Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Middle-Eastern Adventure Game Pack!

ThirteenCatz2ThirteenCatz2 Posts: 80 Member
edited January 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
We really need another destination world, and the middle east locations like Egypt would be perfect to revisit. There is not enough representation for middle eastern culture, and I think if done right could wrap up nicely to represent a wide variety of middle eastern cultures. We got skeletons with Jungle adventure, and tombs. I think it could be similar, but with Mummies (regular mummies with just gauze, and then pharaoh mummies with headdresses), and Egyptian like curses. I love Egyptian mythology, so it would ideal to have pyramid like build/buy and CAS (makeup too!) reflecting that of Pharaohs of old, and mixing in current Egyptian style to show an advancement that the middle east has like having elements from other parts of the middle east like Abu Dhabi, Morocco, etc. mixed in, so it could be like 2-3 neighborhoods, one that is super advanced in technology, and another that is a tourist place to see pyramids, and go on adventures in tombs! It could be the best of both worlds for people wanting a time travel pack (which I'd rather not have over this), while staying current. Think of how cool it would be to see a world with Ancient pyramids, with the sleek futuristic advanced cityscapes of Abu Dhabi right next to it. It could also fill a small blip in not enough city worlds too... :)
Post edited by ThirteenCatz2 on

Comments

• ICESniper224ICESniper224 Posts: 2 New Member
    Don't forget Camel rides, they could be used with the tourist part😁😂
  • ThirteenCatz2ThirteenCatz2 Posts: 80 Member
    Don't forget Camel rides, they could be used with the tourist part😁😂

Ohh yes! I forgot camels! haha (kinda pushing EP pack though)
  • EleriEleri Posts: 548 Member
    Egypt isn't Abu Dhabi, but we have a pan-European world (Windenburg) and a pan-Asian world (San Myshuno). I think a pan-Middle Eastern world would be amazing, just don't label it "Egypt." It can have a Egyptian tomb neighborhood, though. We should also have Mesopotamia in there if we're having a historical element.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • ThirteenCatz2ThirteenCatz2 Posts: 80 Member
    Eleri wrote: »
    Egypt isn't Abu Dhabi, but we have a pan-European world (Windenburg) and a pan-Asian world (San Myshuno). I think a pan-Middle Eastern world would be amazing, just don't label it "Egypt." It can have a Egyptian tomb neighborhood, though. We should also have Mesopotamia in there if we're having a historical element.

I know Abu Dhabi is not Egypt, I am saying more of a middle east pack really, guess I could have elaborated on that lol, but a big focus on Egypt, and Abu Dhabi like you said would be so cool!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I so want Egypt in Sims 4. Also, I would want it to be both for vacation world & residential world at the same time. ;)
  • LonelyWolfTalesLonelyWolfTales Posts: 44 Member
    I loved visiting Al Simhara in TS3 and I'd definitely want to see a world based on it in TS4!