Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do your sims brush their teeth ?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    MMz023MMz023 Posts: 22 Member
    Sometimes
    I make them brush their teeth only when they need confidence boost for work
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    Everyday
    I use a mod that gives them an embarrassed moodlet or an uncomfortable “talking to a sim with stinky breath” moodlet if they don’t so it’s necessary for me. Wake up, shower, eat something, brush teeth. If I remember and they’re not too tired I also have them brush before bed.
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Everyday
    My Sims always brush their teeth before they leave for work or school.
  • Options
    EddieWhateverEddieWhatever Posts: 6 New Member
    Sometimes
    I typically have them brush their teeth before they go to work or do start a skill that benefits from the buff and the small hygiene boost.
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Never
    I honestly forgot it was a thing...
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    LonelyWolfTalesLonelyWolfTales Posts: 44 Member
    Sometimes
    They actually do sometimes. I try to use as much small gameplay details as possible, and I love how it makes them feel confident!
  • Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    edited January 2023
    Never
    Inefficient.
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Sometimes
    Only if their hygiene was low and they didn't have time for a shower. Or when I tried the slice of life add-on that made everyone need to brush. OMG that was a pain.

When we thought the bathroom kit would have some actual play items in it, I was desperately hoping it wouldn't cause hygiene to go down super quickly if you didn't brush your sims teeth too often. And it could just be a fun additional activity. We obviously didn't get it, who knows if it'll be in that expansion. But either way, I'd rather it be more like the popcorn machine. If you have a usable toothbrush they're more likely to use it themselves, but it's not a super increased need, more like a whim.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
  • Options
    honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    Sometimes
    i make kids and teens brush pretty regularly but i don't bother with adults unless i want to make them confident real quick. usually i'm all for realism but i'm not interested in dental care for my sims. i'd rather have more skincare.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Never
    None of my sims brush their teeth. Perhaps they need to be shown this book...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrpUSKE9p_M
  • Options
    Mr_MuffinTopMr_MuffinTop Posts: 131 Member
    Everyday
    I usually have them brush at least once a day, usually when I need to boost their mood.
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Everyday

Yep it’s part of their daily routine — yes my sims have a daily routine.

sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg