game! I also had all of the expansions for The Sims 2 and that was the point when I became obsessed with the game :D
    I've never owned The Sims 3, but I played a lot at a friends house and I felt it was completely different from the others but in a good way :p
    Now I have The Sims 4 on PS4 and I'm completely obsessed with it, I try to play a couple hours a day, and I'm currently doing a few challenges and I'm having so much fun!! <3

Couple of things about me:
    - I'm 29;
    - I'm from Portugal;
    - I'm a history lover;
    - I love cats and dogs (mostly cats ;) )
    - It's my first time at a Sims forum

I hope you guys enjoy having me here and vice versa :*
  • ladyofthewindladyofthewind Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello everyone I am Zara. I have been addicted to Sims since Sims 2, I would have been so original Sims but my parents thought Sims was terrible <.< the whole woohoo thing xD. Anyways I figured I would join the forum because I keep having ideas and would love a place I can share these ideas. Doubt they will catch attention but hey worth a try ^.^
  • mboglesbymboglesby Posts: 18 Member
    Hello fellow simmers! I’m an OG simmer - I’ve played since the original game came out over two decades ago 😆 I had most of the expansions then moved up to TS2, then TS3 and now TS4 though I just started play TS3 again. I’d really like to be able to create a new thread so am trying to rank up from “new member” to “member”…as an OG player, I’m old and this whole rank thing is a little confusing. My favorite discussion topic is speculation and rumor! I also feel like I have tons of game play ideas so I’m hoping to find my ‘keyboard voice’ and start getting more involved on the forums instead of just reading everybody else’s wonderful input!
    Where are my other OG simmers in their 30’s and 40’s at??
  • RainKikoRainKiko Posts: 32 Member
    I new and totally lost and confused about how to post and stuff. But I know how to quote! I made my first sim4 youtube! But I cant make a custom thumbnail on youtube cause it says my phone has been used tooooo many times. Meh. Just started sims a week ago I'm late!
  • chackeechackee Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi, I'm Greta! :smile: I started playing Sims 4 in 2021 and to this day I remain addicted to the game haha. My favourite part of the game obviously has to be building. Just started doing YouTube videos as well so that has been a lot of fun too...
  • RitchieRitchie Posts: 107 Member
    edited February 2023
    [...] A little about me...: I have Autism. [...]
    That's really cool. :) After fifteen years I finally took my childhood diagnoses seriously and will start treatment for autism and ADHD a month from now. Happy to know I'm not the only odd one out there! :)

So I'm kinda sort of new here I suppose. Actually a refugee from the Dutch forums which got closed a few weeks (months?) ago, and only rarely showed up here in the last fourteen years. But I kinda like my username on this website cause I'm one of the few who got away with having their first name as username, so it'd be a shame to stop posting. :) So happy to get more active again in the international forums!
  • vossimsvossims Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello everybody,

The first time i encountered the sims was when i was in primary school by a girlfriend and i was straight hooked.
    This was the sims 1 and I had all the expansion packs and liked makin' magic the most.
    Then sims 2 came and I loved it even more, the fact that sims actually can grow up was amazing. I owned every expansion pack.
    After that period I stop playing sims. Partily due to a very slow laptop were the sims was installed and because the computer we owned couldn't play cd-roms.
    This autumn i start playing the Sims 2 again stil on the very, very slow laptop i took sometimes 30 minutes before the game was started.
    And then i heard sims 4 was for free i immediately downloaded the sims 4 and soon i bought some expansion packs, game packs and stuff packs.
    I'm from the Netherlands so my englisch isn't perfect ;) and i'm 32 years old.
  • melowdramaticmelowdramatic Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello all, I've played the Sims for over 10 years now.
    Here to seek and exchange advice, funny moments, and creations within the game.
  • Monda76Monda76 Posts: 50 Member
    Hello, everyone my name is Monda I started playing Sims Freeplay about six years ago and watched a video on Sims 4 coming to console so I bought it after launch. I was hooked because I was looking for more of a simulation game so don't come for me :blush: I'm so excited and happy about my growth as a simmer and yet compared to others I'm a novice still :smile:
  • DivapixieDivapixie Posts: 63 Member
    Hi everyone, I've been playing the since the sims1. I like to build and tell stories and torture myself with stupidly hard challenges.
  • KitigeosimKitigeosim Posts: 29 Member
    Hi,
    I used to play Sims 2 A LOT and to this day it's still my favourite.
    Moved house and lost the discs somehow.
    I fear they went into the wrong box and ended up at the tip (sobs)

I now have TS4 and Country living.
    CL has to be my favourite game pack of all the releases.

Anyhow new sims account so Hi everyone :)
    Tumblr - Sims gallery #Kitigeosim
    f14x9dwat3w1.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    Hello, I’m a long-time fan and player of The Sims games. I started with the Sims 3 which I played for hours and hours for years. I moved up to the Sims 4 when that came out and have loved the new additions and life its brought to the series, the graphics are different but I think it’s a good different. I like the creative tools as well. I write a lot of stories and also use the Sims 4 for my story making and writing ^^

A little about me...: I have Autism. I’m passionate about writing, acting, collecting things, music (OMG I do sooo much singing) and I love watching movies and TV series. I spend most of my time singing, writing and acting... I love to be creative which I think is why I love the Sims games so much. I like doing Youtube videos, nothing big, just expressing my creativeness and doing video diaries.

Here’s 5 facts about me:
    1. I’m from the United Kingdom in Wales, in the valleys.
    2. I play the guitar, piano, drums, violin and recorder.
    3. My song of the moment is Anti-Hero by Taylor Swift.
    4. My fav TV series is Only Fools and Horses.
    5. I recently turned 26 ^^
    Hello @QueenOfNowhere... :) It's good that you love playing the Sims and enjoying your movies and TV shows and that you love to sing, write and do some acting as well. I have a brother-in-law that has autism but you can't tell as he does stand-up comedy.

Hey guys!!
    I've been a fan of the game since the beginning, I remember sharing The Sims 1 expansions with a friend in school, I had all of them and I loved the game! I also had all of the expansions for The Sims 2 and that was the point when I became obsessed with the game :D
    I've never owned The Sims 3, but I played a lot at a friends house and I felt it was completely different from the others but in a good way :p
    Now I have The Sims 4 on PS4 and I'm completely obsessed with it, I try to play a couple hours a day, and I'm currently doing a few challenges and I'm having so much fun!! <3

Couple of things about me:
    - I'm 29;
    - I'm from Portugal;
    - I'm a history lover;
    - I love cats and dogs (mostly cats ;) )
    - It's my first time at a Sims forum

I hope you guys enjoy having me here and vice versa :*
    Hello and welcome to the forums @CharlieMitsukuni... :) It's good that you have been a fan of the Sims games as they are all unique in they own way. I've never played TS1on PC as I'm a lot comer to the game when I started playing TS2 a year after TS3 came out. I do have TS1 on the PS2 that I have found from yard sales as well as Gamestop when ours was still selling PS2 games... :)

Hello everyone I am Zara. I have been addicted to Sims since Sims 2, I would have been so original Sims but my parents thought Sims was terrible <.< the whole woohoo thing xD. Anyways I figured I would join the forum because I keep having ideas and would love a place I can share these ideas. Doubt they will catch attention but hey worth a try ^.^
    Hello @ladyofthewind... :) Same here as I was somewhat of a late comer to the Sims 2 as I got into it a year after TS3 came out. Sadly I never played TS1 as I kept thinking why in the world would someone want to play a game about life when one can live it until I've played TS2 and seen the attraction to the genre... :)

mboglesby wrote: »
    Hello fellow simmers! I’m an OG simmer - I’ve played since the original game came out over two decades ago 😆 I had most of the expansions then moved up to TS2, then TS3 and now TS4 though I just started play TS3 again. I’d really like to be able to create a new thread so am trying to rank up from “new member” to “member”…as an OG player, I’m old and this whole rank thing is a little confusing. My favorite discussion topic is speculation and rumor! I also feel like I have tons of game play ideas so I’m hoping to find my ‘keyboard voice’ and start getting more involved on the forums instead of just reading everybody else’s wonderful input!
    Where are my other OG simmers in their 30’s and 40’s at??
    Hello @mboglesby... :) That's nice that you've played all of the sims games starting with the 1st one. I see that you finally became a full member now, congrats on that. Sadly this ranking system was put in place to keep would-be trolls off of the site as we had some that was posting unwanted graphical photos that should never be posted on the web. But at least the requirements have been reduce down to what they were when this ranking system was put in place so that it doesn't take as long as it used to for someone to become a full member.

RainKiko wrote: »
    I new and totally lost and confused about how to post and stuff. But I know how to quote! I made my first sim4 youtube! But I cant make a custom thumbnail on youtube cause it says my phone has been used tooooo many times. Meh. Just started sims a week ago I'm late!
    Hello @RainKiko... :) Congrats on finally becoming a full member... :)

chackee wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Greta! :smile: I started playing Sims 4 in 2021 and to this day I remain addicted to the game haha. My favourite part of the game obviously has to be building. Just started doing YouTube videos as well so that has been a lot of fun too...
    Hello @chackee... :) I was like that when I'd started playing TS2 back in 2010 until I had decided to give TS3 a try. I love TS3 now but I will play TS4 once in awhile though.

