Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where Can SimPE Be Downloaded?

EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
edited December 2022 in The Sims 2
Hello!

I'd like to get SimPE to my computer so I can go deeper in customizing my neighborhood. However, I don't know where to get the Ultimate Collection compatible version or get the one I found to be compatible.

So, I'll ask here. Where could I get SimPE that is compatible with Ultimate Collection? Thank you in advance!
Post edited by EgonVM on

Comments

• EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    The latest version of SimPE works fine with UC. I don't think there is a UC-specific version.

Search for SimPE on the internet to download the latest version.
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    Could you suggest where to download it? I have a little fear of finding a site myself...
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    @EgonVM

Here you go:

https://www.reddit.com/r/sims2help/comments/tqk903/where_can_i_download_simpe/

Linked to this reddit thread as they have 3 versions of SimPE. I have the 73.44 version and I downloaded SimPE back when its standalone site was still up and I had all EP's and SP's at the time so all three of those will work regardless of your EP and SP set up.

You do however have to be using a PC for it to work as it requires some framework that's only on PC's.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    edited February 2023
    @Seera1024

Thank you so much! I got it downloaded and I have created a test neighborhood to test it out.
    So, I think I will share discoveries I have made going forward.

My first thing is that how to make the aging bar show that the sim has gone to college without having the sim go to college.
    2iehwbjm9n89.png

1. After the neighborhood is opened there, open Sim Description and find the sim you want to change.
    2. Once you have found them, click on More... and then Extended Browser...
    3. In there, find this:
    bnd7v4xtvvp1.png
    4. Change the value to following (the number in brackets is decimal, outside it is hexadecimal):
    • Expelled: 0x2021 (8225)
    • Dropped out: 0x1001 (4097)
    • Graduated: 0xc41 (3137)
      Graduated can have two looks: with the star (honors) and without the star. To add the star, raise the last grade in University section high enough.

Edit. Want to have your sim have a diploma too? That turned out to be much easier than I expected. Open up the Memories and in there add Inventory. In the object list, type in "Save the Sheep" Faux Sheepskin Diploma. After that, that's literally it. The data will be generated on it as soon as it is placed outside the inventory.

I see what more can I find and share.
    Post edited by EgonVM on
  • Neutral_Warlock16Neutral_Warlock16 Posts: 7 New Member
    I downloaded it off a German site, but the program looked rather old and I had difficulty using it, even with advice. Does anyone know what the best version is?
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    I downloaded it off a German site, but the program looked rather old and I had difficulty using it, even with advice. Does anyone know what the best version is?

I would grab one of the ones linked in the post I posted earlier. Any of the versions in that post are the best to use.