Ritchie wrote: »
    [...] A little about me...: I have Autism. [...]
    That's really cool. :) After fifteen years I finally took my childhood diagnoses seriously and will start treatment for autism and ADHD a month from now. Happy to know I'm not the only odd one out there! :)

So I'm kinda sort of new here I suppose. Actually a refugee from the Dutch forums which got closed a few weeks (months?) ago, and only rarely showed up here in the last fourteen years. But I kinda like my username on this website cause I'm one of the few who got away with having their first name as username, so it'd be a shame to stop posting. :) So happy to get more active again in the international forums!
    Hello and welcome to the forums @Ritchie... :)

vossims wrote: »
    Hello everybody,

The first time i encountered the sims was when i was in primary school by a girlfriend and i was straight hooked.
    This was the sims 1 and I had all the expansion packs and liked makin' magic the most.
    Then sims 2 came and I loved it even more, the fact that sims actually can grow up was amazing. I owned every expansion pack.
    After that period I stop playing sims. Partily due to a very slow laptop were the sims was installed and because the computer we owned couldn't play cd-roms.
    This autumn i start playing the Sims 2 again stil on the very, very slow laptop i took sometimes 30 minutes before the game was started.
    And then i heard sims 4 was for free i immediately downloaded the sims 4 and soon i bought some expansion packs, game packs and stuff packs.
    I'm from the Netherlands so my englisch isn't perfect ;) and i'm 32 years old.
    Hello @vossims... :) That's cool that your gf got you hooked to the game... :) I've just brought some TS1 games from a yard sale last year and Making Magic was one of them but sadly I can't play the game even though I had installed the base game last year after I had gotten it home. But oh well, at least I can say that I do have some of the TS1 games for PC. I do have some TS1 games for PS2 that I have gotten either from yard sales, secondhand stores or Gamestop when they were still selling PS2 games. I too also got TS4 when they had it for free back in the Spring of 2019 for a short time and then got Seasons, Island Living and Nifty Knitting for my birthday back in 2021using an Amazon gift card that was given to my hubby as a Christmas gift from a customer of his... :)

Hello all, I've played the Sims for over 10 years now.
    Here to seek and exchange advice, funny moments, and creations within the game.
    Hello and welcome to the forums @melowdramatic... :) Can't wait to see your creations and advice that you give... :)

Monda76 wrote: »
    Hello, everyone my name is Monda I started playing Sims Freeplay about six years ago and watched a video on Sims 4 coming to console so I bought it after launch. I was hooked because I was looking for more of a simulation game so don't come for me :blush: I'm so excited and happy about my growth as a simmer and yet compared to others I'm a novice still :smile:

Hello and welcome to the forums @Monda76... :) Don't worry, no one is going to come for you for being a late comer to the game as I was a late comer as well wheTS3 came out. I started playing TS2 a year after TS3 came out and then played TS3 a year after that as well as playing TS4 when EA had it for free back in 2019 for a very short time... :)
    Divapixie wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I've been playing the since the sims1. I like to build and tell stories and torture myself with stupidly hard challenges.
    Hello and welcome to the forums @Divapixie... :) That's cool that you've been playing since the beginning of the series... :) I haven't really tried any type of challenges myself unless if you want to call the TS4 scenarios as mini challenges as I've started a few but haven't finished them yet... :)

Kitigeosim wrote: »
    Hi,
    I used to play Sims 2 A LOT and to this day it's still my favourite.
    Moved house and lost the discs somehow.
    I fear they went into the wrong box and ended up at the tip (sobs)

I now have TS4 and Country living.
    CL has to be my favourite game pack of all the releases.

Anyhow new sims account so Hi everyone :)
    Hello and welcome to the forums @Kitigeosim... :) Same here as well and then I tried TS3 and was hooked with the open world... :) I still have my TS2 collection as I started with the Deluxe Edition and all of the compilations that came afterwards. I too have TS4 but haven't really brought many packs as I only have Seasons, Island Living and Nifty Living... :)

• KitigeosimKitigeosim Posts: 29 Member
    @lisasc360 Thank you for the welcome.
    I had the complete TS2 range which makes it so sad.
    I loved how you had to actually have a shop to make money.
    TS4 is far to easy in that respect.
    I absolutely loved being a plant sim.
    I have TS3 with a couple of packs.
    The vacation one was ok but Strangerville was awesome.
    I also like that you could download whole new worlds.

In TS4 my next purchase will be Nifty knitting.
    I love to knit and can't wait for Plopsy lol
    Tumblr - Sims gallery #Kitigeosim
    f14x9dwat3w1.jpg
    Kitigeosim wrote: »
    @lisasc360 Thank you for the welcome.
    I had the complete TS2 range which makes it so sad.
    I loved how you had to actually have a shop to make money.
    TS4 is far to easy in that respect.
    I absolutely loved being a plant sim.
    I have TS3 with a couple of packs.
    The vacation one was ok but Strangerville was awesome.
    I also like that you could download whole new worlds.

In TS4 my next purchase will be Nifty knitting.
    I love to knit and can't wait for Plopsy lol

You're welcome @Kitigeosim... :)
  • jadetchijadetchi Posts: 60 Member
    Hi all! I'm Jade & I'm from the UK.
    I'm new to the forum, but not new to The Sims. I started with Sims Bustin' Out (I can still remember the satisfaction I felt after I finally realised how to stop setting myself on fire when cooking...).

Since then, I've played each Sims game (1-4)!

My favourites from Sims 4 are Cottage Living, Seasons, Cats & Dogs (I'm a crazy cat lady irl) and City Living. I'm also obsessed with CC and probably spend more time shopping for it than actually playing the game.
    b8xtb7d56xd3.png
    jadetchi wrote: »
    Hi all! I'm Jade & I'm from the UK.
    I'm new to the forum, but not new to The Sims. I started with Sims Bustin' Out (I can still remember the satisfaction I felt after I finally realised how to stop setting myself on fire when cooking...).

Since then, I've played each Sims game (1-4)!

My favourites from Sims 4 are Cottage Living, Seasons, Cats & Dogs (I'm a crazy cat lady irl) and City Living. I'm also obsessed with CC and probably spend more time shopping for it than actually playing the game.

Hello and welcome to the forums @jadetchi... :)
    Hehehe, that sounded like me when I started playing the Sims 2 except I kept getting the repo guy as I couldn't figure out how to pay my bills. I also had no idea that when I had created my simself and my real life hubby that I had to edit their relationship to be husband and wife in cas before placing them in the game, so when I had them go to sleep in the same bed, one would get out of bed when the other one got in as they were considered strangers... :blush:
  • BabbaroniBabbaroni Posts: 4 New Member
    Hiya! I'm in middle America -- Cincinnati Ohio -- and have been Simming since the beginning. I tried The Sims 4 but didn't like it as well, plus I missed the horses (I'm horse crazy and even teach riding IRL) so I've been back with 3 for years. Lately I decided to get back into World Adventures and re-purchased and installed the expansion... but the tombs aren't quite right. Especially having trouble with the Queen's temple. Is there any way I can get a whole new copy? Oh, and I'm 70 years old, happily married for 46 years! ;-)
  • BabbaroniBabbaroni Posts: 4 New Member
    I should add, I've been Simming since the first Sim City! Loved those games, but love The Sims themselves even more!
  • boglionboglion Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, my name is Boglion. I have been playing the sims starting with sims 3 but didn't get into it until sims 4. I mostly like decorating and renovating and when building I lve to work with odd shapes and dimensions. Right now I am current a university student in my final semester. When it comes to packs I am equal parts industrial and natural. I love using concrete. B)
  • Simmer_Cherry1Simmer_Cherry1 Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi, I'm not new to the sims games, but I'm new to this forum. I guess I could just never be bothered to make a social account for the Sims.
    Now I do, because I want to post a challenge I made u for the Sims 4 called 'The 100 Baby-Mommy Challenge', similar to the 100 baby challenge, but instead it's a male/female sim that can get people pregnant having 100 babies with 100 Baby Mommas. Now I just have to get my points and posts count up to make a thread.
    I have played the Sims (speciafically 4) since 2017 and have been addicted to it ever since, even purchasing 3 because why not. I love the sims games and have decided to come here to help new simmers have questions answered and ask questions myself. That's just a bit about me, see you later :)
    Babbaroni wrote: »
    Hiya! I'm in middle America -- Cincinnati Ohio -- and have been Simming since the beginning. I tried The Sims 4 but didn't like it as well, plus I missed the horses (I'm horse crazy and even teach riding IRL) so I've been back with 3 for years. Lately I decided to get back into World Adventures and re-purchased and installed the expansion... but the tombs aren't quite right. Especially having trouble with the Queen's temple. Is there any way I can get a whole new copy? Oh, and I'm 70 years old, happily married for 46 years! ;-)
    Hello @Babbaroni... :)
    That's cool that you've been simming since the beginning... :) Yeah, I have Sims 4 as well but haven't played much of it as I still love the open world and watching the sims drive from point A to point B while I enjoy the scenery that they drive past. Wow, 46 years of being married is a long time. I'm going on 31 years of being married come this summer... :)
    boglion wrote: »
    Hello, my name is Boglion. I have been playing the sims starting with sims 3 but didn't get into it until sims 4. I mostly like decorating and renovating and when building I lve to work with odd shapes and dimensions. Right now I am current a university student in my final semester. When it comes to packs I am equal parts industrial and natural. I love using concrete. B)
    Hello @boglion... :)
    I'm a late comer as well as I had start with Sims 2 a year after Sims 3 came out. But then I fall in love with TS3 with it's open worlds and being able to use my sims that I had already created in one neighborhood in the other neighborhoods unlike TS2 where I had to try to recreate my sims in the other ones since we couldn't save them to the other neighborhoods without corrupting the game. I'm so so when it comes to building and decorating homes and lots in the game. Most of my builds are based on real life homes that I've been in such as my childhood home, my grandparent's trailer and my in-laws house, Anything else, I need to use floor plans which I find on different sites that I will save to my favorites lists for further use. Hope all goes well in your final semester... :)
    Hi, I'm not new to the sims games, but I'm new to this forum. I guess I could just never be bothered to make a social account for the Sims.
    Now I do, because I want to post a challenge I made u for the Sims 4 called 'The 100 Baby-Mommy Challenge', similar to the 100 baby challenge, but instead it's a male/female sim that can get people pregnant having 100 babies with 100 Baby Mommas. Now I just have to get my points and posts count up to make a thread.
    I have played the Sims (speciafically 4) since 2017 and have been addicted to it ever since, even purchasing 3 because why not. I love the sims games and have decided to come here to help new simmers have questions answered and ask questions myself. That's just a bit about me, see you later :)
    Hello @Simmer_Cherry1... :)
    It's good that you've finally made an account with us to share your challenges and stories of your sims. Can't wait to see what you have done with your sims... :)
  • SilvrigasylviaSilvrigasylvia Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello! My name is Finn and I'm from Sweden. I've been playing the sims since 2018 and have rocked up over a thousand hours since then. Aside from playing the sims I like to crochet, read, draw and hangout with my girlfriend
  • Th3_H0wling_Ch1ldTh3_H0wling_Ch1ld Posts: 144 Member
    Hello There! I'm Harley, I've been playing The Sims for either 10 or 12 years now (I think). The Sims was the first game i got introduced to, then The Sims 2 a few weeks later. My (Now ex) best friend introduced The Sims 3 to me a few years after that and i am loving it!
    I brought The Sims 4 during 2020 and have been playing it ever since
    Here is a few things about me!

- I am a Metal Head
    - I am turning 20 in 9 days :}
    - I am a HUGE Dog lover (I love other animals as well)
    - I am Pans, Poly and Non-Binary (Any pronouns but prefer They/Them)
    - I HATE being stared at/Having all attention on me
    My Legacy Family & Story Family are in one Save. Much easier...
  • SimtokuSimtoku Posts: 19 New Member
    Hi everyone!
    I'm Simtoku, my pronouns are they/them and I'm from Finland. Since I was a kid I loved video games and when we got our own computer at home early in 2000. It wasn't too long time after that when I got my first PC-games which happened to be Sims 1 and I loved it! Since then I have played Sims games but The Sims 3 was too heavy game to be played at that time for our computer so I got a chance to play it only a little bit until Sims 4 had got some more content so I jumped from 3 to 4 and here I am now!

Challenges are something that I especially enjoy! Yesterday I started challenge called The Room that I found from this forum and made a new sims who was only recently turned into Werewolf and has now isolated themself from the world until the grant goal has been reached.

When I'm not playing Sims I'm playing something else or watching movies/video-/TV-series or spending time with my friends, stydying or doing volunteer work. I also enjoy playing piano, singing and making art from painting canvas to crafting cosplay costumes! I also edit videos and try to learn more about 3D-modeling so... I have a lot to do all the time and my schedule is sometimes a real art of constructed chaos. Playing Sims is a great way to relax :'D

Other stuff that I love are winter, blueberry pie, chocolate, animals and cherry blossom trees!

Glad to be here and finally join this forum! Wishing all you the best and happy game times (^w^)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top